Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    I Kenshin I is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    21

    Default Love Hina, Tsubasa and rurouni kenshin

    Guys plx help manga.roel.no-ip.info dosnet work anymore
    so anyone know any other sites 4 these manga?
    and if its possible can it b a viewier 1
    if not then thats still ok

  2. #2
    cpr's Avatar
    cpr
    cpr is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,952

  3. #3
    Sensimilija is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    HBG 042
    Posts
    1,322

    Default

    Lol on the same page there are requests for these series, and all have been answered people like you don't deserve for your post to be answered!! Bad CPR for giving this dude links
    "Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real" - Tupac Shakur (1971-1996)

  4. #4
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Love hina - If I can ever find a good place to upload them, here http://sensimilija.hitforums.com/

  5. #5
    I Kenshin I is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensimilija
    Lol on the same page there are requests for these series, and all have been answered people like you don't deserve for your post to be answered!! Bad CPR for giving this dude links
    Bs dude most of the sites on the post thing have been expired!!
    managreactor is like no good
    dude think b4 u post or maybe evencheck some of the sites urself

  6. #6
    cpr's Avatar
    cpr
    cpr is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Kenshin I
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensimilija
    Lol on the same page there are requests for these series, and all have been answered people like you don't deserve for your post to be answered!! Bad CPR for giving this dude links
    Bs dude most of the sites on the post thing have been expired!!
    managreactor is like no good
    dude think b4 u post or maybe evencheck some of the sites urself
    my bad. I didn't know mangareactor used eMule or eDonkey. You have to have one of those programs to get it to work properly. Go http://members.lycos.co.uk/mrmanga/guide.html to learn how to use it. Get the program you'll need from http://members.lycos.co.uk/mrmanga/progs.html Happy learning.

  7. #7
    I Kenshin I is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolpuprocks
    Quote Originally Posted by I Kenshin I
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensimilija
    Lol on the same page there are requests for these series, and all have been answered people like you don't deserve for your post to be answered!! Bad CPR for giving this dude links
    Bs dude most of the sites on the post thing have been expired!!
    managreactor is like no good
    dude think b4 u post or maybe evencheck some of the sites urself
    my bad. I didn't know mangareactor used eMule or eDonkey. You have to have one of those programs to get it to work properly. Go http://members.lycos.co.uk/mrmanga/guide.html to learn how to use it. Get the program you'll need from http://members.lycos.co.uk/mrmanga/progs.html Happy learning.
    no problem i was kinda mad but not towards u to the other guy i quoted sorry 4 my attitude

  8. #8
    I Kenshin I is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Anybody else?

  9. #9
    shade_slayer is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    147

  10. #10
    I Kenshin I is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    21

    Default

    omfgbbq thanks sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162