Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46
  1. #31
    Kiamnenieh is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    heavy metal country - Germany
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    well, then let's do it with a spoon, i think i got you last time...
    you can't kill me...

  2. #32
    Stuyvesant is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    1,684

    Default

    Why a spoon cousin?

    I recommend cigarettes as an item. Can be used like poisen gas. 25% chance to die using them, 75% chance you smoke out a room. Or something like that.

  3. #33
    darkus-s6 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    somewhere but not here
    Posts
    1,968

    Default

    holy shiz!!!1
    mortimer vs chigurh

    *signs in*

    "sleep with me tonight, sweety" ~sakura_hana~

  4. #34
    _Vincent_ is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rumblandia
    Posts
    5,586

    Default

    Players:
    1. kniteOwl
    2. infamouse
    3. Stuyvesant
    4. morten
    5. Yummy Lingo
    6. pulp_chicken
    7. Kiamnenieh
    8. 4n0n„m0”$
    9. Henchy432
    10. el bisko
    11. Egan_Tank
    12. Raszagal
    13. sakura_hana
    14. R3dKnight
    15. Compjotr
    16. darkus-s6

    Hmm.. I'll create the game thread in a couple of hours. btw Wolves will have roles as well. ^^
    I guess we'll go with TWG style. eliminating wolves for a Human win and vice versa for Wolves

    @r3d: you really have bad taste for pets =_=

    EDIT:
    @Stuy: lol! Nice idea. I'll use it.

  5. #35
    Kiamnenieh is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    heavy metal country - Germany
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    but what about our spoons?

  6. #36
    _Vincent_ is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rumblandia
    Posts
    5,586

    Default

    spoon? like:
    10% spooning one eye. if successfully used twice. Opponent loses ability to do anything except talk
    10% chance on killing him
    80% miss

    lol! if you two like it so much. I might give it to you two for free for the fun of it. xD

  7. #37
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,369

    Default

    If 4non gets banned again (which is veeeeeery unlikely.....DUH!! xD) then IŽll jump in xD

    IŽll just observe what you do this game,IŽll join you perhaps next time

  8. #38
    sakura_hana is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    over there!
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    why? you scared, little boy?xD

  9. #39
    _Vincent_ is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rumblandia
    Posts
    5,586

    Default

    @bluedemon: I see. then you can be a backup. just in case

    Anyway this are the rules:

    Day phase follows the standard TWG. It will be 18 hours long
    Moves made on the day phase
    -Lynching. You have to Bold a players name to lynch them. The player who has the highest votes gets lynched. Tie votes equal to no lynch. You guys could even decide on how to lynch him/her as well in the thread. If you can't decide I'll take care of it.

    -Room for the night. There are an option of 10 rooms that you can decide on.
    --Each room has their own choice of actions but you can only choose one per night.
    --Just PM me the choice of room.

    -Choice of Night Movement.
    --You can also choose to use your ability rather than an option in the room.
    --When you PM me the choice of room. please include your actions as well.

    Night phase follows gives you the results of the option that you chose in the room. It will be 18 hours long.
    Moves made at night.
    -Item usage. You can use items at night. Most items can only be used at night but there are some exceptions.

    Character classes: characters are split into 2 different types. Crew and Civilian. They are randomly give out.

    Items: I'm going to recycle all of the previous items before so ^^
    -Knife: 50% chance of killing a target. Everyone present in the room will know that you attack that person
    -Smoke bomb: Room is unusable and forces everyone to move to the next room. Last for one night phase
    -Gas Mask: you can stay in any Gas filled room.
    -Time Bomb: blows everyone up inside one room.
    -Body double: prevent attacks for one whole night. one use only
    -Stun gun: paralyzes one player for one whole night. They can't use any ability. one use only
    -Electric wiring door knob: Must be used on the day phase. Choose one room; the first person to enter that room dies. other players can't enter that room (they'll see the corpse) and will be staying on the next room.
    -Master key: opens or locks rooms. you can only open/locked one room per night.
    -Cigarettes: 25% death, 75% smoking a room and preventing other players from entering it.

    -There are some other hidden items that could only be found and used by some character classes. They will be informed on the start of the game.

    Rooms: Options to choose from
    1. Captain's quarters: Locked
    -check cabinet
    -check the bed
    -use the toilet

    2. Engine room
    -play around with the knobs and switches
    -check the Box

    3. Kitchen
    -play around with the stove
    -check the drawers
    -check the fridge

    4. Toilet
    -use the toilet
    -take a shower
    -use the tub

    5. Crew's cabin Locked
    -check the lockers
    -check the bed
    -stare at the bulb on the ceiling

    6. Passenger's rooms
    -check the bags
    -check the beds

    7. Entertainment area
    -swim in the pool
    -play some video games
    -play the slots.

    8. Morgue: I know why would there be a morgue here
    -check the corpse
    -play with the scalpel
    -check the giant fridge

    9. Deck
    -run around
    -do a Titanic "I'm on top of the world" in front

    10. Janitor's room Locked
    -check the cabinet
    -check the floor

    Rooms: there are some certain cases where you won't be able to stay in the room of your choice. You will have to stay in the room next to it. The room next to it will be one room higher (example: for room 2: Engine's room, you will be staying in room 3: Kitchen instead)

    Item ownership: You can give an item to another player. If you do, you will only lose ownership on the start of the new day and you can still use it on the night of the day that you have decided to give it away. If by any chance your item is stolen/broken during the night. The receiver won't receive anything.

    Character classes/roles: I won't be revealing the roles in this game as everyone will have a role and could be used as too much as advantage for the Townies. btw whether you have a seer or a guardian will depend on Random.org. because this roles are too easy to identify. I have to do this.

    Prohibition in the game:
    -Showing my PMs is not allowed. whether its a picture or sharing your password to another player.
    -Creating an alternative account for the game is also not allowed.

    How to Win
    Humans: Eliminate all the wolves.
    Wolf: Kill all the townies.

    yeah I'll start it up now and just make the first day a bit longer.

  10. #40
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_hana View Post
    why? you scared, little boy?xD
    Nope,IŽd get lynched anyway since I suck at games & luck xD

    Have fun yŽall

 

 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162