The Werewolf Game #7 Day One: The Blood Bath Begins
Hello and welcome to game day one. Here's a brief highlight of a few of the rules:
- Game days last 36 hours, followed by a 12 hour night period.
- PMs to the game hosts (kaom and Dante, please) are sent during the night phase (for roled players).
- Bulletin Board (anonymous) messages are sent to and posted by Sirusboon.
- Sharing of host/hostess PMs is stictly off-limits.
- The dead tell no tales.
- You must be active in the threads. Post at least once every game day and vote once every three, or make other arrangements (i.e. talk to us).
- Please bold your votes to make it easier for us to tally.
- A tied vote results in multiple deaths. You can vote "placeholder."
- The IRC channel for anyone who can or who cares to use it is #ST-TWG@Rizon.
- The complete rules can be found here.
List of players:
12. <dropped out>
15. El Gus
17. death incarnate
Good luck to everyone! Introduction courtesy of Hanul. :3
It was a dreary and rainy day in StopTazsville, with the mayor gone and the police force virtually no more; everyone knew that the day was here. It was the day many dreaded, as neighbors would become enemies. It was the day the vampire and wolf clans; long at war; had declared to the townspeople that their town would soon be a battleground.
How were the townspeople told? With a massacre of course, the heads of children and women were littered on the streets, forming the infamous skull and cross insignia of the Vampires and the eagle insignia for the Wolves. This was the sign found in many towns across the nation, whose populations were in the ground.
The police force, at first, had attempted to find and destroy the vampire and werewolves, but their bodies began to stack up in front of the police station. Night by night, the police force was decimated. Until one day, most of the remaining police force was found, or most of them. As it was found at the site, just hands and legs, a few arms, maybe a torso here and there. No heads, and oddly enough, none of the bodies of the female officers were found.
After this, many fled, including the mayor and most of the townspeople. But a few brave townies, standing firm, decided to stay. To fight those blood sucking demons and dog bastards, they chose to stay. To defend their homes and lives, to the bitter end. Little did they know however, that the battle had already begun. This is their story.