The Mafia Game: Day Two
And as the sun rose, it became apparent tragedy was afoot. True_Panda had gone suicidal and in a benevolent rage a few of the citizens struck him down and put him out of his misery... But little had been done to stop the Mafia from sending a message, Young Deuce22 had been strangled with razor wire. A smile on his neck that no one was happy about. To make matters worse a hitman had been called in... the bump in the night was unfortunately a high powered rifle shot that rattled the walls as it blasted a soda can sized hole into Dante Obscuri's chest as he showered. Much water will be needed to wash the blood out of the streets as the City bleeds a bloody first night.
A new day begins.... and of the 27 remaining... only 21 can be trusted.
I like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends
[Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009
i'll probably get banned for this, but LMFAO!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!! I CALLED IT TOO!! I SAID I WAS GOING TO DIE!!! AHAHAAHHA
darnit, what does this mean... i'll go check up deuce's posts, but dante was for restraint and not killing people (i remember 'cause we argued which was the best approach for townies to take)
i believe the hitman gets to kill every 3-4 days ? i don't think it's an optional thing ... but i may be wrong. someone clarify ?
that is true or you could just be overthinking it and that the mafia members arent too organized and hastily decided that they should kill off an extra townie. let's just hope that DE is just jumping to conclusions.
Last edited by death incarnate; 04-12-2007 at 09:21 PM.
Reason: it's late and i'm sleepy. can you blame me?
Umm... Can we post the rules/list of alive members at the start of every day Steal? I think that would help a lot.
My vote is on asianmaster for reasons stated previously. I would also be open to lynching DNA2playboy.
Placeholder. People are suspicious of me for voting to kill panda.
I'll try and find the list Aikido.
ok, i'm back
Summary thus far:
- suspicion about silverwmoon (mostly jokes), about aikido (starting up stuff), and about quiraikotsu (slip of tongue?). doubt starting to be cast on MGS for voting for panda, as well as DNA2Playboy and asianmaster
- deuce and dante killed. they were both moderates supporting placeholder votes, and argued against people wanting to lynch (though deuce accused kaom and aikido, jokingly)
- aikido proclaims night-guardsman-ship. not likely a lie. hint is - 11 letters. people that fit are DNA2Playboy, asianmaster and mojo.
Suspiciously quiet or non-talkative:
- deathincarnate (just posted above?)
- kaom (exams)
- kawaiikitsune (new to game?)
- kingdarr (GONE, will be subbed)
- spermworm (busy?)
May be important later! If no suspicious behaviours in anyone during the day/night rounds, i say we chomp down on this list. obviously there are townies in the list... if you're a townie, please talk! it will help us.
Points to consider:
- apocalypticark voted randomly
- kazechrno and truepanda both mentioned not getting any pm's. this may mean they're safe, or they're acting
- mystic guard sinoel asked how many non-roled townies there are, and voted true panda. then again, DNA2Playboy and asianmaster did as well.
- aurora and mangaguy voted for DNA2, even though they agreed with aikido, who started it off with a vote for asianmaster
- aurora was "joking" about dna2 and changed to placeholder. similarly, mangaguy voted for dna2, then changed to asianmaster then switched back to dna2.
i see two possibilities to killing of moderates:
1) either the lynchers (mafia in disguise) want to shut up their opinions, or
2) that's what they want you to think
option one would cast me and aikido under suspicion, and option two would cast no one in particular under suspicion.
as before, feel free to add/correct
Last edited by echoblaze; 04-13-2007 at 06:03 PM.
[DEAD] dante obscuri
[BEING REPLACED] kingdarr
sorry for double posting, but thought it would be best if i separated them. also, Quiraikotsu, as i feel there's compelling evidence for.
Last edited by echoblaze; 04-12-2007 at 09:57 PM.
These people are alive:
EDIT: You can't go and do that when I spend those couple of minutes deleting the dead people and deleting the contact info!