Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62
  1. #21
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_hana View Post
    Are you kidding me? Since when are you 100% sure on anyone when voting?
    Seeing as it's possible to be 100% sure...

    And....We're not doing any good by lynching townies....okay...you do know that if zia really turns out to be a townie (somehow), it'll just make you look even more suspicious, right?
    Uh, why would it? I was referring to Comp... and just about any other game where we lynch townies. Better to not lynch, since it's clearly not necessary, than to kill innocent people, right?

    Geez, if you're so suspicious of me, why not just come out and vote for me?

    Plus, there's no mistaking that comp WAS a townie. Why would he lie?
    ...What?

    I don't really get your point.
    Because you're trying to make me look suspicious rather than accepting my comments as a genuine explanation of why I don't vote.

    And we still need votes.
    If you want to lynch Ziazca, yes.
    ~Digital_Eon~




  2. #22
    mele-3-4 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    new south wales, australia
    Posts
    816

    Default

    What about the seer?
    whats that? i dont think i read it in the roles

  3. #23
    sakura_hana is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    over there!
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    Seeing as it's possible to be 100% sure...
    We're playing TWG here, right?

    Uh, why would it? I was referring to Comp... and just about any other game where we lynch townies. Better to not lynch, since it's clearly not necessary, than to kill innocent people, right?
    the 100% sure thing was for zia, not comp.
    we had no choice but to lynch comp back then. even if we had lynched zia yesterday, we probably would have lynched comp today anyway. there's nothing new in a mafia member sacrificing another.
    +
    since the number of mafia is so high in this game, it's better to constantly lynch then let the mafia do their job peacefully.
    +
    pinging in this game does not give certain result.

    Because if you are mafia, you are the only one who knows who the townies are. And after the fiasco (let's say zia proves to be a townie in the end) you'd just have to come forward and say :"oh, I told you guys we might have been mistaken. see? that's why I didn't vote back then."
    did this once and it worked.


    Geez, if you're so suspicious of me, why not just come out and vote for me?
    ..pass

    ...What?
    ....
    comp being a townie proves the fact that zia is a sniper.

    @mele: it's another name for the investigator.
    Last edited by sakura_hana; 12-07-2008 at 03:49 PM.

  4. #24
    Ziazca is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    an overpacked prison
    Posts
    945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_hana View Post
    comp being a townie proves the fact that zia is a sniper.
    Okay just let me say this. Being roleless sucks, so with my random awesomeness I decided to tell Comp I was the sniper and when he replied with...

    Quote Originally Posted by Compjotr
    nice, looks like my mad Plan is actually going to work

    I'll wait a little before introducing the team to you because you could be a clever townie who would sacrifice himself to get an advantage for the townies.
    I realized I'm screwed either way. But if you ask me, I bet kniteowl is the sniper...

  5. #25
    Gunmetal Gray is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Under your closet... Wait...
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    ^ For once... I agree with Ziazca. I'll lynch tomorrow.

    I'm about 40% sure now..

    1) Henchy432
    2) sakura_hana
    3) be0wulf
    4) infamouse
    5) darkus-s6
    6) R3dknight
    7) _Vincent_
    adonai
    9) Digital_Eon
    10) Kiamnenieh
    12) Ziazca
    13) Gunmetal Grey
    15) mele-3-4
    16) kniteowl
    Maybe.

  6. #26
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziazca
    I realized I'm screwed either way. But if you ask me, I bet kniteowl is the sniper...
    lmao... do you have any evidence that I am???

    btw Gunmental, what does the red & blue stand for?
    Last edited by kniteowl; 12-07-2008 at 05:36 PM.



  7. #27
    _Vincent_ is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rumblandia
    Posts
    5,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunmetal Gray View Post
    ^ For once... I agree with Ziazca. I'll lynch tomorrow.
    so you believe him AND suspect him. How is that?

  8. #28
    Ziazca is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    an overpacked prison
    Posts
    945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    lmao... do you have any evidence that I am???
    Lol I was just guessing because you seemed to be asking a whole bunch of sniper questions when I looked at your profile, you could really be just a newbie but while I'm still alive you're going to be at the top of my suspect list (while I'm on the top of everyone else's LOL!). I know I'm not the sniper so looking at everyone else is the only thing I can do before I die XD

    The people I least suspect right now are sakura (I forgive you for being an eager beaver :P) and Vincent because I think I've got his playing style down.

  9. #29
    infamouse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Zia if I was a Mafia I would have killed you first....

  10. #30
    Ziazca is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    an overpacked prison
    Posts
    945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infamouse View Post
    Zia if I was a Mafia I would have killed you first....
    Holding a grudge from last game? :P

    Lol You SEE my problem though? To townies I could be the sniper or the super awesome roleless townie, to the mafia I could be the super awesome sniper or a townie. If I don't get lynched I'm gonna get murdered during the night, all for trying to help you bastards. >_>

    Either way I'm still super awesome.

    EDIT:
    You still want the mad cow to butt rape me huh? HUH? The irony of last game was you were mafia and you said you didn't care whether I was the seer or not, you just wanted to see me get raped... and I was the seer. LOL. XDDDDDD
    Last edited by Ziazca; 12-07-2008 at 08:05 PM.

 

 
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79