Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Sports Section

  1. #1
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default Sports Section

    This Striked my head why not have a sports section near the entertainment section? I was about to make a pointless thread saying how the colts won over the Patriots, and then I thought to myself do I really want to get banned or flamed by other people? So just an idea could StopTazmo get a Sports Section here?

  2. #2
    zerocold96 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Inferno
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyStrike View Post
    This Striked my head why not have a sports section near the entertainment section? I was about to make a pointless thread saying how the colts won over the Patriots, and then I thought to myself do I really want to get banned or flamed by other people? So just an idea could StopTazmo get a Sports Section here?
    I second that, I'm tired of finding sports related post on the Eye shield section ( even if they are football related.)

  3. #3
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zerocold96 View Post
    I second that, I'm tired of finding sports related post on the Eye shield section ( even if they are football related.)
    They dont have to do with sports you know, any kind of physical Activity should go here.

  4. #4
    zerocold96 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Inferno
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyStrike View Post
    They dont have to do with sports you know, any kind of physical Activity should go here.
    Tell me of one physical activity that isn't a sport now days.

  5. #5
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zerocold96 View Post
    Tell me of one physical activity that isn't a sport now days.
    Dance Dance Revolution!!!! I win.

  6. #6
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    You're not the first to come up with this idea, its been brought up multiple times before and each time it was concluded that there wasn't enough demand for it (put it this way, how many sports threads do you see in CC?).
    Personally though, I wouldn't mind seeing a sports sub-forum, I'm completely not interested in sports topics, so that way the few sports threads that do occasionally pop up in CC, wouldn't be in CC and it would mean one less highlighted thread (that I don't want to read) clutering up my FOV (same reason I don't like the new members thread).

  7. #7
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 98abaile View Post
    You're not the first to come up with this idea, its been brought up multiple times before and each time it was concluded that there wasn't enough demand for it (put it this way, how many sports threads do you see in CC?).
    Personally though, I wouldn't mind seeing a sports sub-forum, I'm completely not interested in sports topics, so that way the few sports threads that do occasionally pop up in CC, wouldn't be in CC and it would mean one less highlighted thread (that I don't want to read) clutering up my FOV (same reason I don't like the new members thread).
    Darn it! Here I thought i done something good for Tazmo. I hope we do get a sport section cause there might be some people who want to talk about sports, but I have been lurking in some other sections and they are not that active so why not have a sports section? if we have some sections if they are not active?

  8. #8
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,444

    Default

    as soon as i get my inline skates ill be videotaping me busting my ass... i wouldnt mind a sports category but somethings tells me it won't get alot of traffic... but on the other hand i do think it would need a better name since it could be quite expansive...

    i dunno im 50/50 on this one.


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  9. #9
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    I don't really watch sports, and never discuss it, but sure - maybe it'll be a lot more active than the sports threads in chat (which do seem to increase in size fairly quickly). There really isn't much of a disadvantage; I'm sure there are tons of sports fans here, and it'd make them happy. ^_^
    ~Digital_Eon~




  10. #10
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    I don't really watch sports, and never discuss it, but sure - maybe it'll be a lot more active than the sports threads in chat (which do seem to increase in size fairly quickly). There really isn't much of a disadvantage; I'm sure there are tons of sports fans here, and it'd make them happy. ^_^
    Yes is Would make us Happy! ^_~

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79