Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    guyverfanboy is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    77

    Default Download volumes instead of chapters?

    I think it would be great for the really long series like Naruto & One Piece, to download per volume instead of chapters. Chapters are fine for a short series, but with a series like One Piece at 300+, it is too much of a pain.

  2. #2
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,400

    Default Re: Download volumes instead of chapters?

    Quote Originally Posted by guyverfanboy
    I think it would be great for the really long series like Naruto & One Piece, to download per volume instead of chapters. Chapters are fine for a short series, but with a series like One Piece at 300+, it is too much of a pain.
    This has already been discussed. If you want to download volumes, use IRC.

  3. #3
    guyverfanboy is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    77

    Default Re: Download volumes instead of chapters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Shiel
    Quote Originally Posted by guyverfanboy
    I think it would be great for the really long series like Naruto & One Piece, to download per volume instead of chapters. Chapters are fine for a short series, but with a series like One Piece at 300+, it is too much of a pain.
    This has already been discussed. If you want to download volumes, use IRC.
    Ah, ok. I'm a newb here so I didn't know. ^^;

  4. #4
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,400

    Default Re: Download volumes instead of chapters?

    Quote Originally Posted by guyverfanboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Shiel
    Quote Originally Posted by guyverfanboy
    I think it would be great for the really long series like Naruto & One Piece, to download per volume instead of chapters. Chapters are fine for a short series, but with a series like One Piece at 300+, it is too much of a pain.
    This has already been discussed. If you want to download volumes, use IRC.
    Ah, ok. I'm a newb here so I didn't know. ^^;
    That's fine. It would just use too much bandwidth and I thought it would be nicer to have all of the chapters unzipped and ready to go, and it makes it look like we have a lot more manga that we really do here

  5. #5
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    Wow, glad I didnt have to reply to this again, I got kinda nasty last time hehe...

  6. #6
    Anne-chan is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    159

    Default

    hehe
    I read that thread. It did get rather um... heated. It would be nice if people would read previous topics to get their answers.

  7. #7
    guyverfanboy is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne-chan
    hehe
    I read that thread. It did get rather um... heated. It would be nice if people would read previous topics to get their answers.
    I was feeling lazy at that time. :P

  8. #8
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,400

    Default

    If you really want to download full volumes, IRC is the best place for that. Just got to take the time to search and look. It does take a while sometimes.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79