Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    kurayami is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3

    Default Removing completed series

    my qustion is why it says because the havent been updated in a while and why delete the completed ones i can see the ones that are not completed and not geting updated being remove but not the conmpleted series

    my suggestion is to offer the completed series that your removeing avalable for bittorrent (that is if you wernt alredy going to do so)

  2. #2
    d.grey is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    A computer
    Posts
    2

    Default Yup

    I definately agree. The first thought that came to my head was that i wanted to save blame on my comp before you remove it. But, it conitnually gives me the Too many downloads. Someone else is thinking the same thing.
    But now that i read this, i am wondering why all the completed mangas? well, im sure spending less on the mirrors are important, but some of us still want some mangas up (actually chobits as well as blame for me) and i still wouldnt mind getting some different completed series.

    If you dont want to read that: DONT GET RID OF COMPLETED MANGAS (or bittor them- even though i have to learn how to dl those soon)

  3. #3
    Gatz TdaMax is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3

    Default Agreed

    I agree with you guys, but it looks like they may have already removed those series in the announcement.

    ... Dang, and I wanted to get Chobits, too... T_T

  4. #4
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    It's a shame that they're going to remove Chobits and Planetes. Chobits was good and I loved Planetes (although it ended to soon), and I'm sure that there are others that would enjoy them, if only they knew about them.

  5. #5
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,407

    Default Re: Removing completed series

    Quote Originally Posted by kurayami
    my qustion is why it says because the havent been updated in a while and why delete the completed ones i can see the ones that are not completed and not geting updated being remove but not the conmpleted series

    my suggestion is to offer the completed series that your removeing avalable for bittorrent (that is if you wernt alredy going to do so)
    I am having a little hard time understanding but.... I am going to double check the series to see if we have just been missing updates on them, if we are missing updates the series will remain.

    I decided it's time to start removing the older series with no updates, to replace them with new manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by d.grey
    I definately agree. The first thought that came to my head was that i wanted to save blame on my comp before you remove it. But, it conitnually gives me the Too many downloads. Someone else is thinking the same thing.
    But now that i read this, i am wondering why all the completed mangas? well, im sure spending less on the mirrors are important, but some of us still want some mangas up (actually chobits as well as blame for me) and i still wouldnt mind getting some different completed series.

    If you dont want to read that: DONT GET RID OF COMPLETED MANGAS (or bittor them- even though i have to learn how to dl those soon)
    I was not aware of any problem on Mirror 3 till now and the problem is fixed.

    It might be a great idea to add the completed series to a bittorrent or two for people to download. I will check into that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatz TdaMax
    I agree with you guys, but it looks like they may have already removed those series in the announcement.

    ... Dang, and I wanted to get Chobits, too... T_T
    No series have been removed.

  6. #6
    Sensimilija is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    HBG 042
    Posts
    1,322

    Default Re: Removing completed series

    Quote Originally Posted by kurayami
    my qustion is why it says because the havent been updated in a while and why delete the completed ones i can see the ones that are not completed and not geting updated being remove but not the conmpleted series
    Call me stupid, but I don't understand what you are trying to say
    "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real" - Tupac Shakur (1971-1996)

  7. #7
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    [Yoda speak]Able to read that post you will when read the following you can:[/Yoda speak]
    trasfi uwsy dgfishg diuas heoi sgduhsdg.

  8. #8
    kurayami is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: Removing completed series

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensimilija
    Quote Originally Posted by kurayami
    my qustion is why it says because the havent been updated in a while and why delete the completed ones i can see the ones that are not completed and not geting updated being remove but not the conmpleted series
    Call me stupid, but I don't understand what you are trying to say
    sorry for my confusing speech but in the update it said that series were being removed because of no updates and on the list I noticed that some were completed series and I said deleting incomplete series because of no updates was ok but deleting the completed series because of no updates doesn’t make since

    I am sorry for my confusing posts

  9. #9
    diana78 is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    home
    Posts
    30

    Default

    yea, i really don't want some of teh completed series to be moved...like Chobits, i find is REALLLY popular, and i was referred to it by a friend who was referred by another friend...so

    i agree when its said to either 1. not remove them or 2. bittorent them


    hehe, so purtiful~ <33

  10. #10
    High_Seraphim is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Can I get this straight, and just say, well it'd be better if none of the completed series be taken off... just those which haven't been recently updated... *just my 2 cents*

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79