Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reinard-fox View Post
    He might had been speaking about it with someone else and then Linalee had accidently overheard it. What reason will Kande have to tell her? They seem to share some sort of connction though, maybe he was sharing some of his knowledge with her... That said, i seriously doubt he would not ahve realised how dangerous for her such info might be.
    But why would Komui be speaking of it at all, much less in a place Lenalee could hear about it? With Kanda, it seems more likely to me - he was ten when he came to the Order and Lenalee has a way of getting things out of him; assuming he was as much of a petulant brat then as he is now, he might've told her because he trusted her and wanted to get back at the Order somehow. If not that, she could have found out because of something that happened to Kanda (maybe it was known to the Order at the time?).

    If they are spy organisation they are supposed ot have their own ways of figuring out who is Noah and who is not. I cant think of any right now, but if they are unable to find them then how can they hunt them?
    They could have a network of informants around the world; the Order does have allies on (nearly?) all continents. From what we know of the birth of Noah, it's not immediate and there are visible signs. What if a new Noah came to a doctor asking about the cross-shaped cuts on their head? They could also go after anyone who just seemed suspicious.

    Well, its not that much actually. Earl was residenting in Japan for about 200 years now, that might have been the time he started gatehring forces. And that might be the time first Noahs appeared. As for their numbers... They might mean the order of awakening, or something else. Is there any bible related symbol that has numbers from 1 to 14?
    It's still about/at least ten years more than anyone else, whose ages seem to be concentrated in that same range. The 14th was also 'born' and died before many other Noah (Boric and Jasdevi, at least, and possibly even the others). The Earl has probably been gathering forces for... hard to say; maybe even since his defeat?

    Numbers... dunno. Of course, the fact that there IS a fourteenth means one of two things: either there were Noah before and when the 14th's powers manifested, they were clearly unique, or there were thirteen Noah in existence and then he came along. Either way, there had to be Noah before in order for the 14th to be the 14th and not Random Joe Noah (well, I guess there could've been some prophecy with information on the Noah descendants, but that just seems a little unlikely, unless Road had a prophetic dream or something).

    Maybe, of course. But i personally think that the increase in their activity is connected with the End of the world that is near, according to Earl. Perhaps he just did not need them to act until recently.
    Probably, but then, what were they doing before? Living normal lives and knowing they might not live (in their current incarnations) to see this happen?

    Its not like they've started to train Crow memebrs right now either; what i meant is that if they've started the process 11 years ago they alredy do have 1000(or pick up any other number) we trained assasins. And 11 exorcists.
    Thirteen, actually. =P Yeah, I see your point (although 1000 seems like a high estimate to me). Still, the Crow are potentially just as exhaustible as Exorcists - we don't know how new conformers are found, but if new people become compatible with a piece of Innocence when another dies, well... If those current Crow members/in-training ones die, what can the Order do?
    ~Digital_Eon~




  2. #32
    reinard-fox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St.Petersburg (Russia)
    Posts
    4,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    But why would Komui be speaking of it at all, much less in a place Lenalee could hear about it? With Kanda, it seems more likely to me - he was ten when he came to the Order and Lenalee has a way of getting things out of him; assuming he was as much of a petulant brat then as he is now, he might've told her because he trusted her and wanted to get back at the Order somehow. If not that, she could have found out because of something that happened to Kanda (maybe it was known to the Order at the time?).
    No idea, its not impossible though. He might have had some kind of order to creat some item fro Crow and had been discussing it with Reever. Considering teh amount of time Linalee spends at his place its not surpriing she could ahve overheard them speaking.

    Kanda's version is surelyt possible.

    They could have a network of informants around the world; the Order does have allies on (nearly?) all continents. From what we know of the birth of Noah, it's not immediate and there are visible signs. What if a new Noah came to a doctor asking about the cross-shaped cuts on their head? They could also go after anyone who just seemed suspicious.
    I bet Earl senses new Noahs appearence faster anyways.

    As for network - it would be starange if they did not have it, actually.

    It's still about/at least ten years more than anyone else, whose ages seem to be concentrated in that same range. The 14th was also 'born' and died before many other Noah (Boric and Jasdevi, at least, and possibly even the others). The Earl has probably been gathering forces for... hard to say; maybe even since his defeat?


    Numbers... dunno. Of course, the fact that there IS a fourteenth means one of two things: either there were Noah before and when the 14th's powers manifested, they were clearly unique, or there were thirteen Noah in existence and then he came along. Either way, there had to be Noah before in order for the 14th to be the 14th and not Random Joe Noah (well, I guess there could've been some prophecy with information on the Noah descendants, but that just seems a little unlikely, unless Road had a prophetic dream or something).
    If 14th was born earlier then others - then number is not an indication of order of birth. Thats most likely some symbol teh emanign of which i do not really get.

    Its unlikely that Earl has started the preparatinos so long ago - if he did then by the time Order was around the whole world woudl have been overflowed with Akuma.

    Probably, but then, what were they doing before? Living normal lives and knowing they might not live (in their current incarnations) to see this happen?
    Living under cover of normal human beings. Like good children. They did not really have anything better to do anyways.

    Thirteen, actually. =P Yeah, I see your point (although 1000 seems like a high estimate to me). Still, the Crow are potentially just as exhaustible as Exorcists - we don't know how new conformers are found, but if new people become compatible with a piece of Innocence when another dies, well... If those current Crow members/in-training ones die, what can the Order do?
    Firstly, they should have some kind of back up force. Like not using all Crow members no matter what, keeping some for later. If all of them die Order can only train new ones. What else?

  3. #33
    ranteil is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in the world...
    Posts
    401

    Default

    I still equate the Crow and the exorsists more along the lines of the Templers. Mostly because of the magic and magic-like ablilities we have been shown that some of each of the groups posess. Also on a side note (random theory that popped into my head) what would you guys think if Link actually became the new controller for Cross's old gun Innocence? I personally think it would be quite funny (I can see Allens jaw drop right now).

  4. #34
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reinard-fox View Post
    No idea, its not impossible though. He might have had some kind of order to creat some item fro Crow and had been discussing it with Reever. Considering teh amount of time Linalee spends at his place its not surpriing she could ahve overheard them speaking.
    Oh, wait, no, I figured it out - she's been involved with them too. (Chapter 137 flashback; they were probably restraining her from escaping - but they were there.) So Lenalee would almost certainly know from personal experience; in fact, from Kanda's words about not knowing too much, I wonder if he learned about them from Lenalee. (Oh man, when she finds out, she's not going to be happy with Link...)

    I bet Earl senses new Noahs appearence faster anyways.
    Can he? We know the other Noah (not necessarily the Earl) can sense another Noah's death, but does it work that way for birth, too, and does it tell them where?

    If 14th was born earlier then others - then number is not an indication of order of birth. Thats most likely some symbol teh emanign of which i do not really get.
    Not necessarily birth, but being the 14th because there should be 13 Noah and he's an extra. How would they know this unless Noah had been born before (either 13 and then him, or his powers were unique)?

    Its unlikely that Earl has started the preparatinos so long ago - if he did then by the time Order was around the whole world woudl have been overflowed with Akuma.
    They could've taken a long time...

    Living under cover of normal human beings. Like good children. They did not really have anything better to do anyways.
    From what we know of the Noah, it seems very unlikely they'd all be rational enough to do that. =P

    Firstly, they should have some kind of back up force. Like not using all Crow members no matter what, keeping some for later. If all of them die Order can only train new ones. What else?
    Almost certainly. Still - and I know you brought this up in another thread - it would depend on how many Crow members exist at any given time. There are probably quite a few, more than Exorcists, but they do play other roles in the Order (they could be anyone, I guess), which might restrict their activities. One can't just drop everything and run off to a mission, after all, if it's supposed to be a secret. I'm sure there are a few with totally concealed identities, but at least a few, like Link, must be spies of some sort.
    ~Digital_Eon~




  5. #35
    reinard-fox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St.Petersburg (Russia)
    Posts
    4,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    Oh, wait, no, I figured it out - she's been involved with them too. (Chapter 137 flashback; they were probably restraining her from escaping - but they were there.) So Lenalee would almost certainly know from personal experience; in fact, from Kanda's words about not knowing too much, I wonder if he learned about them from Lenalee. (Oh man, when she finds out, she's not going to be happy with Link...)
    Not really, unless they introduced themselves. She must be thinking they were masked finders, since those can use "magic" too when restraining Akuma.

    Can he? We know the other Noah (not necessarily the Earl) can sense another Noah's death, but does it work that way for birth, too, and does it tell them where?
    Noah found Boric pretty quicly, if i recall correctly.

    Not necessarily birth, but being the 14th because there should be 13 Noah and he's an extra. How would they know this unless Noah had been born before (either 13 and then him, or his powers were unique)?
    He might have recieved the name of "extra" after rebeling - becoming ab outcast.

    They could've taken a long time...
    Medieval times were full of wars. Enough murders to creat an ocean of Akuma.

    From what we know of the Noah, it seems very unlikely they'd all be rational enough to do that. =P
    Those who can't do that can just live in Japan.

    Almost certainly. Still - and I know you brought this up in another thread - it would depend on how many Crow members exist at any given time. There are probably quite a few, more than Exorcists, but they do play other roles in the Order (they could be anyone, I guess), which might restrict their activities. One can't just drop everything and run off to a mission, after all, if it's supposed to be a secret. I'm sure there are a few with totally concealed identities, but at least a few, like Link, must be spies of some sort.
    Of course, their roles are not limited to killing Noah, or only to spying. That gives more reason to creat as many Crow members as possible, since that are so important. Number of 1000 might not seem as fantastic now.

  6. #36
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reinard-fox View Post
    Not really, unless they introduced themselves. She must be thinking they were masked finders, since those can use "magic" too when restraining Akuma.
    Why would there be masked Finders and why would they be involved in Order issues like this? Finders are quite low-ranking. Considering the contact Lenalee seems to have had with the Science Department, I suspect she'd know something was up. Heck, maybe they did introduce themselves, or Levellier did... if you're that young, the threat of assassins coming after you if you escape must be pretty terrifying. (Well, until she tried to commit suicide, but we can probably assume this was before that.)


    Noah found Boric pretty quicly, if i recall correctly.
    After he started having the head problem, though, right? And it was an akuma that came, too... could it have been from an Earl's spy network (like through akuma)? It seems natural to assume that Allen's already going through something, since he can see that shadow, yet even at that time the Earl didn't even suspect him of anything like that.

    He might have recieved the name of "extra" after rebeling - becoming ab outcast.
    It seems unlikely to me - we're told he's an 'extra' BECAUSE he was the 14th Noah. There shouldn't be 14 Noah, and that's the problem. It seems more likely to me that he'd rebel for that reason, maybe because he was supposed to.

    Medieval times were full of wars. Enough murders to creat an ocean of Akuma.
    Three hundred years instead of five? =P

    Those who can't do that can just live in Japan.
    That explains it~

    Of course, their roles are not limited to killing Noah, or only to spying. That gives more reason to creat as many Crow members as possible, since that are so important. Number of 1000 might not seem as fantastic now.
    How many people could go through that rigorous training? If being a Crow is dangerous, how many die?
    ~Digital_Eon~




 

 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79