Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 63
  1. #11
    shautieh's Avatar
    shautieh is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Skipea
    Posts
    5,340

    Default

    it would take too much time to play a turn each day though, all teams don't have 3 players to do things

  2. #12
    jamie1990 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolpuprocks View Post

    I'm sick of deciding cause I friggin never played this game before!
    I don't remember that ever stopping you before.

    edit: the way I see it, in a normal game you would be allowed to retreat into enemy territory. However this is far from a normal game, lots of modifications and such have been made to it, for example: fleets can no longer occupuy sea regions, fleets can sometimes even cross more than one sea region in a single go, fleets can even share a region with a land. being allowed to retreat into enemy territory was a rule designed for a game without any of these alterations. I believe that if we were to implement it now, it would make fleets even more unbalanced and extremely hard to destroy so it shouldn't be put into effect.

    but my vote doesn't count for anything either way.
    Last edited by jamie1990; 11-11-2006 at 08:49 AM.

  3. #13
    sperm worm is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    VT, MA & NY, USA
    Posts
    2,450

    Default

    lets just say this. we should just follow the freaking rules (aka what we've done so far). just think about it; if you bitch and moan every time something DOESNT GO YOUR WAY, and try to get the rules changed, you'll NEVER GET ANYWHERE IN LIFE! just deal with it and move the fuck on. I'm sick of seeing people whine and complain about "losing a unit" because we "should be able to retreat into enemy territory" NONE OF THE REST OF US HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THAT! so why don't you just grow up, shut up, and move on. kthx.


  4. #14
    flash is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shautieh View Post
    it would take too much time to play a turn each day though, all teams don't have 3 players to do things
    You are right, damn you are the only one who really play Russia.
    (maybe 48 hours?)

  5. #15
    Talamare is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Belem do Para, Brasil
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamie1990 View Post
    I believe that if we were to implement it now, it would make fleets even more unbalanced and extremely hard to destroy so it shouldn't be put into effect.
    has a good point

    nearly everyone has had a loss
    lets jus go on the way we have been going

  6. #16
    kayangelus is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    doing your gf
    Posts
    1,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sperm worm View Post
    lets just say this. we should just follow the freaking rules (aka what we've done so far). just think about it; if you bitch and moan every time something DOESNT GO YOUR WAY, and try to get the rules changed, you'll NEVER GET ANYWHERE IN LIFE! just deal with it and move the fuck on. I'm sick of seeing people whine and complain about "losing a unit" because we "should be able to retreat into enemy territory" NONE OF THE REST OF US HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THAT! so why don't you just grow up, shut up, and move on. kthx.
    Wow, you sound really gay atm.
    1. please don't swear. Makes you look stupid
    2. No one was really complaining.
    3. You say we should follow the rules. By this do you mean the unwritten rules, or the written rules? Cause it seems to me that modifications to the written rules were written right after them, and those don't mention not being able to retreat to enemy territory.

    To repeat my question:

    Quote Originally Posted by kayangelus
    BTW, could anyone please point me to the rule that says you can't retreat to enemy territorry? I seem to be too stupid to find it.
    Well, my opinion doesn't matter since Tala already voted against retreat, but could someone please answer my question? I was wondering where this agreement could be found.


  7. #17
    Talamare is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Belem do Para, Brasil
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolpuprocks View Post
    I'm sick of deciding cause I friggin never played this game before!
    Forgive me, if it was our fault that hardship has come across your path

    Quote Originally Posted by kayangelus View Post
    Well, my opinion doesn't matter since Tala already voted against retreat, but could someone please answer my question? I was wondering where this agreement could be found.

    Unwritten Law

    good band too

    edit - 2000's post

  8. #18
    Spurgu is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In your pants. OO BOY
    Posts
    2,023

    Default

    I want the rules changed.

    Every army unit in the map should be assigned to Italy every fall.

    +1

    Wanna understand my siggie? Watch out for this forum troll. Click
    here

  9. #19
    Talamare is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Belem do Para, Brasil
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spurgu View Post
    I want the rules changed.

    Every army unit in the map should be deassigned from Italy every fall.

    +1
    agreed....

  10. #20
    kayangelus is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    doing your gf
    Posts
    1,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spurgu View Post
    I want the rules changed.

    Every army unit in the map should be deassigned from Italy every fall.

    +1
    France whole-heartedly supports this idea.
    Last edited by kayangelus; 11-11-2006 at 12:14 PM.


 

 
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79