Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: TMG-sign up

  1. #1
    bipolargraph is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    2,177

    Default TMG-sign up

    I'll put in the story and the rules later, but I wanted to start the sign up asap to inform as many players as possible.


    Congratulations!
    Citizens of Moosejaw,
    you have been selected for a completely free vacation! You will enjoy three weeks of golfing, swimming, scuba diving, cave exploring, and many other activities! This is completely free!! All you have to do is sign up, and our sponsor's will pay for the trip, lodgings, food and entertainment.


    This is made to promote our services, and in return, you will be filmed, and will have a chance to appear on television! So what are you waiting for? Go on ahead and sign up for this once in a life time chance!

    The president of Happy Inc.
    Bipolargraph.



    Roles and Rules:
    Teleporter: Can teleport to a different body once every other day. Has a 25% chance of failure and a 25% chance of death. (50% chance of succeeding).
    Historian: Learns what happened 3 days ago. (He doesn't get any names, just the actions that have been done on people. This can be changed if you guys want to.
    All the roles:

    Clam Leader: Can convert someone into a clam every other day. If any member of the clams say "clam" all the members including the leader die. The clams can not communicate with each other (the leader can't speak to people who are clams), but their main purpose is to get everyone killed, including themselves.
    Light: Everyday, he can put one person's name, and role. If they match the person dies (unless protected). His purpose is to kill of all the rolled mafia/townies, so that he would rule over the unrolled ones. (Maybe we can remove some roles that he would have to kill if you guys want to.)
    L: Immune to Light's power. He can ping one peron per day, if it is Light, then light loses his ability.
    Stalker: Chooses one target to stalk for the rest of the game. If that target is killed, the stalker dies too.
    Marytr: When he dies, no one else dies that night.
    Sayan: Has three people he wants to protect, if they die, he gets a 25% increase in chance to kill a person every x nights (He starts of with 0, if all of the people he want to protect die, he gets a 75% chance to kill someone, but also a 25% chance that he'd die, if only one or two people die, then he'd get a 25% or a 50% chance he'd kill someone, but he won't have the 25% chance of dieing.
    Peer: Stops someone from having a night activity.
    Seer: Finds out someone's role everyday.
    Guard: Protects someone everyday. Can protect himself from the mafia, but Light can kill him. Anyone else he protects will be immune to light's power.
    Romeo & Juliet: They want to find each other. They have one guess per day, if it's right,they'll get a power (like a kill every other day, or something like that.).
    Mafia- 1/5th of the townies: Have a kill every night. The only organized group.
    Right, I'll add/remove more stuff later.


    Victory conditions:
    Mafia: Become 1/2 of the population
    Light: Kill all rolled townies, and mafia.
    L: Stop and find Light**. Edited.
    Clams: Everyone's dead.
    Townie's: Kill the mafia, stop light, and survive the clams. :P
    Romeo and Juliet: Find each other, and survive to the end, wether it's mafia or townie victory as long as you're together.

    Day/night phase: 24H each day, you vote throughout the day. All actions are made on the same time at the end of the day. If you get lynched, you can't perform your night action (this is made to avoid confusion, if anyone has any better idea about he day/night phase, please do so).
    Last edited by bipolargraph; 04-27-2008 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Edit: changed the roles, please check them

  2. #2
    Compjotr is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    5046'10.60" N 628'27.20" E
    Posts
    799

    Default

    It has been a while ... sign me up

  3. #3
    bipolargraph is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    2,177

    Default

    @sakura: If you're not gonna play (since you're leaving on Wednesday), can you help host the first few days? (Send out pms of roles etc. etc..)

  4. #4
    Urameshi-sama is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,170

    Default

    Sign me up too please.
    Stolen Sig Count: 26

  5. #5
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,638

    Default

    Yup...
    Another game that is ^_^

  6. #6
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Can we please have a complete summation of the rules(hidden and not) before we decide to sign up? Similar to reading the terms and conditions before accepting a trip.

  7. #7
    Kiamnenieh is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    heavy metal country - Germany
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    of course I'm in...

  8. #8
    sakura_hana is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    over there!
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bipolargraph View Post
    @sakura: If you're not gonna play (since you're leaving on Wednesday), can you help host the first few days? (Send out pms of roles etc. etc..)
    yeah sure! ^__^

    Light: Kill all rolled townies, and mafia.
    L: Stop and find L.
    Clams: Everyone's
    urm.............
    Last edited by sakura_hana; 04-27-2008 at 07:43 AM.

  9. #9
    bipolargraph is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    2,177

    Default

    ^ It won't be game over, but he'll have his little win condition, it's more like an objective...
    Edit: Jakko, that's it. We just have to refine them.

    Here, I'll repost the rules, we still have to refine/collaborate add/remove stuff.


    Roles and Rules:
    Teleporter: Can teleport to a different body once every other day. Has a 25% chance of failure and a 25% chance of death. (50% chance of succeeding).
    Historian: Learns what happened 3 days ago. (He doesn't get any names, just the actions that have been done on people. This can be changed if you guys want to.
    All the roles:

    Clam Leader: Can convert someone into a clam every other day. If any member of the clams say "clam" all the members including the leader die. The clams can not communicate with each other (the leader can't speak to people who are clams), but their main purpose is to get everyone killed, including themselves.
    Light: Everyday, he can put one person's name, and role. If they match the person dies (unless protected). His purpose is to kill of all the rolled mafia/townies, so that he would rule over the unrolled ones. (Maybe we can remove some roles that he would have to kill if you guys want to.)
    L: Immune to Light's power. He can ping one peron per day, if it is Light, then light loses his ability.
    Stalker: Chooses one target to stalk for the rest of the game. If that target is killed, the stalker dies too.
    Marytr: When he dies, no one else dies that night.
    Sayan: Has three people he wants to protect, if they die, he gets a 25% increase in chance to kill a person every x nights (He starts of with 0, if all of the people he want to protect die, he gets a 75% chance to kill someone, but also a 25% chance that he'd die, if only one or two people die, then he'd get a 25% or a 50% chance he'd kill someone, but he won't have the 25% chance of dieing.
    Peer: Stops someone from having a night activity.
    Seer: Finds out someone's role everyday.
    Guard: Protects someone everyday. Can protect himself from the mafia, but Light can kill him. Anyone else he protects will be immune to light's power.
    Romeo & Juliet: They want to find each other. They have one guess per day, if it's right,they'll get a power (like a kill every other day, or something like that.).
    Mafia- 1/5th of the townies: Have a kill every night. The only organized group.
    Right, I'll add/remove more stuff later.

    Victory conditions:
    Mafia: Become 1/2 of the population
    Light: Kill all rolled townies, and mafia.
    L: Stop and find Light**. Edited.
    Clams: Everyone's dead.
    Townie's: Kill the mafia, stop light, and survive the clams. :P
    Romeo and Juliet: Find each other, and survive to the end, wether it's mafia or townie victory as long as you're together.

    Day/night phase: 24H each day, you vote throughout the day. All actions are made on the same time at the end of the day. If you get lynched, you can't perform your night action (this is made to avoid confusion, if anyone has any better idea about he day/night phase, please do so).
    Last edited by bipolargraph; 04-27-2008 at 08:56 AM.

  10. #10
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    It really seems to be a glut of roles, ut brings to mind the acronym that CommieKnight reminded us all of, KISS.

    Nevertheless, I'm in.

 

 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79