Ok, I knew this was going to happen and is a pity since those moves simply ruin the gameplay...
I am talking about screen shots... I knew a game with everyone roled was not a good idea, specialy with roles like the mayor or the bartender (in my case) I tought the Rule that said: "If you use Screen Shots, I'll kill you" was enough, but I was very naive... I can't control or see your PM's so it was pretty lame to think you guys wouldn't use such a tool inorder to achieve victory...
But I still think "ALL ROLED" games are better than "a few roled" games, so next time I am doing this:
I am going to give the monsters fake Role PMs... what the hell I mean? well
a monster would get 2 PMs
Congrats you are the:
- Gets a vision of a player of choice each night.
- Will see RACE, but not the Role
- Has to send me his/her choice before the night ends. If i receive no choice, or not in time, the Seer will not receive a vision.
Good luck with the game...
and then a second one
Hello you are the Vicious Werewolve
- Eat humans at night. Pretend to be innocent at day.
- Wolves CAN eat Vamps. but only with a 50% chanse of Success
- All wolves have to send me their choice individually, before the night ends. If not all votes are the same, the person with most wolf-votes will die. On a tie, nobody will die. If a wolf fails to send me their vote in time, it will be counted as a 'no-vote', which means that if two out of three wolves fail to vote, nobody will die.
Goal: To exterminate everything withing the village
This with this, I won't need to worry about people using screen shots for gain advantage in the game... I am still checking this game and seening what I can work for make it better.