Hmmmm, let's see....
1. Quira, I remember you saying you would tell us if a vampire/VH/berserker tried to kill, but failed, you just wouldn't say who failed. Can you clarify if, in fact, no one attacked and failed, because I think that will tell us quite a bit.
2. There seems only one be possibility, assuming that only one group attacked last night. One is that the VH attacked, which is very bad in my mind, making me think that they want to go berserker. Correct me if I am wrong, but if it was the vampires attacking, then they would have used the assaassin as well as the vampire kill. This means they are likely using the foresight ability. Correct me if I am wrong, but this seems the only plausible reason.
3. If Quira forgot to tell us that some people failed in thier kill, then we are back at square one, which is why I think we need this clarified, if those failed kills are mentioned.
4. It seems that one of the bad groups does not like me, and that they are pretty crappy at blaming things on others, too. Of course I tried to work out a technicality, however, this technicality makes it almost impossible for the townies to lose. Therefore, if I were a vampire, this would be the last thing I would try to do. Way to go, whoever you are, you just strengthened my townie-ness. =p Unless, of course, I made the message, which is what everyone should also consider. Do not trust me, do not trust anyone.
5. The quote at the end is interesting. "Deus ibi est." If I remember my rusty latin from years ago, that means, near enough, "God is there." Which makes no sense. It seems to me that they are trying to make it seem that someone wrote the message, and there are only two people playing I know of that know latin(Dante and Sperm). However, the declension's are off, if memory serves, they are even worse at latin than I am. I think it is not either of those two, but rather someone trying to frame them.
6. On top of that, there were several people on the IRC channel two days ago talking about forming a townie alliance, and saw spermy's use of latin. I will be paying closer attention to all those that were on at the time, you know who you are.
^ I do agree with 2.
As for 5, do you mean that it is probably Dante or sperm from the "they are even worse at latin than I am" statement, or that whoever posted isn't?
And the problem your exploitation of the technicality is that it would have never worked, it's like your statement last game about us being able to target, but not kill ourselves. The GM would have never allowed such an exploitation of the roles, the only purpose it would have served would have been to highlight your allegiance.
On the contrary, as I said, I think it is NOT sperm or Dante. They are both much better at latin than I, and would not make such a basic mistake. I think it is more likely someone that doesn't know anything about latin, trying to frame them. I said as much, is my writing not clear? I try to make it easy to understand, oh well.
Originally Posted by adonai
Of course, it could just be a spelling error, if they wrote "tibi" then it would make perfect sense, meaning, if I remember right, "You are God." Which would mean that it is likely one of two people that share a similar viewpoint of the world(whom I will not mention), both of whom, incidentally, I have been watching.
I don't remember quira promising point 1 there. That would tell us a lot... there's no fun in that.
I also have been watching Sperm, as that eagerness to form an aliance was... well, too eager. Besides that, I thought his board comments yesterday were a little on the instigator side. Still not NEARLY enough to go on by my standards, but I'm watching.
thanks to Silverwmoon!
Placeholder Maybe the "guardian" can tell us who to vote for.
I need to get on IRC, you can only get so much from carefully worded and thought out replys...
That person wrote "Ibi" with capital letter; so, I do not think it was a typo, or an spelling error. I think that, with "Deus Ibis Est" that person implied that God is in Heaven, not in Earth with mortals. Therefore, meant that Quira should abstain from posting in the game's thread. I do not share that idea; I think she can play, as long as she does not reveal anything. "Deus est in Caelum", I think, would have been a better choice of words.
Originally Posted by Jakko
That's point one. Point two, I call cowardice on the usage of the Bulletin Board. If someone has anything to say, that person can say/post it in public. I will not trust the messages from the Bulletin Board. Anyone that wants to say something, and keep its identity revealed, for me, is suspicious. Why would a townie try to keep its identity concealed?
So.....only one death.
That's good I guess.
Hope twasn't a role. And if Jakko's right with no.1 Shite
Till I find the wolves with my sneakiness in Irc......meaning I'll go Hey I think you're a wolf courtesy of Chiza. XD
Remember that Jakko?
...That just went completely over my head. Inside joke, maybe?
Originally Posted by Aurora86