Which Shadowrun edition?
Which Shadowrun edition?
^The SNES one, i guess?
I'd like a flame thrower. I can then banish the darkness from your hearts with it. "Fanatical Smile". It won't hurt. At least not for long.
BTW, Mort, you need to cough up "base" HP points for races, and natural daily regen rates.
@Mort: A bit off - will there be that imba fox spell (or was that dog), and that girl with the sexy tail (we're not talking about you Sakura)
For the unenlightened, here's where you should strengthen your kung fu
Last edited by Shin_Igami; 01-19-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Every Species has 100 HP but different abilities and attributes.
You can buy 10 classes of armour (1-10 reduce damage effect). I will introduce Kitsune as NPC since I threw out Chimera as playable chars...
It took very long this time (the map will take longer):
HERE ARE THE WEAPONS:
Guns (Number stands for damage, Ammo for Max. Load of magazine):
1) Mosquito. Ammo 5
2) Ladybug. Ammo 4
3) Stinger. Ammo 2
4) Poison Injektor. Ammo 4
5) Snake. Ammo 6
6) Bugger. Ammo 7 + Laser Pointer (+1 on target)
7) Infini. Ammo 8
Baraka. Ammo 12
9) Colbert. Ammo 13
10) Dingo. Ammo 14
11) Robocopper. Ammo 16 + Laser Pointer (+1 on target)
12) Cobra. Ammo 15 + Laser Pointer (+1)
13) Vertigo. Ammo 6 (+2 in close combat)
14) Roller MP. Ammo 18 + stock (+1 on target, +1 on fire rate)
15) Desperate Housewife MP. Ammo 18 + silencer (+ on fire rate, +1 on silence attack)
16) UZI. Ammo 30 + stock (+1 on target)
17) Bengal Tiger. Ammo 25 + Laser pointer (+1 on target)
1 Sawed Shotgun. Ammo 8 (+2 in close combat)
19) Automatic Shotgun. Ammo 10 (+2 ic close combat, +1 in fire rate)
20) Niko Light MG. Ammo 30 (+1 on target)
21) Fabric Panther MG. Ammo 35 + stock and laser pointer (+1 on target, + on silence attack)
22) Street Custom Panther MG. Ammo 40 + stock (+1 on target)
13) Danube Sniper. Ammo 8 + lens (+2 on target from far away)
23) Piker Special Sniper MG. Ammo 12 (+3 on target from far away)
24) FN Scar: Ammo 30 + stock (+ 1 on target)
25) TDI Kiss: Ammo 50 + stock (+ 1 on target)
26) M4 : Ammo 30 + stock + lens (+ 1 on target, + 2 from far away)
27) Steyr Auge: Ammo 35 + stock + lens (+ 1 on target, + 2 from far away)
2 XM8: Ammo 35 + stock + nightvision lens (+ 1 on target, + 2 from far away, +1 in night)
29) SMG 90: Ammo 50 + lens + stock (+ 1 on target, + 2 from far away)
30) AK-47: Ammo 45 + stock (+1 on target)
31) M16 with Grenate launcher: Ammo 30 + 5 grenades + stock (+1 on target)
32) AK-107: Ammo 45 + stock + 4 grenade launcher (+1 on target)
33) Fin 2000: Ammo 30 + nightvision lens + stock (+ 1 on target, + 2 from far away, +1 in night)
34) Dragonov Sniper MG. Ammo 20 + lens + stock (+3 on target from far away)
35) M4 Ultra: Ammo 30 + 5 grenades + nightvision lens (+ 1 on target, + 2 from far away, +1 in night)
36) M16. Ammo 40 + stock (+1 on traget)
Heavy & Special weapons
3 Tunguska Heavy MG. Ammo 80 (+1 on target)
40) Multi grenade launcher. Ammo 6
42) Rocket launcher + lens (+2 from far away, Ammo max 3)
44) Harpune Ammo 80 (ammo can be recollected)
46) Minigun. Ammo 800
4 Flamethrower. Ammo 60
50) FBFG. Ammo 100 (+1 on target)
Handgreandes (10 damage): Splitter, Napalm, Poison (Stink) Gas and Light
Melee weapons (only close combat):
1) Knife or knuckles
2) Hidden dagger or steel batton
3) Rusty Katana or Stiletto
4) Throwstars or Butterfly
5) Army Knife or Club
6) Shuriken or Crowbar
7) Special OPS Knife or 2 Batons
Unbreakable Army Knife or Machete
9) Taser or Double Hand Scythe
10) Small Katana or Katar
11) Long Katana with sawed edge or Morning Star
12) Taser Club or Warhammer
13) Big Warhammer
15) Forget that name...
16-1 Vampire Scythe
19) Exploding Bola
20) Chainsaw or Waraxed
21) Multi Morning Star
22) Dwarf Axe
23) Electric Whip
24) Future Axe
25) Future Warhammer
26) Dwarf Elder Axe
27) Edged Troll Club
2 Electric Grinder
29) Electric Chainsaw Sword
30) Electric rotating Killeraxe or Damascus Katana
33) Damascus Uchigawa
34) Uchigawa Tsabasa
35) No Tachi
40) Yagira No Tachi
41) Legendary Axe
42) Bat Axe
43) Elf Axe
44) Grim Reapers Scythe
45) Elf Scythe
46) Legendary Troll Axe
47) Legendary Ogre Axe
4 Legendary Cyclop Axe
49) Blue Gargoyle's Axe
50) Red Gargoyle's Axe
51) Green Gargoyle's Axe
52) Dragon Eater
53) Red Dragon Sword
54) Green Dragon Sword
55) Gold Dragon Sword
56) Blue Dragon Sword
5 Grey Dragon Sword
70) Black Dragon Sword
Take your time looking through. Number of weapon = Damage.
Health items (Number = Healing effect:
5) Health Patch
20) Health Drink
If you have questions, I'll be back in an hour...
I will post all rules and stuff I posted in this thread on the first site of the rules thread again on wednesday...
Last edited by morten; 01-19-2009 at 06:25 PM.
None. Read through the thread and you see it's very very simple...
Tell me if you have questions about the weapons... As you know, you will only receive No. 1-6 of the guns and melee weapons in the beginning... You can choose from two different melee weapons from 1-6. They have the same damage points...
If you run out of ammunition during a fight, you can only draw the melee weapon or have to run away and buy new ammunition (1 credit = 1 round)...
And then weapons gradually need to be repaired as well.
Anyone seem Atrium? I haven't seen him since last year..
He's having a real life now... Doubt that he'll come back soon...Anyone seem Atrum? I haven't seen him since last year..
1. Henchy432 - Werewolf
2. el bisko
3. Blue Demon - Vampire
5. sakura hana
6. Ziazca - Elf
7. infamouse - Troll
8. Egan_Tank - Vampire
9. Shin_Igami - Human
10. Gunmetal Gray - Ork
18. Yummy Lingo
More different species please...
Last edited by morten; 01-19-2009 at 04:53 PM.
So we will learn our weapons on tuesday...
Meh, that flame thrower looks puny. This is more like it. Yeah, yeah, i know, the youtube is crap, and yeah, the flamethrower only pops up after a while, but i'm feeling to lazy to shop around for more.
Edit: Umm, check this, not bad. XD. More Fallout 3 guns and roses
I vote for the Fatman to be introduced as a new gun. What self-respecting Futuristic RP doesn't allow its members to start a nuclear holocaust?
Edit 2: @Mort - Bloody hell, how come i didn't realise this before? Dragons. Shadowrun. BLOODY DRAKE!!!
Last edited by Shin_Igami; 01-19-2009 at 05:40 PM.
I think you made a mistake on the dragon swords section. Sword 55) isn't even blue yet it's listed as the Blue Dragon Sword. Sword 56) is blue but doesn't have a name listed.