TMG: Day one. "Six months later."
"I can't take this anymore!" Said sakura hana. She was covered from head to toe by coal smudge. "I don't care if I die, I'M TAKING BIPOLAR DOWN TONIGHT." She said to the her fellow miners. It has been six months since they went on the "Dream" trip. Actually it's more like a nightmare. Rather than going on their vacation, they were abducted, and forced to work at coal mines. The plane was blown up, and everybody thought that the passengers were killed.
Now they've been forced to work all day at a friggin coal mine.
"You all wait and watch me." She continued. "He might be big with his guns, but he's going down toni-" She was cut off by an intercom.
"Sakura, stop nagging and go back to work. That Ferrari ain't gonna buy itself."
That night in the bunker there was a scream.
Sakura was covered in blood. "Both of them...I never though they'd be.." She gurgled some blood before she died.
It's time for revenge on bipolar, they thought.. but first they need to kill the two traitors....
Rules will be updated later
Day is 24 hours. No night phase. 12 people 12 roles (going for the complicated set up :P). You send in your requests before the day ends. Please just ONE pm if possible It'll be hard to deal with the pms if everyone sends a lot, so make up your mind before you send in the PM.
Right, I went for the complicated set up :( I won't have time to do it again, so we better risk going for a fun game/different.
Guard: Covers someone from ALL actions. Can be peed upon, but can't be teleported. Can't protect himself.
Seer: Finds out a role a day.
Peer: Stop someone from using his role that day regardless of what it is.
Martyr: When he dies, there are no other night deaths.
Stalker: Chooses one person to stalk, finds out their actions, if they die he dies.
Mafia (two): Two of them, they get one kill a night.
Light: Gets to choose a person, and guess a role. If successful that person dies.
Clam Leader: Converts people to the cult once every three days. Someone says clam by a PM they all die. If someone get's lynched, they can't clam.
Psychotic Lovers (two): They have to find each other. Every night they have a guess. If they guess correctly, they meet up, and go psycho and kill someone every other day. If one of them dies AFTER they meet, they other dies from grief. If one of them dies BEFORE they meet, the other survives (but gets no ability).
Teleporter: Can change bodies with someone whenever he wants. 50% chance he'd die. If he goes public, he has a 35% chance of death, (65% chance of success), but he has to kill everyone since he goes psycho.
Mafia: Become 50% of the population
Townies: Kill the mafia.
Clam: Kill everyone including yourselves. If successful, you all get revived (clam members only).
Light: Remain the last one alive, and escape outside with your new found death note.
Teleporter: With the townies. If you want to "power up" you go solo and kill everyone. (If you power up the townies know).
Here goes poo!