why does L has to think that Light is kira at the beginning?
i mean when L investigate Light's family and all, he seems perfectly normal and didn't arouse any suspicion, so why does L has to think that he is kira.?
RTFM---read the fcking manga
Just kidding...had to say that.
I forgot. I think it was because of something about the perpetrator being from Light's father's family, i.e. Light's family. And L also thought Light seemed overly innocent. Therefore he cast suspicion upon our dear beloved Light.
from wat i read.. i think he said that he's too overly unsuspicious.. it's like trying so hard to say 'hey i'm innocent' kinda thing.. plus, i also think that he believed that from the start Kira is quite smart, cus he reckons the second Kira is not that smart.. and we can see that out of all those people that was investigated Light seems to be the smartest one of all..
Last edited by magictos; 06-21-2006 at 09:30 PM.
because he's one of the people that the FBI are investigating before they died
oh yea.. i remember now.. and L watched the tape about how Raye died and stuff and it seems like he saw and know who is Kira or something.. and Light was the person he was investigating and stuff..
Oh yes: the FBI agents. That and Light's overly-innocent act gave L the suspicious feeling.
Nobody can look that innocent.
There are total of 3 Reasons
1. Raito reclesly kiled Death of lind L tailor
2. with the cameras raito Overly acted out inisence and that drowned atenhen to himself. It was to perfect
3. the fbi agnet, if raito left him alive L woudent get the wind of him beaing kira.
It al cames down to raito thinking things over to much and ither beaing to perfectly inisent, not involved or mesing up like with the tapes whn he mets with misa for the first time.
Hmm actually, those are not the real reasons the deduction was first made. Penber, the FBI agent was put on to investigate AFTERWARDS.
1. L noticed that all the killings were being done in Japan, that most of the killings were Japanese criminals at first, thus narrowing it down there, and also that one of the first people killed was a minor demeanor only broadcasted in the region where Light resided, hence narrowing it down to the very prefecture.
2. The variety of murders and information, including the ones that were not broadcasted were still getting killed, and were in the police database. Hence L deduced that it has to be on of the members of the police or someone closely related to them who can readily have access to the police database.
3. Light had brains and good deductive skills making him a likely candidate to be investigated, plus he was related the police force. During his watching he did everything practically perfectly, hence L deduced it was perhaps "too perfect"...
plz visit or comment
i wonder when Death Note is gunna be updated. i'm realli excited about the movie too
《Tяisha - チャン》∽《ⓢⓐ㉿ⓘ》