Well r3d did get 5/8 votes, majority wins :P. My death wasn't in vain after all...
Man I Knew those wolves had a thing for killing women....
As everyone was ganging on R3d. He just laughed it up and told them. "ONE of you has been bitten, converted and has joined our ranks. Killing me here won't change a thing. you will all die!!!! "
Everyone looked at each other. It can't be. Is there another wolf among their ranks?
R3d took this opportunity to run off towards the Giant freezer where the Alpha wolf's body was frozen. He knew that normal humans wouldn't be able to follow him there so its the perfect place to hide. The mob behind him couldn't catch up. He has already turned into a wolf and was running at full speed.
"Safe at last" R3d muttered inside the fridge as he closed it
"Does he really think he can run away from us" Bisko was grinning as he opened the temp control for the Fridge. "Let's see ... "
seconds ... minutes ... hours passed. "That should do" Bisko grinning as he peeked through the fridge door's glass window.
"Doesn't look like his breathing. His dead" Razzy said as he took his turn to look inside.
1. kniteOwl death by lynching
2. infamouse: death by event
3. Stuyvesant: death by lynching
4. morten: death by lynching
5. Yummy Lingo
6. pulp_chicken: death by wolf attack
8. 4n0n¥m0µ$: death by wolf attack
10. el bisko
13. sakura_hana death by wolf attack
14. R3dKnight: death by lynching
16. darkus-s6: death by wolf attack
Night phase ends 18 hours from now. ^^
kidding. GAME OVER!! I'll edit this post and add the info
EDIT: ah no ones biting ^^
GAME OVER!! HUMANS WIN!!!!
Here are the roles:
Thief: you can follow one player and steal one item from them. Night phase ability. you will be staying on the room next to your target.
Seer: View one player's role for each night. You will learn their role on the start of the new day.
Guardian Angel: You can protect one room from wolf attacks except for your own room.
Item: Handcuffs: You can lock one player in one room. That player cannot move or use any ability for the duration of the night.
Handcuffs keys: unlocks the player at the start of the morning.
Night phase: learn the activity of one player.
Day phase: You can fish. Results can be: No bite (50%), Bad fish(30%) or Good fish(20%)
Bad fish: Send one player to the toilet for one whole night
Good fish: Target player can move twice in one night
During Night phase: PM me a name of a player and they will learn your role.
Day phase: Check one player's corpse: Find out their role
Night phase + Flash light: You can check the corpse of one players in the morgue and learn their role
Day phase: choose one role. it takes 3 nights to be processed and you will learn the name of the player with that role. (Wolf cannot be chosen)
Day phase: OD: 30% chance that you will get killed. 70% chance that people will think you are dead for one whole night. You can still move around at night if you want to. You are still allowed to talk on the thread.
Night phase: You have to be in the kitchen to activate this ability: Bake bread: you will gain 1 item Hard bread or Weird bread
Hard bread: 25% chance of chasing away other players from one room.
Weird bread: send one player to the toilet for one night.
It is your job to kill the wolves.
Night phase: You can kill one player every night and escaped into a random room. Random.org chooses for you.
Item: janitor's room key. you can choose to lock/unlock the janitor's room. you can only use it once per night.
You are missing an item and you need to find it.
Item: Master key
Marauder's Map: Learn the location of all the other players
Item: Master key
Item: Beer (Can only be used on day phase): 50% chance of sending one player to the toilet. 50% chance of player revealing their roles.
An Extra role: you can attack one player for each night. You can still check one room or use an ability.
Extra quest: Find the Aplha-Wolf's heart.
-Alpha-Wolf's heart: Gives 1 wolf an extra life or an ability to convert one player. one use only.
1. morten - secret police ---------- Wolf
2. darkus-s6 - Kitchen hand
3. Kiamnenieh - Historian
4. Henchy432 - Thief
5. 4n0n¥m0µ$ - Guardian
6. Compjotr - Vice Captain
7. R3dKnight - Baker ----------- Wolf
8. Yummy Lingo - Coroner
9. Stuyvesant - Hunter
10. Raszagal - Seer
11. Egan_Tank - Stalker
12. infamouse - Fisherman
13. pulp_chicken - Cleric
14. kniteOwl - Drug-addict
15. sakura_hana - Bartender
16. el bisko - Apprentice-Mechanic
Rooms: Options to choose from
1. Captain's quarters: Locked (Unlocked)
-check cabinet. (Body double; Taken by Comp)
-check the bed (Smoke bomb; Taken by Kiam)
-use the toilet (Nothing)
2. Engine room
-play around with the knobs and switches (Kills player)
-check the Box (Electric wiring door knob: Taken by el bisko) (For apprentice mechanic; all-powerful-wrench: fixes stuff: also Taken by el bisko)
-play around with the stove (unlocks entry to the hidden room)
-check the drawers (Knite: Taken by Knite)
-check the fridge (For Wolves: Alpha-Wolf's Heart; convert 1 player)
-use the toilet (Nothing)
-take a shower (Entry to the hidden room; needs flash light)
-use the tub (Nothing)
5. Crew's cabin Locked Unlocked
-check the lockers (Porn lol: Taken by Comp)
-check the bed (Cigs + Porn lol: Taken by Kiam)
-stare at the bulb on the ceiling (Broken: Message: Hidden room)
6. Passenger's rooms
-check the bags (Flash light, a lot)
-check the beds (Smoke bomb)
7. Entertainment area
-swim in the pool: (Nothing)
-play some video games. (Broken. if fix: Item: Stungun)
-play the slots. (Broken Gas mask)
8. Morgue: I know why would there be a morgue here
-check the corpse (Time bomb: Taken by sakura)
-play with the scalpel (opens up the corpse: Body double, Stun gun)
-check the giant fridge (Freeze to death for normal players) + (Wolf: Alpha wolf heart: Taken by R3d)
-run around (Needs a Flash light for the Message: Unlocking the entry)
-do a Titanic "I'm on top of the world" in front. (falls off and dies)
10. Janitor's room Locked
-check the cabinet (Stun gun; don't ask)
-check the floor (Message: needs Flash light for the hidden room's info)
11. Hidden room:
-Protects you for one night from normal attacks + A trunk full of treasure + Shotgun:capable of killing everyone in the room(Wolf) + Phoenix down: revive one player (yourself included)(Townies)
A salute to Razzy for pinging the wolves so early in the game. Being a seer for too many games might have actually turn you to a real psychic. ^^
Last edited by _Vincent_; 01-14-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Yeah, its like the fouth/fith time or something >_>
Damn you random.org!
anyways, GG guys.^
^cool lol.Shouldn´t there have been more wolves?
So,anybody ready for an RPG??
Ideas are welcomed
hmmmmm...he wanted to convert Kiam. isn't that so, R3d? xDIt would have been funny as he would have converted Razzy into a wolf and him being the seer would have made the townie lose. xD
you filthy liar.
haha, damn you RAzzy! my heart stopped when you told me you were the seer. there was a ...."WHAT THE FUCK???!!!" reaction.
but good going.
dunno WHY you chose pulp first and knite the second ping tho'....oh well....>__<
also, morten, I hate you. guess I lucked out the second day. xD
but I was JUST in time to kill you! hear me? KILL YUUUU. hihi.
Razzy pinged morten first
then knite (then knite died xD)
after that Lingo
pulp used her cleric abilities on Razzy on day 1 thats why he knew that pulp is a townie.
It would have been nice if pulp got converted. She can still use her cleric ability to tell everyone she's a cleric but no one will know that she has been converted.
@Blue: I limited the number of wolves as they can convert players later on but they were not coordinating with each other so they weren't able to find the conversion items. oh well this game was confusing as it is. I'm pretty sure no one will try to merge COD and TWG again.
so whos making a new game. I want to play.
EDIT: rpg sounds good. how do you play it?
Last edited by _Vincent_; 01-14-2009 at 01:56 PM.
oh yeah, I remember now he told me this.Razzy pinged morten first
I know nothing of RPG. darkus and morten are the experts here I guess.
^ Lol.Spoon thief
In an RPG everyone has a role and a character (usually...).
Sakura is right,morten is the expert (dunno bout darkus xD)...
We should wait and c what kind of an RPG we do (that is Fantasy,SF,Action or whatever xD)