Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Love Junkies

  1. #1
    1llu51on is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    106

    Default Love Junkies

    Any Idea where can I get it ? Been looking for this forever. I have only the manga covers. T_T

  2. #2
    Ii-chan is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    231

    Default

    www.the-evil-empire.net

    so far, only ch1-5 was released and empire is hosting it, but you'll need to either post 10 times in the forum, or if you dont wanna do it, donat $1 or 1 euro and you'll be able download.


  3. #3
    1llu51on is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Hey, much appreciated. Thank you for the link. ^^

    If you guys have another links, please post them here.

  4. #4
    asianskater is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1

    Default

    yes, please, are there any more chapters? even if its raw

  5. #5
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ii-chan
    www.the-evil-empire.net

    so far, only ch1-5 was released and empire is hosting it, but you'll need to either post 10 times in the forum, or if you dont wanna do it, donat $1 or 1 euro and you'll be able download.
    Or alternatively, he/she could just download it from stoptazmo.

  6. #6
    zikor21 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 98abaile View Post
    Or alternatively, he/she could just download it from stoptazmo.
    yeah??...but www.animenewsnetwork.com has already 19volumes of it??? dat means stoptazmo has only one chapter right?? but still im looking for it i miht get lucky.....hehehehe.....
    Someday i just know we'll be prisoners of the Magic of Love....i'll always be right here for you...right by your side....

  7. #7
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zikor21 View Post
    yeah??...but www.animenewsnetwork.com has already 19volumes of it??? dat means stoptazmo has only one chapter right?? but still im looking for it i miht get lucky.....hehehehe.....
    Wow, you're pretty stupid. ANN just has INFORMATION - what manga volumes have been released in JAPAN - not SCANLATIONS. Oh, I'm sorry, did my capitals confuse you?
    ~Digital_Eon~




  8. #8
    hoasen is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    509

  9. #9
    zmon is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    aussie
    Posts
    218

    Default

    i think ders only 6 chapters available on that site...

  10. #10
    zikor21 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    166

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    Wow, you're pretty stupid. ANN just has INFORMATION - what manga volumes have been released in JAPAN - not SCANLATIONS. Oh, I'm sorry, did my capitals confuse you?

    yeah for a stupid guy like me im pretty lucky to have found volume 12 of it....
    Someday i just know we'll be prisoners of the Magic of Love....i'll always be right here for you...right by your side....

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162