1) That's nice, right ?
2) Isn't like translating is equivalent to understanding ?
3) Actions ? What actions ? Saving the world ? Keeping law in order ? Making pies ? Trying to learn if Cross and Allen are with enemy ?
Also DE - I think the scientist section didn't knew half or anything about Innocence before Rinali came - it's just happened that now they have more user-friendly methods....I lost my respect for Komui which failed to see it, he is to engrossed to his little sister.
4) Like I said, I don't remember those.
5) Maybe he is from Canada
They wouldn't make any physical damage except tying her or in the worst case making her unconcious - she was precious specimen, one of the very first exorcist found.
You know, when Malcolm is now going to examine her Innocence...it's almost already like physical torture to Rinali...as if the mentally one wasn't enough.
The further we get in History Lesson and with Malcolm, the more I dislike both of them....(Malcolm & Hitler)
1) Sure... I guess...
2) -_-;; He understands what the symbols mean, but he can't translate them to music since he has no musical background. I guess it'd be like knowing which note is what on the musical staff, but not being able to hear the tone in your mind?
3) ...in terms of traumatizing people, suspecting them, and threatening them with death, sort of?
4) She talked about her past in volume 3, in the Rewinding Town, and about the Fallen boy in volume 6. They were both in the forms of flashbacks, but Allen commented on the first one, so she was obviously telling him about them and we just saw it differently.
5) HAHA FRENCH-CANADIAN.
I don't think Lenalee would let LeVerrier examine her Innocence. Hevlaska, sure... but it'd be kind of awkward for a man to... well... there's another reason for her to run away.
Also, I was looking on Wiki about heresy (I was bored, okay?!), and technically, Allen can't be accused of it since he's a minor. =P Good for him, haha... It's also punishable by excommunication, not execution, although I think Hoshino means something more along the lines of treason (since it's a war and he's a soldier; a betrayal would harm others, not just his soul or whatever) and wanted to make it sound more religious.
1) I like making cakes - everybody are really happy to it
2) In other words, not understanding how to use it. Also as far as I'm concerned, he didn't knew they were musical tones at the beginning, just symbols he known. We don't know if it's language either, maybe just symbols. We know little.
3) Neither suspecting and threatening can be considered evil - it's like saying every policeman is evil. Traumatizing is just after effect. Batman was good but all the villians had trauma after meeting him
5) BLAME CANADA !!...sorry.
@ Celestial-chan : You know, I don't love Hitler either, twice as more as you, trust me on that - we have quite a history with him... but I am far from accusing people to be Hitler. Actually, I want to be nicely surprised by Hoshino that evil appearance =/= evil character. That would be something new...
@Digi : Yeah, I already thought that Hoshino actually never cared if Vatican is christian or not at some point - next time we will learn that there are only jews there....
1) It's fun, but I doubt LeVerrier makes them because it makes him feel happy. If that was true, why would he give it to LENALEE, who he enjoys tormenting?
2) It is a language - well, maybe more like an alphabet; for all we know, he could be reading it in English. And why would he know they were musical tones? It's not like Mana told him that was the case, and he has no musical background (and of course Mana would know that).
3) Unlike the victims of police and Batman, Lenalee was a perfectly innocent little girl who had done nothing wrong.
4) Yup. I love this manga. :3
5) Hey, everyone knows the French are weird. Isn't Scott French-Canadian?
Well, none of the Noah look really evil (besides their expressions, but without those, it'd just be weird), and the Earl generally looks unthreatening except when he's angry. Besides, LeVerrier also looks like the kind of person who would have his job: formal, polite, and sinister. Aside from the Hitler bit, his appearance does fit his personality quite well, which seems to be the case for everyone else in the series.
...The Vatican is definitely Catholic. Also, since only Catholics can be tried for heresy, that kind of implies that their subordinates (including the Exorcists) would be, too, ne?
1) Naah, it wasn't implified that he enjoys tormenting her - we saw them together once.
2) That's where eye comes in, I believe.
3) Touche - but put yourself in Malcolm shoes. Your mission is to deliver an exorcist to Order, but the brat is annoyingly resistant of that - also he is emotionally shaken because his parents were just killed. But it's not really Malcolm job to make her feel better and give her some ice-cream. He took her to the Order...and we actually know nothing more. Lenalee can hate him just because he was the first face she saw after her parents being killed.
Oh come on - Tiki and his smile of a maniac, Skin and Jasdebi (just look at them - evil all the way) - also most girls who were goth suits are evil (Road) !!
Emm, Jews can trail for heresy too, you know - look at Jesus.
True thing to say that Malcolm =/= Hitler, but VERY much alike doesn't help him find sympathy, you know? I do hope that Malcolm has serious reasons for being like that and such, and that he might turn out not that much of senseless evil but reasonable strict and negative.
Malcolm himself said Rinali that he wanted to have a look on her Innocence, possibly to scare her, but I also think he might be in the position to demand doing that.
Last edited by Celestial-Death-Sakura; 11-21-2007 at 04:18 AM.
1) True, maybe he just doesn't know how to smile nicely
2) Allen will hopefully explain that - it's very suspicious he didn't answer any of it - is he protecting Cross ? HIM !? I wouldn't ;p
3) I am far from believing that anything Noah's want to do is good for humans
They don't look like good characters, that's all I wanted to prove.