Diplomacy: Spring 1910 - The Calm Before The Storm
ALL FINAL ORDERS SHOULD BE PM TO ME BY ONE REPRESENTATIVE FROM YOUR GROUP BEFORE
END TIME: Saturday October 13, 2007. 11:00 AM EST
Make sure you read the "How to write the orders," if I don't understand your moves, I will do it randomly :)
Specified rule for fleet:
- If a fleet in the Northsea wants to go to the Baltic sea, they have to be in:
1. Denmark - Skargerak Sea, Helgoland bight
2. Anywhere in helgoland bight
RULE: you can support only those specific provinces (Bulgaria, Spain, St. Petersburg), regardless where you're entering from.
Changes to the symbol:
Army with 2 power is marked with a cross.
Fleet with 2 power is marked with triangle.
Specified Rule for combined unit:
- If the combined unit (2 power) get attacked while supporting, they will have 1 power to defense themself and 1 power to support the attacking or holding unit.
- If the combined unit is attacked with the same power then they will abort any supporting order and defend themself.
The Calm Before The Storm:
I left some stars that belong to the countries that are not playing to show that that space/province is unoccupied.
Next time, if you make partial revision to the orders, please include all of the orders.
And if you have a team mate, make sure you include your team mate in your PM (order).
1 from combined spain fleet, north africa fleet, brest fleet
Finland > move > Norway
Picardy > move > edinburgh
Livonia > move > Moscow
Warsaw > support > Moscow (Failed - Attacked by Hungary, retreated to Silesia)
Spain > move > Tuscany(Try.Sea)
Combined London Fleet=>Support=>Norway Fleet
Roma Fleet=>Attack=>North Africa
Napoli Fleet=>Support=>Roma Fleet
Combined Venezia Army=>Attack=>Roma
Combined Liverpool Fleet=>Attack=>Spain
Marse Fleet=> Support=>Tunisia Fleet
Tunisia Fleet=>Attack=>Tunisia Tyrhennian Sea
F(holland-helgoland bight)=>combine=>F(kiel-helgoland bight)
Hanul = Italy
Sirus = France
Yoda = Germany
Urameshi-Sama + Henchy432 = Hungary
El gus + Joeyt741 = Turkey
TORNADOKIRBY + Irecinius = England
Talamare + Chaoswind = Russia
Next Round: Fall 1910