1. are there other gods besides deathgods?
2.what is the true nature of the king of the death gods?
3. how are shinigami born?
4. how was the king of the death gods born?
5. If somehow, all the deathgods including the king were destroyed, what exactly would happen?
5. in the begining of the show ryuuk mentioned "I'm going to the human world"
this leads me to beleive there are other "nonhuman" worlds in the universe other than the world of the death gods. how many, and what do they consist of.
6.what is the nature of mu? what is the nature of nothingness?
7. the police chief was said to have "died happy". what significance does a happy death have as opposed to a death that is unhappy?
8. in the deathnote universe does the concept of sin exist?
9. is the number of deathgods finite?
11. if the number of deathgods is finite, is there a backup mechanism in case they expire?
12. is every death caused by a deathnote?
13. are there other powers posessed by the king of the deathgods that can cause death?
14. if all the beings from all the worlds die and go to mu? what will become of the universe? what will become of mu?