I mess up the thread title, it should be Fall 1906
ALL FINAL ORDERS SHOULD BE PM TO ME BY ONE REPRESENTATIVE FROM YOUR GROUP BEFORE
END TIME: Wednesday September 26, 2007. 02:00 AM EST
Make sure you read the "How to write the orders," if I don't understand your moves, I will do it randomly
Specified rule for fleet:
- If a fleet in the Northsea wants to go to the Baltic sea, they have to be in:
1. Denmark - Skargerak Sea, Helgoland bight
2. Anywhere in helgoland bight
Changes to the symbol:
Army with 2 power is marked with a cross.
Fleet with 2 power is marked with triangle.
Specified Rule for combined unit:
- If the combined unit (2 power) get attacked while supporting, they will have 1 power to defense themself and 1 power to support the attacking or holding unit.
- If the combined unit is attacked with the same power then they will abort any supporting order and defend themself.
I left some stars that belong to the countries that are not playing to show that that space/province is unoccupied.
Next time, if you make partial revision to the orders, please include all of the orders.
And if you have a team mate, make sure you include your team mate in your PM (order).
A(Stp) → Move → Moscow
A(Norway) → Move → Stp
F(Liverpool) → Move → Spain
F(Sweden) → Move → York
F(Edinburgh) → Move → Picardy
A(London) → Move → Wales
North Africa Fleet=>Attack=>Portugal
Venezia Army=>Combine=>Piemonte Army
Tunisia Fleet=>Combine=>Roma Fleet
Gaining / Losing Units:
Turkey has 0 Supply Centers, completely destroyed.
England has 11 SCs, you will get 2 units.
Germany has 4 SCs, you will get 1 new unit.
Hungary has 6 SCs, stays the same.
Italy has 10 SCs, you will get 1 units.
Hanul = Italy
Sirus = France
Yoda = Germany
Urameshi-Sama + Henchy432 = Hungary
El gus + Joeyt741 = Turkey
TORNADOKIRBY + Irecinius = England
Talamare + Chaoswind = Russia
Next Round: Spring 1907