Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 58
  1. #41
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Filth View Post
    Road is a interesting character so i can possibly see sherman's obession lol.
    Sherman likes loli. >_> Seriously, she's physically and mentally a small child. A cool one, but a small child nonetheless (and I will stop liking her at all if she continues to molest my two actual favourite characters!).
    ~Digital_Eon~




  2. #42
    Sherman is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    Sherman likes loli. >_>
    Oh, now that's just libellous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon
    I don't know about the card, but from what I can see, there were THREE personalities in the dream: Rabi, the Bookman, and Road. Rabi didn't beat himself, he beat Road. He won because he managed to escape from the dream, which was the original point of the game (and he did so by discovering who she was and stabbing her).
    See, I don't think so. I think Lavi won because he "beat" his other half... somehow. I think he stabbed Road just because he worked out it was Road and wanted to fuck her up. I don't think that was what made him win the battle at all.

  3. #43
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    Oh, now that's just libellous.
    Doesn't that imply that it isn't true?

    See, I don't think so. I think Lavi won because he "beat" his other half... somehow. I think he stabbed Road just because he worked out it was Road and wanted to fuck her up. I don't think that was what made him win the battle at all.
    That doesn't seem to make sense to me. Road was the one who trapped him in the dream, and he never did resolve anything with his other half. That's why little-Rabi was whining about how he was asking questions and all that, even after Rabi had disappeared. On the other hand, he started to disappear right after he found Road and stabbed her. She also looked surprised that he found her, but all her conversation was related to that (Rabi discovering who she was).
    ~Digital_Eon~




  4. #44
    Sherman is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    That doesn't seem to make sense to me. Road was the one who trapped him in the dream, and he never did resolve anything with his other half.
    That's what I think too, but I still think my interpretation is right. That's why I'm having trouble understanding the chapter.

    And yep, it would imply that. You big meany.

  5. #45
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    That's what I think too, but I still think my interpretation is right. That's why I'm having trouble understanding the chapter.

    And yep, it would imply that. You big meany.
    Well, if you think you're right and you're wrong, of COURSE you wouldn't understand. That's a central theme of men: they think they are correct when they are not, and therefore end up becoming confused when women must tell them so. (Hey, that was in DGM too...)

    xD Why am I mean?! It is true, isn't it?!
    ~Digital_Eon~




  6. #46
    Kolox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    Spammers - talk about the chapter, will ya

    Rinali just needed to prove that her concern about her friends is so great she doesn't mind that her comrades are in fatal state...

    Rabi proves that he is not human and should eat lots of brains..

    Allen proves that he's talk about fighting even humans is ..just trash talk...

    Road proves she isn't a kid but she is just loli-lover herself (since she uses such young form)..

    Chaozi proves that he is unnecessary in this whole arc...

  7. #47
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    *hugs* WB.

    Rinari needed to prove... what? That she doesn't mind extreme pain?

    Rabi: Yay.

    Allen DOES fight humans, apparently. They just need to threaten Rinari first. >_>

    Road, a loli-lover? Well, she did dress Rinari that way...

    Chaozi must DIE.
    ~Digital_Eon~




  8. #48
    Kolox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    Long time no see Digi..was it ..no.. still, thanks

    Rinari doesn't mind causing extreme pain (because it's the pain of LOVE)

    Doesn't Rabi threaten his romance with Rinali - then Allen should easily beat him up

  9. #49
    Purple Filth is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolox View Post
    Long time no see Digi..was it ..no.. still, thanks

    Rinari doesn't mind causing extreme pain (because it's the pain of LOVE)

    Doesn't Rabi threaten his romance with Rinali - then Allen should easily beat him up
    check the next chapter

  10. #50
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Pain of love...? No, that's in the punches that she gives to her friends. ^^;; She doesn't mind the pain because she might get stronger, and apparently that's much more important.

    Oh yeah. Go 123. XD And Rinari then gives that "iron fist of love" that Allen looked so relieved not to feel back... ahaha. Good thing Rabi was somewhere else and not there at the time.

    Those two are getting pretty close with the touching thing - even the smallest and briefest of what we've seen would be enough to turn Komui into a murderer, ne...
    ~Digital_Eon~




 

 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162