Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 177
  1. #151
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolox View Post
    There should be more romance - any romance ! That's my point all the time !
    Well, support the Allen x Lenalee romance and nothing else involving that pair and I'll be happy - but you have to show it more!
    ~Digital_Eon~




  2. #152
    Kolox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    I have a problem with supporting this pairing since I wish cancer upon main character...

  3. #153
    sakura_hana is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    over there!
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    sirus, i'm guessing your other partners are chiza and bisko....is that right?
    (meeh....without the "?" ...you don't have to answer it. guess you don't want to put your friends in ...danger.lol)

  4. #154
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolox View Post
    I have a problem with supporting this pairing since I wish cancer upon main character...
    Yeah, see, that's the problem - I'm not happy with you because of that. Come on, they're not going to live long, anyway!
    ~Digital_Eon~




  5. #155
    Sirusboon is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    So what Kiam or Chiza anyone?

  6. #156
    Kolox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    Yeah, see, that's the problem - I'm not happy with you because of that. Come on, they're not going to live long, anyway!
    I actually got over with Lenalee since you proved to me that Allen is far bigger crybaby than her, but that really didn't help me like him more, I just don't dislike Lenalee anymore.

  7. #157
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolox View Post
    I actually got over with Lenalee since you proved to me that Allen is far bigger crybaby than her, but that really didn't help me like him more, I just don't dislike Lenalee anymore.
    Okay, well... neither of them are going to live long, so shouldn't she find someone who's not going to remarry or even live very long after she dies? :3 Come on, you can still hate him and love the pair...
    ~Digital_Eon~




  8. #158
    Kolox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    Even Kanda x Lenalee looks for me far better than this, although I am pretty sure there is absolutely no chance that would happen. Everyone dies at some point of live, that's not much of argument for their relationship.

  9. #159
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolox View Post
    Even Kanda x Lenalee looks for me far better than this, although I am pretty sure there is absolutely no chance that would happen. Everyone dies at some point of live, that's not much of argument for their relationship.
    WHAT NO.

    *stabs Kolox in the throat*

    *drags his body to an alley*

    *whistles innocently*

    Support or I kill your zombie body too.
    ~Digital_Eon~




  10. #160
    Sirusboon is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Uh, Hello? I have 12 mins left to live and you guys are talking about DGM!

 

 
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79