Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 187
  1. #111
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakko View Post
    I am talking about how it would seem to the CORONER, DE. Aikido said he knew the coroner, and I assumed that echo had information coming from the coroner, which is why he was so certain.
    All right, then. I was referring just to Steal's data, which would confirm Asian as a townie if they are accurate (and this is a subject for debate).
    ~Digital_Eon~




  2. #112
    Aurora86 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    On campus dodging lectures :p
    Posts
    970

    Default

    It wasn't a fling remember DigiE
    It was commited according to Aikido lols
    Dalliance XDXDXD
    Sticking with Dna for now he's the most suspicious imo

  3. #113
    flash is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,581

    Default

    so are we cool now Jakko? or what?

  4. #114
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Yeah. We were talking about completely different things and arguing at them together, I guess, flash. Bound to make things confusing. =p

  5. #115
    flash is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,581

    Default

    that's cool, you should read more posts (and think a little bit) Jakko or ask questions before pointing finger at someone.

    and don't you owe an apology to someone?

  6. #116
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    that's cool, you should read more posts (and think a little bit) Jakko or ask questions before pointing finger at someone.

    and don't you owe an apology to someone?
    Who? Hanul?
    Hanul, I am sorry, you are right, I was the one that came back to you.

    To DE? No, that was a misunderstanding. As was my talk with you, a misunderstanding.


    To echo? No, he is acting oddly, and said something wrong. And, as I see it, he is smart enough to know it is wrong, and likely did it on purpose. He blew it out of proportion, like I knew he would. He could have simply said, "yes," or "no," and "here is why," but yet he acted, shall we say, explosive. I acted so in turn, I will admit.

  7. #117
    kazechrno's Avatar
    kazechrno is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    926

    Default

    the mob spy WILL come back as the mob spy the second time they are pinged by the seers. This was discussed by coolpup and steal.

    If jakko and echo are both townies, it can go out like this:
    maifa will kill either jakko or echo, and the living one will become the scapegoat
    neither of them will be killed, and the townies will be split into smaller groups preventing us from coming together and the mafia get to kill off the other townies, aiming to get rid of the roled ones.

    If jakko and echo are both mafia:
    they'll continue to debate with each other for a long time and the townies will just die
    They'll come together like buddies and we'll all be dead xD

    If one of them are the mafia and the other is a townie
    the mafia may eventually be sacrificed and the suspicion will be on the townie
    the mafia will become the buddy of the townie and we'll all be dead.. again xD
    the mafia will bide their time, and make 'safe' kills instead.

    jakko - As for being silent in this game.. I've always been pretty silent in all of these games ^^;

    dna for obvious reasons. Please don't make me type them out ._.

  8. #118
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kazechrno View Post
    the mob spy WILL come back as the mob spy the second time they are pinged by the seers. This was discussed by coolpup and steal.

    If jakko and echo are both townies, it can go out like this:
    maifa will kill either jakko or echo, and the living one will become the scapegoat
    neither of them will be killed, and the townies will be split into smaller groups preventing us from coming together and the mafia get to kill off the other townies, aiming to get rid of the roled ones.

    If jakko and echo are both mafia:
    they'll continue to debate with each other for a long time and the townies will just die
    They'll come together like buddies and we'll all be dead xD

    If one of them are the mafia and the other is a townie
    the mafia may eventually be sacrificed and the suspicion will be on the townie
    the mafia will become the buddy of the townie and we'll all be dead.. again xD
    the mafia will bide their time, and make 'safe' kills instead.

    jakko - As for being silent in this game.. I've always been pretty silent in all of these games ^^;

    dna for obvious reasons. Please don't make me type them out ._.
    Well, if we follow what seems to be the modus operandi of the wolves from what has already happened this game, I think that either echo or I will die soon.

    First deuce and dante, who spoke up in defense for someone. Then Aik, who tried to lead. Simply put, echo and I are "high profile" AKA "juicy" targets now. I don't think I have long to live.

    ...This is exactly why I was mostly silent yesterday. Without meaning to, I always speak to much when I talk, and I ALWAYS die early. I really wanted to live a while this game...

  9. #119
    kazechrno's Avatar
    kazechrno is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    926

    Default

    then we have the seers ping either you or echo, and the guardian has to protect the same one they ping... unless the guardian needs to protect someone more important (or is dead).
    The only thing that wouldn't work is that if one of you were the mob spy... but the seers would only have 50% chance in failing.

    ..okay I really need to do my homework now x.o

  10. #120
    flash is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,581

    Default

    anyways I don't have any med to strong clue after DnA, hopefully the seers or mason or guardian do something about this.

    I'm worried about Be0wulf, Henchy and Gmeynd, they could be a roled townie.

    Quote Originally Posted by kazechrno View Post
    then we have the seers ping either you or echo, and the guardian has to protect the same one they ping... unless the guardian needs to protect someone more important (or is dead).
    The only thing that wouldn't work is that if one of you were the mob spy... but the seers would only have 50% chance in failing.
    I think this is what jakko has been waiting for, with all this ruckus.

 

 
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79