D.Gray-Man Chapter 180 - Made of Win and Awesome
I don't know where to begin, so I'll just... copy and paste my response from another site! With minor modifications/additions.
1) Reever. REEVER. Is really fucking hot. I know most of you can't relate to this, but he's definitely gotten better-looking.
2) Kinda cool that the Finders wanted Bonnie to come to the Order, huh? She doesn't want to be a Finder, but it'd be interesting if they could convince her to do something (maybe she'll meet up with Jeryy and help in the kitchens; he's a pretty muscular guy, too). I wonder if she'd get boring after a while, though. We do have Jerry, after all.
3) Why would Reever have Crow bodyguards - in case akuma attack the scientists now? And what was that mission they still have (being "short on personnel")? Does it relate to saving the protagonists?
4) I didn't even notice Timcanpy was made of win until the second read-through! ...but he is.
5) So Timothy's body is somewhat protected. He's vulnerable, yes, but at least the Shikigami Guy is there to make sure he can... uh... run or something. Still, having it unprotected could have been really annoying in future chapters (it'd be a weakness, but a problem for everyone else), and honestly, I kinda like the guy when he's in Timothy's body. It'll be interesting to see him on the battlefield.
6) It's good to know that Timothy isn't overpowered (yet). It's kinda sad that he can only take out level 2s, actually. It makes sense, though - he's a new Conformer. He'd need a lot of training to improve. Which makes me wonder... will much more time pass before the end of DGM (in manga-time) so that he can become effective against higher-level akuma? Or does this mean that level 4s are actually going to remain very powerful to the point where lower-level Exorcists can't take them out.
7) LINK *head explodes again* I was already shocked and pleased by this chapter... and then... THE LAST PAGE. I almost thought he should be in Berserk there.
Anyway, good chapter, I'd say. I haven't been fond of this arc at all, but this chapter was a pretty good one nonetheless. Looking forward to it ending soon, hopefully with more greatness in 181.
Meh...I thought the scan is already out >.>
Iīll read it then,but Iīm excited cuz you said everythingīs out ^^
[And can you please,please get rid of the bots in the game section?They are going WILD :/]
This chapter kinda redeemed the series for me. I feel like timothy is gonna die or just stay at level 2 because once he gets higher it's just too good.
Looking forward to more chapters for once =)
I hate to say it ( and why actually...? - ah,because he can be a bad guy still xD) but Link was fuckin awesome at the end of the chapter ^^
And that kidīs power is awesome - and I like how Hoshino gets to put some humour in these serious situations ^^ "Why didnīt you tell me earlier?!?!?" "I tried too~~!!!"
Doesn't Link still look like a puppet though?
^ Really? I thought it was quite good...I had to read the previous 2 chapters to remember the stuff that happened,but I found the interraction between the kid and his Innocence ( pretty annoying innocence,huh? Itīs the only one we saw like that till now,right? Perhaps the one at HQ is like that too - sorry I forgot her name -.-") pretty good ^_^
Anyway,they still have to deal with the Lvl 4 Akuma and itīs Kalashnikov
That was awesome.
I agree that Reever is looking better now - Link also looked fucking wicked. In this chapter, I noticed the "different art style" you mentioned last week.
As for why Reever has Crow bodygaurds, I reckon they're probably as much there for supervision as protection. Central don't trust these guys.