Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 77
  1. #21
    TheBigL is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    76

    Default

    sounds reasanable but there is major problem with irc.
    many people including me are having many problems with it.
    it is much easier to download it from http sites if you ask me and another gazilion people.
    maybe if manga rain will host by themselvs+irc+bittorent there would be no problems with people getting money for theirs work (since bittorent is not hosted)... or even make it a packed voulme at eMule.

    there are planty of ways. they can even host it a t a free hosting server sites. but instead they made a restriction, which affects many fans that all they want is too read bleach manga, and they are afraid that the sites that are hosting the chapters will go down, so they donate.

    I am sure that the irc rule can be solved... for fans by fans isnt it.

  2. #22
    scammer is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    22

    Default

    You can change the ports for irc. You just have to put port 80 instead of the default irc ports and it'll work fine. It's not that hard to go to there but most people are lazy and don't want to learn how to get there (i was like that)

  3. #23
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,407

    Default

    Sites like bleach7.com ask for donations because tons of people download from them. They use a ton of bandwidth and it's not free.

    Here is the chat with Kstar and a close friend

    http://stoptazmo.com/chat.txt

    xrukiax is Kstar. Enjoy.

  4. #24
    scammer is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Shiel
    Sites like bleach7.com ask for donations because tons of people download from them. They use a ton of bandwidth and it's not free.

    Here is the chat with Kstar and a close friend

    http://stoptazmo.com/chat.txt

    xrukiax is Kstar. Enjoy.
    If you think like this narutofan is similar to bleach7. They use a ton of bandwidth and it's not free.

    If they cant do it for free service then they shouldnt do it.

    (edit : i read your convo with kstar and you're the one who looks mean)

  5. #25
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    wahahahaha!
    stopmangarain.com...
    as long as tazmo doesnt join them...

  6. #26
    Visitor is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Shiel
    Sites like bleach7.com ask for donations because tons of people download from them. They use a ton of bandwidth and it's not free.

    Here is the chat with Kstar and a close friend

    http://stoptazmo.com/chat.txt

    xrukiax is Kstar. Enjoy.
    Got to ask this, what are you 5? Well if you aren't you sure speak like it. They work hard to bring us releases of Bleach, a licenced manga, so what they are doing is sort of illegal. They don't want their releases to spread to http sites for reasons of not getting noticed. Sure they do draw attention no matter what they do, but having them distro'd in one place gets less heat than the many bleach websites.

    They (Other Sites with Manga) all respected the wishes of Manga-Rain, you not doing so only makes you out as a villain, although you do a fine job of doing that without even hosting that manga. Wake up Kane, your a loser, you get thrils of peoples hate, I'm done hating you and reacting to you, I should have never talked to someone as vile and as childish as you in the first place.

    If there was a hell, I would tell you to go there, but seeing as there isn't, go hang yourself.

  7. #27
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Visitor
    Got to ask this, what are you 5? Well if you aren't you sure speak like it. They work hard to bring us releases of Bleach, a licenced manga, so what they are doing is sort of illegal. They don't want their releases to spread to http sites for reasons of not getting noticed. Sure they do draw attention no matter what they do, but having them distro'd in one place gets less heat than the many bleach websites.

    They (Other Sites with Manga) all respected the wishes of Manga-Rain, you not doing so only makes you out as a villain, although you do a fine job of doing that without even hosting that manga. Wake up Kane, your a loser, you get thrils of peoples hate, I'm done hating you and reacting to you, I should have never talked to someone as vile and as childish as you in the first place.

    If there was a hell, I would tell you to go there, but seeing as there isn't, go hang yourself.
    Harsh you think?

  8. #28
    TheBigL is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Visitor although it seems that Kstar was the mean one in the chat.
    And manga rain guy was pretty much right. I doubt manga rain shoud be so angry about it. I think they shoud at least premit some bittorent download.
    there is nothing like laziness when you really want somethin, but some people have too much problems using irc. and banning some one after he connected after tons of tries seems kinda unfair.

    Its true that it shows kinda disrespect for manga rain, but it also shows disrespect of manga rain towards the fans. They put them in an uneasy situation, where theiers only option is to use a program that couses them trouble or to look for another download, which is in this case is http.

    people who read manga rain releases are very greatful to the scanslation group and they do not care where they download it. since all they want is to enjoy manga rains good trans.
    no one get the gredit acsept manga rain.

    but I think it would be better if the name of the chapters will be original as well.

  9. #29
    scammer is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigL
    Visitor although it seems that Kstar was the mean one in the chat.
    And manga rain guy was pretty much right. I doubt manga rain shoud be so angry about it. I think they shoud at least premit some bittorent download.
    there is nothing like laziness when you really want somethin, but some people have too much problems using irc. and banning some one after he connected after tons of tries seems kinda unfair.

    Its true that it shows kinda disrespect for manga rain, but it also shows disrespect of manga rain towards the fans. They put them in an uneasy situation, where theiers only option is to use a program that couses them trouble or to look for another download, which is in this case is http.

    people who read manga rain releases are very greatful to the scanslation group and they do not care where they download it. since all they want is to enjoy manga rains good trans.
    no one get the gredit acsept manga rain.

    but I think it would be better if the name of the chapters will be original as well.
    I've never been banned just after i joined the channel. The only way to get banned from there is using the "@find" thing cause it's reserved to some people who help with serving their release.

    One of the staff (Jira-somthg) said me once that it was to force people to help the distro. Leechers usually come, @find bleach then leave and with nobody serving it's hard to distribute it. Anyway they have fast bots who can send up to 1000kb/s so i dunno why people still use this command.

    And i agree with TheBigL, if you're hosting their manga you should at least not rename the files

  10. #30
    Babbo is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Heroin Town Connecticut...seriously 0_0;;
    Posts
    150

    Default

    she doesn't minda cause manga-rain didn't do those scans....they bitched at Bleach7 when they had up the nesest M-r chapters....Ksatr made an ass of herself....could have just talked to the site admin but instead she had to post a couple of threads....this one sounds kinda like that one too......

 

 
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79