Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    ShadowDragon062 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9

    Default Direct Episode Downloads for Fullmetal Alchemist?

    I've read a lot from the manga, but I can't realy buy DVD's due to parents, and then renting them is out of the questions when you've got arseholes, who get it before you. So last option at the moment is downloading.

    Possible? Please post a link. If not, then do tell me it's illegal if it is. Have a great day.

  2. #2
    Sensimilija is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    HBG 042
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    mininova.org
    "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real" - Tupac Shakur (1971-1996)

  3. #3
    narutoandichigo is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensimilija
    mininova.org
    -_- The OP said direct download, not bittorent...

    Anyways, you have to register to download, but try this link:
    http://www.sushibarnetwork.com/index.php

    To get to the downloads section, after you register and log in, just click "Downloads" under Main Menu, on the left side of the screen.

  4. #4
    ShadowDragon062 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Are these english, or RAW's? I haven't downloaded them yet, because I am on dial up, and downloading is such a hassle on this computer. I appreciated the assistance I have been given so far.

  5. #5
    narutoandichigo is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon062
    Are these english, or RAW's? I haven't downloaded them yet, because I am on dial up, and downloading is such a hassle on this computer. I appreciated the assistance I have been given so far.
    Those should be English.

  6. #6
    ramenluv1 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    5

    Default

    if you want to watch the whole anime series free online then go to
    http://www.keiichianimeforever.com
    its all free

  7. #7
    ramenluv1 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    5

    Default

    there all subtitled in english ^
    l
    l
    l
    next post up

  8. #8
    ShadowDragon062 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Another question. I would like to save it to my computer, but I don't think it's possible. Are there any links that allow you to save it to your computer for free, good quality, and in english without being dubbed so much that it makes the show pointless to watch?

    Again, thank you all in advance.

  9. #9
    narutoandichigo is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon062
    Another question. I would like to save it to my computer, but I don't think it's possible. Are there any links that allow you to save it to your computer for free, good quality, and in english without being dubbed so much that it makes the show pointless to watch?

    Again, thank you all in advance.
    Depends what you mean. No, it's not possible no download or watch episodes online with the characters speaking in English. However, it is possible to download the original Japanese episodes with English subtitles. If interested, then read this quote.

    Quote Originally Posted by narutoandichigo
    Anyways, you have to register to download, but try this link:
    http://www.sushibarnetwork.com/index.php

    To get to the downloads section, after you register and log in, just click "Downloads" under Main Menu, on the left side of the screen.

  10. #10
    ShadowDragon062 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9

    Default

    The episodes are downloadable into a flashdrive correct? Because of my slow internet connection of basic dial up, it makes me wonder how I've survived so long, as well as others. Thank you again.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162