Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 176
  1. #21
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Adonai: You also voted for pro-townie measures in a game where you were a Mafioso. That's hardly something to rely on, and it's a bit hard to trust you with that evidence. I'm sorry, I can't be suspicious of you without being suspicious myself? Saying that you "exchanged pieces of normal townie PMs" to prove that you were normal townies is hardly convincing to me.

    Anyway, claiming to be a BPT in a PM isn't exactly hardcore evidence that they're vampires. It's a pretty easy role to claim, yes, but... I don't know, I'm not convinced. In fact, your persistent accusations of me aren't exactly making me think that you have a great townie alliance there.
    ~Digital_Eon~




  2. #22
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spurgu View Post
    Why does nobody fall for my BB traps?

    forget all that and lets search for Aku Ankan taskukirja 262 characters!

    =3
    Seems like its Finnish, or something like that. Spurgu, we're counting on you. Looks like a Finnish donald duck...


    ???
    262. Kauniit ja vihreät

    • 5 Aku Ankka: Kleoankan aarre
    • 56 Touho Ankka: Jälleennäkemisen riemua
    • 77 Roope-setä: Lyömätön slogan
    • 106 Aku Ankka: Pikkuinen Sisizilla
    • 141 Mikki Hiiri: Mikistä on moneksi
    • 176 Taikaviitta: Kirottu Hannu Hanhi
    • 194 Roope-setä: Juonisuoni sykkii
    • 216 Roope-setä: Ovi uuteen maailmaan

  3. #23
    _Vincent_ is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rumblandia
    Posts
    5,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spurgu View Post
    Why does nobody fall for my BB traps?

    forget all that and lets search for Aku Ankan taskukirja 262 characters!

    =3
    I checked wiky. its not in english can someone translate it for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by kolox
    Because your a wolf Meow - Meow.. oops, wrong voice
    AHA! a wolf! wolves meows a lot!

  4. #24
    adonai is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,630

    Default

    @DE.

    No.

    The two incidents are completely different.

    In one I suggested a change to in game rules that would support townies, I had no idea that it would it be implemented, I just anticipated the fact that someone else would do it and did it first (to appear as a townie).

    This time, I told people to PM kaom, anyone could have made such a claim. But Sirus replied, saying that I was the only one who actually did PM her. I gave support to a move that solidly supported townies, without any initial chance of proving that I actually did do so (private messages are private after all). Unless you're suggesting that I somehow maneuvered Sirus into posting that your argument carries no weight.

  5. #25
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    The way I see it, it isn't all that different. It was a kind of support for a townie-helping rule (whether you wanted it to be implemented or not), and both times you used it to support your townie-ness.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting Kolox and El Gus. I'm just completely suspicious of all of you.

    ...Speaking of which, Jakko, you've been awfully silent recently...

    Edit: Why would the nightwatchman receive a clue involving Finnish characters? We've only got two(?) Finnish players in this game... and right now, I'm leaning towards that being a fake clue by Spurgu again. >_>
    ~Digital_Eon~




  6. #26
    jamie1990 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,180

    Default

    I'm... kinda lost here. From the sounds of it Adonai and his alliance have some pretty good insight about what's going on, so why aren't we lynching today?

  7. #27
    adonai is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    The way I see it, it isn't all that different. It was a kind of support for a townie-helping rule (whether you wanted it to be implemented or not), and both times you used it to support your townie-ness.
    fact:
    If I were a monster, there is no reason for me to actually send the PM.

    fact:
    I sent a PM to kaom suggesting that the assassin kill rate gets lowered to 25%.

    fact:
    This shouldn't prove my allegiance since it should have been private, no other player can know about this.

    fact:
    It did prove my allegiance because Sirus responded, proving that I did send the PM, this is something I couldn't have anticipated.



    @jamie, we're trying to save the bulletproof, the only test we have available being having him hit by the last vampire.

  8. #28
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    ...Speaking of which, Jakko, you've been awfully silent recently...
    A wise man knows to stay out of a cat fight. Long fingernails.

  9. #29
    El Gus is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Here, NY
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Kolox.

    Taking back your claims is not good, boyo. Neither is lying.
    Why So Green And Lonely? We Are Accidents Waiting To Happen.

  10. #30
    Kolox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Vincent_ View Post
    AHA! a wolf! wolves meows a lot!
    MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-COUGH-COUGH-MUUUUUUUUUUUUU !! <-- a wolf in cows disguise.

 

 
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162