Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 127
  1. #1
    lythea is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2

    Default completed manga series

    Hi, I sorta noticed that some of the short mangas are completed but they aren't highlighted in blue. Maybe you can update it? The completed ones I've noticed that aren't highlighted are: Boys and girl, Brilliant Magic, Ijiwaru Shinaide, Imadoki and Isshou Asonde Kurashitai. Just a note hope it helps somewhat

  2. #2
    lythea is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2

    Default

    oh.. and please add fruit basket into that list too :P

  3. #3
    pseudorandom is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,013

    Default

    At one point, we were compiling a list for Kane to use, the next time he got around to bluing things, and for the rest of us, so we'd know. Wonder where that disappeared to ...
    Today is always the most enjoyable day. Just ask Yotsuba.

  4. #4
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lythea View Post
    Hi, I sorta noticed that some of the short mangas are completed but they aren't highlighted in blue. Maybe you can update it? The completed ones I've noticed that aren't highlighted are: Boys and girl, Brilliant Magic, Ijiwaru Shinaide, Imadoki and Isshou Asonde Kurashitai. Just a note hope it helps somewhat
    Marked as complete.

    Quote Originally Posted by lythea View Post
    oh.. and please add fruit basket into that list too :P
    Marked as complete.

    Quote Originally Posted by pseudorandom View Post
    At one point, we were compiling a list for Kane to use, the next time he got around to bluing things, and for the rest of us, so we'd know. Wonder where that disappeared to ...
    Probably on page 2 or 3 as there have been no replies to it in a while. I am going to pull it up right now. I need to get that taken care of.

  5. #5
    genocidegrand is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    taiwan
    Posts
    211

    Default

    living game is complete.
    a new game which going to break tghe ice http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=215690

  6. #6
    moisey555 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5

    Default

    yea its a little confusing so if you would mark all the completes that would be great

  7. #7
    jackkm is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Suzuka is also completed.
    --jack

  8. #8
    KainTheReaper is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2

    Default

    genshiken is also complete yet not marked as blue.

  9. #9
    Grumble is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Battle Royale is also complete, but not marked as blue.

  10. #10
    pseudorandom is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,013

    Default

    So's Mai the Psychic Girl.
    Today is always the most enjoyable day. Just ask Yotsuba.

 

 
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79