Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Dark Evangel's Deciple is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9

    Default Direct download of Mahou Sensei Negima in mp4 format.

    I know where to get episodes 1-23, but where can I find the last three in this format and download them directly? Bit Torrent doesn't work on my computer for some reason.
    Caelum vires dat. Venite spiritus sanctorum et gravitatis et pressurae et fulgoris, elementa conjuncta sunt per alchemiam. Exi, Ultima.


  2. #2
    cpr's Avatar
    cpr
    cpr is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,952

    Default

    you mean mp3?

  3. #3
    burn_10 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: Direct download of Mahou Sensei Negima in mp4 format.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Evangel's Deciple
    I know where to get episodes 1-23, but where can I find the last three in this format and download them directly? Bit Torrent doesn't work on my computer for some reason.
    exactly where did u download Mahou Sensei Negima!!???

    plz helpme!!!

  4. #4
    Quake is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Austraila
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Direct download of Mahou Sensei Negima in mp4 format.

    Quote Originally Posted by burn_10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Evangel's Deciple
    I know where to get episodes 1-23, but where can I find the last three in this format and download them directly? Bit Torrent doesn't work on my computer for some reason.
    exactly where did u download Mahou Sensei Negima!!???

    plz helpme!!!
    yeah, i cannot find anywhere that has a WORKING download of negima episodes

  5. #5
    Aikido is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,658

    Default Re: Direct download of Mahou Sensei Negima in mp4 format.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quake
    Quote Originally Posted by burn_10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Evangel's Deciple
    I know where to get episodes 1-23, but where can I find the last three in this format and download them directly? Bit Torrent doesn't work on my computer for some reason.
    exactly where did u download Mahou Sensei Negima!!???

    plz helpme!!!
    yeah, i cannot find anywhere that has a WORKING download of negima episodes
    this may come as a shock and a surprise, but you COULD buy the episodes...

  6. #6
    Sensimilija is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    HBG 042
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    there is no such thing as torrents don't work on my computer for some strange reason.

    Unless you are using a computer from an universe or something who blocked it
    "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real" - Tupac Shakur (1971-1996)

  7. #7
    Quake is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Austraila
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Direct download of Mahou Sensei Negima in mp4 format.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aikido
    Quote Originally Posted by Quake
    Quote Originally Posted by burn_10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Evangel's Deciple
    I know where to get episodes 1-23, but where can I find the last three in this format and download them directly? Bit Torrent doesn't work on my computer for some reason.
    exactly where did u download Mahou Sensei Negima!!???

    plz helpme!!!
    yeah, i cannot find anywhere that has a WORKING download of negima episodes
    this may come as a shock and a surprise, but you COULD buy the episodes...
    this may come as a shock and a surpise, but I DO NOT LIVE IN THE USA OR JAPAN!!

    the company down here in austrailia that release anime haven't picked it up yet. so there is no way at all for me to buy it.

    trust me, if i could buy it i would definatly do so. i just love the manga, so of course i'll like the tv series

  8. #8
    burn_10 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11

    Default

    to tell the truth i dont buying the episode!!!
    i really i wish i could buy the episode BUT
    i live country where people has never heard of a word
    ANIME can u beleive it!!! and also they never sell any anime product like dvds or vhs!!! it is so sad!!

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79