Diplomacy: Fall 1905 - Strong Point
ALL FINAL ORDERS SHOULD BE PM TO ME BY ONE REPRESENTATIVE FROM YOUR GROUP BEFORE
END TIME: Saturday September 22, 2007. 02:00 PM EST
Make sure you read the "How to write the orders," if I don't understand your moves, I will do it randomly :)
Specified rule for fleet:
- If a fleet in the Northsea wants to go to the Baltic sea, they have to be in:
1. Denmark - Skargerak Sea, Helgoland bight
2. Anywhere in helgoland bight
Changes to the symbol:
Army with 2 power is marked with a cross.
Fleet with 2 power is marked with Triangle.
Specified Rule for combined unit:
- If the combined unit (2 power) get attacked while supporting, they will have 1 power to defense themself and 1 power to support the attacking or holding unit.
- If the combined unit is attacked with the same power then they will abort any supporting order and defend themself.
I left some stars that belong to the countries that are not playing to show that that space/province is unoccupied.
Next time, if you make partial revision to the orders, please include all of the orders.
And if you have a team mate, make sure you include your team mate in your PM (order).
Constantinople Fleet=>Attack=>Ankara (Failed - Equal power)
Smyrna Fleet=>support=>Constantinople Fleet (Invalid)
Napoli=>Attack=Constantinople Aegean Sea (Failed - Area is occupied)
Venezia Fleet=>Attack=> Apulia
F(Berlin) → Attack → Sweden
A(Sweden) → Move → Finland
F(York) → Move → Edinburgh
A(Gascony) → Attack → Paris
Ankara => Attack => Smyrna.
Gaining / Losing Units:
Turkey has 1 Supply Centers, stays the same.
England has 10 SCs, you will get 3 units.
Germany has 3 SCs, stays the same.
Hungary has 6 SCs, stays the same
Italy has 9 SCs, you will get 2 units.
Hanul = Italy
Sirus = France
Yoda = Germany
Urameshi-Sama + Henchy432 = Hungary
El gus + Joeyt741 = Turkey
TORNADOKIRBY + Irecinius = England
Talamare + Chaoswind = Russia
Next Round: Spring 1906