Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45
  1. #21
    el bisko is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cloquet, MN
    Posts
    529

    Default

    Aw. I died. Oh and...
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    Right now, my instinct says Evail really is being suspicious - and it's worth pointing out that el bisko died tonight (they haven't gotten along in the past, right?).
    Are you saying that's the ONLY reason any mafia would want me dead? Because he/she didn't like me? that's harsh...
    You're lucky bisko sends his awesome zombie love to everyone...

    How I'd love to give my input on the game right now... good luck townies.

  2. #22
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by el bisko View Post
    Are you saying that's the ONLY reason any mafia would want me dead? Because he/she didn't like me? that's harsh...
    Huh? No, I didn't mean that... It's just that it could be evidence for Evail being a Mafioso (or mean nothing at all). Right now, we really don't have much to go on, and I have no clue whether these hits were random or not. (Well, Kolox apparently had a role, according to adonai, so maybe not...)
    ~Digital_Eon~




  3. #23
    silverwmoon is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my bed, sleeping
    Posts
    1,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonai
    ^ I thought it's pretty obvious from day2 that Kolox was the seer?

    And what's wrong with defending myself preemptively?
    Everything Adonai. I hardly think it's obvious Kolox WAS the seer. The only thing I can see being the base for what you're saying on the fact that he ousted 2 mafia. That base is completely illogical and faulty.
    1) He had no ping before the first day to know Aurora was the mafia
    2) I was pinged on the first day, so he can't have pinged Bipolar that day.
    3) Kolox established OTHER reasons for accusing them of being mafia, not based on a seer's ping. He had logical reasons, and not just suspicions.

    What's wrong with defending yourself pre-emptively is that you wouldn't think to defend yourself unless you had a role. No townie would go looking for that kind of trouble unless they were absolutely paranoid. I don't know what kind of game you're playing, but you're doing a wonderful job of making me incredibly suspicious of you. I don't think that accusing you now will do any good, but I'm sorely tempted anyways.

    ... if noone votes before about middday (PST) tomorrow, I'm going to change my placeholder, probably to either evail or adonai, baring any stupidity on behalf of the mafia as to make a mafiaso obvious.

  4. #24
    adonai is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,630

    Default

    ^ You claimed that you were pinged, while also claiming that the seer has not contacted you, that's not nearly the same thing.

    You're probably right about bipolar and Kolox though, he relies too much on deal making and carrying out vendettas

    I had it confirmed on day2 in the same way.

    I told you already that I have no role, and therefore, no knowledge of whatever anyone else is playing as. There's really no conclusive evidence about anyone, getting rid of the mayor is only logical since you are a prominent target, not to mention that it would reduce the chance of an attempted last minute ballot stuffing, the mafia can afford to be much more organized than the townies.



    As for evail, I really can't tell if he's suddenly gotten smarter, or if he's just a townie. In previous games, he's the kind of wolf who would try to vote for the team instead of running for cover.

  5. #25
    silverwmoon is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my bed, sleeping
    Posts
    1,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonai View Post
    ^ You claimed that you were pinged, while also claiming that the seer has not contacted you, that's not nearly the same thing.

    You're probably right about bipolar and Kolox though, he relies too much on deal making and carrying out vendettas

    I had it confirmed on day2 in the same way.

    I told you already that I have no role, and therefore, no knowledge of whatever anyone else is playing as. There's really no conclusive evidence about anyone, getting rid of the mayor is only logical since you are a prominent target, not to mention that it would reduce the chance of an attempted last minute ballot stuffing, the mafia can afford to be much more organized than the townies.


    As for evail, I really can't tell if he's suddenly gotten smarter, or if he's just a townie. In previous games, he's the kind of wolf who would try to vote for the team instead of running for cover.
    So fi I'm the mayor, kill me off because I'm a target anyhow? I don't have any other role, so wouldn't it be better to let the mafia kill me? that way the seer or any other roled townie isn't hit. The thing about evail was his wanting a lynch and voting to tie it up on the first day. DE has been quiet (for her, we love you DE), you've been making REALLY strange logical leaps and I know I'm not playing as I normally do, usually I act/feel more helpless because I don't have the responsibility of 2 votes, felt less pressured to make my vote count.

    Adonai, I was given a pm saying I was pinged, the seer has not contacted me, I have no idea who they are.

    What scares me right now is the mafia could be the quiet one, could be you, DE, evail, I happen to know it's not me, but from any other perspective it could be me. Unless DE wasn't thinking the first day I don't think she's mafia, she did vote me mayor first (I think she was first I can check that later) and if she was mafia she would have known I was a townie and would have voted Aurora instead.

    EDIT: Perhaps we can look for converted people by looking at who got active later in the game?

  6. #26
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverwmoon View Post
    Unless DE wasn't thinking the first day I don't think she's mafia, she did vote me mayor first (I think she was first I can check that later) and if she was mafia she would have known I was a townie and would have voted Aurora instead.
    Awww, thanks, Silver. =) Although we already know the identities of the two Mafia on the first day, and they were Aurora (of course) and bipolar... Whoever's left has got to be the converted people from the first and second nights. Unfortunately, that means we can't rely on evidence from the first few days...
    Last edited by Digital_Eon; 03-24-2008 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Number error.
    ~Digital_Eon~




  7. #27
    Evail691 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Frozen wastelands of Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    262

    Default

    On the bright side we still have 12 hours to decide.

  8. #28
    Kiamnenieh is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    heavy metal country - Germany
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    I will end the day in 4 hours...

    nobody voted anyone yet...
    which means if no one does within the next 4 hours I will kill someone at random...

  9. #29
    Evail691 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Frozen wastelands of Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    262

    Default

    You started the thread at 9AM EST last night, currently being 2:30PM(well just about) EST we have 6 hours basically left, dont push this to the next day so quickly.

  10. #30
    Kiamnenieh is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    heavy metal country - Germany
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evail691 View Post
    You started the thread at 9AM EST last night, currently being 2:30PM(well just about) EST we have 6 hours basically left, dont push this to the next day so quickly.
    thats right, but in 6 hours it is 1.00am here in germany, and since I have to get up early, I need to sleep at that time...
    so I should end this 2 hours earlier...

    or maybe henchy can end the day in 6 hours, but I won't be able to do it myself...

 

 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79