Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    dimezanime88 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    10

    Default Hey, I got a question

    It's not really a complaint or anything like that and I love what you have done here [if you are there Kane] and that this has to be the best source for manga, but I was wondering if there is a possibility of 1. either you guys adding a Tenjo Tenge section along with the rest, or to make it easier for most of the members 2. Make the whole page of a manga's links in a section availbale to download managers and accelerators to those who are too lazy in clicking one by one. It's kinda long. But it would be nice if that was available in all the section. Some parts like YuYu Hakusho, Cowboy Bebop, and Slam Dunk work just fine. Thanks for reading me out.

  2. #2
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,386

    Default Re: Hey, I got a question

    Quote Originally Posted by dimezanime88
    It's not really a complaint or anything like that and I love what you have done here [if you are there Kane] and that this has to be the best source for manga, but I was wondering if there is a possibility of 1. either you guys adding a Tenjo Tenge section along with the rest, or to make it easier for most of the members 2. Make the whole page of a manga's links in a section availbale to download managers and accelerators to those who are too lazy in clicking one by one. It's kinda long. But it would be nice if that was available in all the section. Some parts like YuYu Hakusho, Cowboy Bebop, and Slam Dunk work just fine. Thanks for reading me out.

    1. Search!

    2. We have had too many problems with download managers, and have had people sit there and suck up all the connections on the server. Not worth all of the problems.

  3. #3
    dimezanime88 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Damn, I guess I'm all out. And searching doesn't really help out. The tenjo tenge help that I got from here are from sites that have now been shutdown or have closed their manga sections. Even if by Evil Genius, I would like very much to get a direct site for Tenjo. But even so, what is the problem with TT that you guys can't add it?

  4. #4
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dimezanime88
    Damn, I guess I'm all out. And searching doesn't really help out. The tenjo tenge help that I got from here are from sites that have now been shutdown or have closed their manga sections. Even if by Evil Genius, I would like very much to get a direct site for Tenjo. But even so, what is the problem with TT that you guys can't add it?
    The problem is we do not accept suggestions for manga series to add.

  5. #5
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    What he means to say is that you can make a suggestion about series to add but its up to him and chances are it wont be added.

  6. #6
    dimezanime88 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    10

    Default

    That's not what I really meant. I know there is a no chance in TT being added, but I just wanna know why out of all the mangas you guys have here, TT in one of the good known mangas, ain't added. Is it because there is already too much manga to be on here? And even so, you should take some of the others down anywho since they really aren't that popular.

  7. #7
    ariaandkia is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    35

    Default

    It might not be popular, but there are probably at least a few fans if not an army of them. Anyways, I am still offering up to have the place I use as a place to store the older/finished manga. (Since i am still trying to figure out how kazorum works)

  8. #8
    Saithan is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    716

    Default

    I stopped reading TT when I reached the last two volumes, right before their fight against the 3 minutes uber powerful guy, I like the female characters and, I just don't like the blond bastard with demon-something in his blood. Never liked him in the first place, anyone care to tell me how TT ends, might give me the necessary strenght to read the final two volumes.

  9. #9
    dimezanime88 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saithan
    I stopped reading TT when I reached the last two volumes, right before their fight against the 3 minutes uber powerful guy, I like the female characters and, I just don't like the blond bastard with demon-something in his blood. Never liked him in the first place, anyone care to tell me how TT ends, might give me the necessary strenght to read the final two volumes.
    Ok, maybe the story is confusing and long, but the art and character personalities is funny. Plus the latest chapters have some good scenes in them. I also admit that 1 month for a chapter isn't worth it, but you gotta understand the pain OhGreat! goes through when drawing detailed works liek the ones in TT. Plus, there are a bunch of naked girls all the time! There ain't alot of sites that have them anymore, you guys would get more props that ya already have if you just, atleast, added the latest 3-5 chapters of it.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79