Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 415
  1. #311
    Shin_Igami is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Why do you want to know? Wutz wit U? Joo wanna R0X0RZ MY B0X0RZ?
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Chris wondered who the bystanders were. He quickly reloaded, and fired at the guy still standing, then the other at a new guy. He gave a quick glance at the guys in the alley, hoping to catch something unusual, then returned to cover. Hopefully the bdoyguards would do better this time. At any rate, it was only a matter of time before the gang members ran.

    Action1: Chris tries to figure out who the shadows are.
    Action2: He fires his ladybug at the wounded guy still standing.
    Action3: He fires his other ladybug at a different guy
    Action4: Bodyguard 1 fires at a fresh target
    Action5: Bodyguard 2 fires at a fresh target (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Popothepenguin View Post
    its kinda pathetic how much time people (including me) on this thread spend thinking about every little thing that goes on in Gantz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Igami View Post
    I suppose it comes from not having any new Gantz to talk about... I feel like a Junkie... o.O

  2. #312
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    When mouse did see Diego he put the Niko away and took out a Colbert and a Cobra. He went to the spot where Diego was and looked to see if there were any clues of what happen and where did he go.
    After that he goes back to the two trolls he meet earlier and question them.

    "He better had left to keep my stuff safe....I will murder him if he tries to steal from me..... I WILL DINE ON HIS BLOOD IF HE STOLE FROM ME." Mouse said that as loud as he could so everyone will hear him. He will make it known that no one steals from him....

  3. #313
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henchy432 View Post
    Henchy pulls out his trusty crowbar, He two hands his crowbar to defend and attack.
    6!
    Henchy succesfully defended the Katana strike. Sparks flew over has crowbar as the edge hit it's iron...
    6!
    He forced the samurai back and then blow his crowbar right over the attackers head making a few skull bones crack... 10/40HP.
    The samurai got dizzy and wasn't protected for Henchy's next attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    and then suddenly swing with full force with his new second hand warhammer at troll head.
    while the other turn around with his mouth with open
    5! + 1 surprise
    The warhammer opened the skull of the surprised troll and blew him on the ground... 12/30 HP
    5!
    The other troll kept staring at Red without attempt to pull out his yet hidden weapons...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Igami View Post
    Chris wondered who the bystanders were. He quickly reloaded, and fired at the guy still standing, then the other at a new guy. He gave a quick glance at the guys in the alley, hoping to catch something unusual, then returned to cover. Hopefully the bdoyguards would do better this time. At any rate, it was only a matter of time before the gang members ran.

    Action1: Chris tries to figure out who the shadows are.
    Action2: He fires his ladybug at the wounded guy still standing.
    Action3: He fires his other ladybug at a different guy
    Action4: Bodyguard 1 fires at a fresh target
    Action5: Bodyguard 2 fires at a fresh target (2)
    1!
    Jesus couldn't see anything and suddenly the enemies starting to fire at him again and he got hit by two bullets... 96/100HP [mort: Have to check if you were hit before...]
    5!
    The wounded guy dies to the feets of the others without any last resistance...
    Jesus gets 60 credits.
    5!
    All four shots of the Ladybug land in the face of another gangmember...
    Jesus receives 60 credits.
    1!
    The injured bodyguard fires at one of the remaining targets. But distracted of his wound he wasn't aware of several gang members aiming for him... He gets three shots into his left chest... 39/100HP
    4!
    The other more relying bodyguard fires and injures one of the attackers who shot his comerad... 9/15HP
    3!
    Only close can Jesus save himself from a couple of bullets. But now the barricades are set on fire with gasoline by the gangmembers and he has only little time till he has to left his defense point... Nine enemies left.

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    When mouse did see Diego he put the Niko away and took out a Colbert and a Cobra. He went to the spot where Diego was and looked to see if there were any clues of what happen and where did he go.
    After that he goes back to the two trolls he meet earlier and question them.

    "He better had left to keep my stuff safe....I will murder him if he tries to steal from me..... I WILL DINE ON HIS BLOOD IF HE STOLE FROM ME." Mouse said that as loud as he could so everyone will hear him. He will make it known that no one steals from him....
    4!
    The two trolls looked ashamed at Mouse: Diego is a man of honour, you can trust him. I saw him going back into his tent to hide your stuff carefully. Don't you ever mistrust him or we will never sell anything to you anymore at this place.
    Both of them were seriously angry...

  4. #314
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,853

    Default

    6!
    Henchy succesfully defended the Katana strike. Sparks flew over has crowbar as the edge hit it's iron...
    6!
    He forced the samurai back and then blow his crowbar right over the attackers head making a few skull bones crack... 10/40HP.
    The samurai got dizzy and wasn't protected for Henchy's next attack...
    Henchy grabs the attacker and Judo flips him into the ground.

  5. #315
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post

    5! + 1 surprise
    The warhammer opened the skull of the surprised troll and blew him on the ground... 12/30 HP
    5!
    The other troll kept staring at Red without attempt to pull out his yet hidden weapons...
    while he quickly want to finished off the troll at the floor
    he put his foot on the troll head while he stare back at the other troll
    waiting for his next move

  6. #316
    morten is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henchy432 View Post
    Henchy grabs the attacker and Judo flips him into the ground.
    4!
    The hard hit on the ground blew out the rest of life of the samurai...
    Henchy receives 40 credits and one Small Katana.

    [mort: You have a knife, shuriken and rusty Katana as passive items now. With the small katana maximum of big items is reached... You have six rounds for your Bugger left.]

    Quote Originally Posted by R3dKnight View Post
    while he quickly want to finished off the troll at the floor
    he put his foot on the troll head while he stare back at the other troll
    waiting for his next move
    4!
    The troll's head at the floor got squashed as Red pulled all his weight upon him...
    1!
    The other troll quickly reacted and pulled out his Colbert (9) shootin two rounds at Red... 77/100HP

  7. #317
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Mouse felt terrible once he heard that. He got on his knees with his head bent. "I'm sorry my kin, I let my mind played tricks on me and doubt Diego a troll who has done me no wrong. He lent me his personal gun that allowed me to even make it across the city. Please forgive me and point me to Diego so I can apologize in person."

  8. #318
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten View Post
    The troll's head at the floor got squashed as Red pulled all his weight upon him...
    1!
    The other troll quickly reacted and pulled out his Colbert (9) shootin two rounds at Red... 77/100HP
    and he then dash with all his might at the troll and swing with his warhammer at the troll rib
    and then proceed to give him another swing with his tail at the troll.

  9. #319
    Shin_Igami is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Why do you want to know? Wutz wit U? Joo wanna R0X0RZ MY B0X0RZ?
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Chris muttered on under his breath. He had often been hits during his time as an Imperial Guard, but to be hit by such scum was insulting. (OOC: No i wasn't hit before - just a quick update, Inventory: Two Ladybugs (2x4+2+Bugger (6+7), 5 health Patch, 5 Health drinks, 400 - 50(5 health drinksx10)+240 (60x4 kills)). Even so, he kept his calm. The barricade was burning, but they still had the edge. Of Nine, one could not fight, and two were wounded. Now was the time to trust in emperor. He scrutinized the shadows for the last time, then let out another MIGHTY ROAR!!!
    "Charge! No retreat, No surrender!"
    jump over the barricade, all guns blazing.

    Action1: Tries to identify the shadows.
    Action2: Mighty ROAR!XD. You know what this does, right?
    Action3:The bodyguards jump out of cover, and stomp forward, laying down surpressing fire.
    Action4: Chris empties BOTH guns at fresh target (That's two rolls at one target)
    Quote Originally Posted by Popothepenguin View Post
    its kinda pathetic how much time people (including me) on this thread spend thinking about every little thing that goes on in Gantz
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin_Igami View Post
    I suppose it comes from not having any new Gantz to talk about... I feel like a Junkie... o.O

  10. #320
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morten
    The cyclop boss thought for a second. Not sure but try the Underground shopping mall (Red 30) to this hour. They might have a lot of guns in stock at the moment. But you have to watch out for bandits around the place. You can take those both guys with you already.Come back when the job's done...
    knite: "Come on Amon, Frank, we're going to the Underground shopping mall (Red 30), to purchase a Sniper Rifle to make this mission that much easier... if we're lucky we'll run into a couple of bandits for some easy credits."

    "Don't you mean unlucky?" Replied the other two

    "eh" Kniteowl shruged, "point of view" he uttered.

    "think of ti this way, if there's enough spare credit leftover, we can upgrade our arsenal to make this mission tha much easier, unless you guys know of a place where we can get some easy money (credits)"



 

 
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162