My Advice so far
Some of this may probably already be covered by others, but this is all the advice i have come up with.
1. Have a top 10 downloaded mangas - list so people can check out the best mangas around.
2. Order the mangas in a better style - possibly alphabetical and with at least captials etc.
3. Group the downloads into volumes instead of chapters - it is really bothersome to having to constantally check the downloads. It would be better if they were grouped into volumes because u can just leave ur downloads on.
4. Make sure the translations are done properly - eg. in the some of the GTO volumes, the text read from left to right....tho this is the western way it really is troublesome. Keep a constant rule.
Aside from those 3 problems expressed above, i really like this site. Lots of mangas to download, pretty good quality thus far, connected with a good forum and overall is nicely laid out.
Keep up the great work...i love manga!! ^.^
2. agree * 2 (and rather easy to do )
3. why not, it's true that it would make it easier when i'll want to download the bleach manga ^^
but it's not very necessary..
4. it's not their work.. they are not scanlators, they just gather up the chapters for everyone to direct download them....
1. This might take a little work, but it might be a good idea.
2. We plan to get this done as soon as our coder has some free time next week.
3. Use IRC if you want this.
4. We have no control over this, contact the people responsible.
I agree with kyniver. I already suggested batching which probably was suggested by others. Normally batches would be done in 25's. Like a batch of 25 chapters, but the volumes would make it easier to read.
Ahh cool thanks for replying.
3. Where can i get this IRC and what is it? (sorry i'm a new member and a noobster really...)
4. Oh ok, sorry i didn't know that this site was just a linking site... -_-" my bad....
3. Google helps.
4. We don't link. We actually host the manga scanlated by other groups.
No seriously, what is IRC aye. I googled it and too many different things came up (eg. Refugee thingys). Can some1 just gimme an explanation? And a link if possible...
Your a very poor googler... I googled "IRC" and the second link down was "What is IRC?"...
Originally Posted by kyniver
Emule is the best for volumes in my opinion though...
ahhhh yeah i already went into that IRC thingy, but i didn't think a internet relay chat service would help me somehow download manga in larger batches instead of chapters at a time.
Sorry i'll check it out now. Thanks ^^
#3 Batch volumes is an extremely BAD idea. Keep it as chapters. The download would sometime stopped midway. Worst scenario is if the download stops at 99%. With no resuming features (at least that what i've reading in "Help Section" that would mean you have to restart again at begginning. So let's say your download is 50 MB and for some reason cut off when you're are 99.9% done (worst case scenario) and you have to redownload this 3 times, total bandwith used is ~150 MB
And on a 50 MB file, the probably of it being cut-off part ways it pretty high.