Things Light could have done to win
Here is a list about the things that Light could've done to win:
1. He should have never killed Lind L. Tailor that sudden. - now that I think about it, Light shouldn't have responded that quickly to that TV show.
2. He should have never killed Raye Penbar. - Penbar was about to stop guarding/investigating Light, but Light was being impatient again and he killed Penbar making himself more visible to L.
3. He should have never allowed Misa to leave the headquarters when they were already innocent. - If he did this, L won't suspect her when the killings start again. He could have used Rem more.
4. He shouldn't have had joined L's team. - He could have made an excuse like university's tough or what not so that L won't suspect a thing when Light declines to join. He should have kept a low profile.
5. He should have killed the whole team when L died and never have formed the NPA. - They were already private so no one knew about them, they won't know that Light killed all of them.
6. He should have told Mikami to hide the real note somewhere that no one will find it, rather than a bank. - Because of Mikami's stupid mistake, Light's perfect plan was ruined.
7. He should have killed Mello earlier. - He already knew his name so he should have found a way to kill him without him being suspected by N.
8. He should have limited meeting with Takada. - Light could have told everything in one instant. They could have met only once a month. Everyone was also being suspicious so he should have already stopped.
9. He should have just assigned Matsuda to kill Mello rather than his dad. - He should have refused and not allowed his dad to kill Mello, Matsuda wanted to do it anyways. He should have just insisted that Matsuda do it because he didn't want his dad to be killed after 13 days.
10. He should have never called his dad foolish when Matsuda shot Light. - When they were arguing, Light should have just said that his dad died accidentally and wasn't his fault. He should have said that he will have revenge on the ones who killed him and that's why he's doing what he's doing. He should have never put his pride first and should have thought what he will say.
U can any more ideas of yours....
He should have had sex with Misa.
Actually, if the first one wouldn't happen, I think all other 9 wouldn't happen either. That was the biggest mistake, which made Light panic.
11. He should use people whom he wanted to kill to kill someone's else in process (bombing themselves, for example). Mello could be a good choice.
12. He should never have gay relationship with L.
The first one was the only absolute mistake he ever made. For everything else he had to do, he can't read minds except for the 6th reason. The eighth one however, I kind of agree on, yet I wonder how Takada would react if he heard him say "If Takada gets kidnapped, kill her" ?
13. Mikami should have been smarter. He could have bought a watch like Light's and put Death Note sheets in it. No one will ever notice it.
14. Yagami should have written Mello's name. With that done, Near wouldn't be much of an opponent.
You can't kill people using the DN that will lead to killing other people like, for exmaple, bombing. It was said in one of the episodes.
Originally Posted by Kolox
He did have sex w/ her. There was one scene in an episode where they started making out then after that, they were both dressing up like they just finished having sex.
Originally Posted by BlaZeR28
Last edited by Akitsuki311; 10-14-2007 at 07:13 AM.
Was it ? Could you narrow me to this episode ? I don't see much problem with writing
Originally Posted by Akitsuki311
"Take a bomb and detonate it in Near's room at 12 p.m"
I think that could happen but Near wouldn't die. If he could do that, Mello would have been dead already.
Originally Posted by Kolox
Dont think about how Light could have won... because in our world, in the real world... Light would have won.
There is absolutely no way that Light could have been beaten, because in our world there are no people like L.
Light should have just used one thing...
"Mikami Teru, check your Deathnote on its authenticity and bring the real Deathnote with you. Come to the warehous, kill everyone except the person of which you dont see the lifespan, make sure that everyone died, leave your Deathnote on the ground after everyone died and then commit suicide and make sure that your body wont be found by anyone."
Light would have won, or at least not lost.
Or the author/Light didn't thought of that and I was smarter
Originally Posted by Redeyephantom
In real world people are less sensitive about mass kiling, so it would take him some time before anyone would figure out all those killings were done by the same guy with some super power. And when the Christian and Jewish church would just say it's the vengeance of god and it's pretty much normal, no one will believe in 'Kira' because all people tend to get negative to some stuff when religion is involved. So Kira would have a followers of 75 years old gramps who have nothing better to do.
Originally Posted by Neruke
holy cow is so cool, waaaa