^nirvana is right^^
the show must go on too...
1. The man who sold the world by Nirvana
4. Highwayman? by Johnny Cash
but still wrong johnny cash title...
he covert this song...
On number 4, One, by Johnny Cash. Original a U2 song.
If right, i think I have a list that might be a quite tough nut to crack. Or so I hope.
Well, as I'm tired of waiting and in my aroggance presume I'm right, I'm gonna post another list for people to crack while browsing.
1. Enjoyment or agreeing sound, by dolls that will be broken.
2. Man in kilt by old torture device.
3. After tripping, by a horrible day of birth.
4. Number below one, by destroying fruit.
5. Just won't die, by three castrated american brothers.
Last edited by LarsDeman; 08-17-2008 at 06:40 AM.
the johnny cash song i meant wasn't a u2 cover but a neil diamond cover...
2.??? - iron maiden
3.??? - ????
4. ??? - ???
5. staying alive - the beegees
Number 5 is correct, as is the band of 2.
And put the questions in tires, with 2 and 5 being those that most people would find easiest, 4 not being that hard. #3 is, imo, very easy if you just know of the band and the song a friend who saw it had it in less than a second. But abit obscure band. Number 1 is the toughest nut to crack, but when you get it, and think some about it, very obvious.
2 - Clansman by Iron Maiden
4 - Zero by Smashing Pumpkins
So, 2, 4 and 5 are now correct.
damn, i've got no idea...
WIll give some help. The title of the first song Starts with an M, ends with an m, and is four words long.
The third band plays goth rock/synth rock.