Originally Posted by Jakko
lol. Bipolar's uncertainty and flip-flopping ultimately created this dilemma. There is no record of this former vote , so I think this plea will be ignored.
Edit: El Gus, what are you talking about? I've never talked to you about the game before. Do you mean bipolar and Jakko, bipolar and adonai, Jakko and adonai, or someone else?
A Letter found on bipolargraph's bed said:
Just to clear things up Jakko I made two votes. One was for adonai, then after he changed his vote, I made another one which was placeholder exactly on 3:00 AM I edited both posts, so adonai is still legally alive. I'm sorry to cause so much confusion.
Too bad. At this point there is no proof. And testimonies are worthless. And screencaps can be shopped nowadays. Only way to validate is if Gus saw your initial vote before you changed it. But now its too late.
Nice try though. lol
^ He's saying that I'm alive...
@Jakko, as for voting for the corp, convince me; I am probably the only one on my team even incline to lynch you. You go first this time and I'm sure we'll have no problem following.
^I was talking about before, when he was trying to get 1 or both of us to die.
Urameshi: Sorry, not you. I'd say who, but I don't think they appreciate blowing up spots like that. Sorry, man.
Okay, then. I was inclined to think this over, and possibly change my ruling, based on Bipolar's testimony that he had, in fact, voted for adonai. But if he says he placeholdered after that, there's nothing I can do. Sorry Jakko.
Sorry, adonai, I woud rather die, and have the team win, and, more importantly, not kow-tow to you, than get in line. This is an old fashioned chicken run. You better think long and hard about how much you want to live.
On the other hand:
West side, I think you can all see that adonai is not working in your interests:
1. Vincent has been allowed to live for several days on your side, killing you off one by one and messing up your votes. Adonai is definitely NOT working in your best interests.
2. We have the power to take out the corp in one blow, but adonai squanders it in a pissing match with me. This is not my fault, as I cannot accomplish it without two sides, and he attacked first.
Think it over, west side, we have time.
I did, why do you think I voted for you?
Originally Posted by Jakko
The response is predictable, and I have no problem with it.
As for your argument.
1. bipolar had been allowed to live for several days on your side, killing us off one by one and completely controlling your votes. Jakko is definitely NOT working in our best interests.
2. We have the power to take out the corp in one blow, but Jakko did not even bother to vote yesterday. This is not my fault, as I specifically PMed him about this, and we attacked bipolar first.
1. My first responsibility is to MY team, namely, keeping the wolves from attacking them. Difference is, your team is YOUR responsibility, and you failed them. The West side and I at least have similar goals, you seem to have your own, and are hurting your people in the process.
Originally Posted by adonai
2.And, as I pointed out in the vote, I was going to wait till the last minute, so that no one(bipolar), could tie the vote. When he voted, I was left with allowing his kill(which he later negated), or voting against him and getting no kill. Yeah, good one there.
1. You're right, which is why I have no problem with us both dying, or with Quira and vincent both dying, either is fine.
2. Right, despite the fact that you weren't on when he posted, I checked, I know, you weren't on from 2~3AM, don't try to use that as an excuse.