Raw is out.
Translation in progress.
Raw is out.
Translation in progress.
...You do realize that you'd better not do this kind of thing to me, since I'm already being lenient by not banning you?
Don't make misleading threads...
1) I was wrong. Road DOES have an attack (if a really lame one).
2) I really hope those two who got attacked died. It would lend much credibility to D.Gray-Man.
3) The art is still stunning.
4) ...Wow, Allen has a REAL hood now.
1. Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who dislikes Road's powers. Isn't this the same one she used in the Rewind Town arc? I'm also kind of miffed that she only decided to attack now. It was pretty obvious from the get-go that either Tyki or Allen, two people whom she cares very much for apparently, would have gotten hurt badly. I couldn't help but think of her as an excuse to interject random filler text these past few chapters. >_<
2. I'm assuming you mean Tyki and that one guy who's trapped in the box with Lenalee? xD I really don't understand what the point was for that one guy to tag along. He was completely useless and did absolutely nothing. He was so insignificant that I don't even remember his name. Can't say I'll miss him.
Tyki on the other hand... I hope he doesn't die. Allen's sword doesn't hurt humans, right? Just the Noah and their powers. I hope that he'll revert back to a normal human now, because I want him to reunite with his human friends. That's probably just my fangirl heart speaking though, since it's quite possible that he's dead now. T-T
3. The art keeps on improving. ♥ Road and Lenalee still look weird sometimes though, mostly in profile shots.
Hmm... I hope to see more Lavi next chapter. ^__^ Also, anyone find it weird that Allen's sword doesn't have that... hook on it anymore? See these two pages:
(Blah, can't post them til my post count is 10. T_T See page 17 of chapter 116 vs. page 6 of chapter 117.)
1) Yeah, same power - but come on, creating candles that stab people? That's hardly worthy of being called an attack (of course Chaozi got hurt by it -___-;. Road admits that she's not being very rational in what she's doing now, so it's possible that she didn't know her reaction would be this bad (or she thought Tiki would win and actually doesn't like Allen as much as she says).
2) Yes - Chaozi. PLEASE let Chaozi die from this. His back is burned and he looked okay an hour later... so that's just more than a little sad. I also hope Tiki's dead, because it would just be so much better for Allen and his character development.
3) Road and Rinari look too similar sometimes. =P I don't see a problem with their art, actually.
Hook? Allen's sword still has the little cross hanging from the end... you can see it when he's walking towards Tiki. Is that it?
Ah, no, it's the hook at the end of the sword's blade. Hoshino probably decided to change its design on a whim. ^^;
Oh, okay - I didn't notice it had one, so... ehehehe...
I really do hope that Tiki and Chaozi die. As much as it'd be a waste of characters and it's unlikely, it would be so much better for this plot. I can't think of an easier solution for what to do with Tiki, after all; Chaozi is just really... worthless, and any attempt to give him a reason to exist now is a little late (and will not be appreciated by the fans).
Mmm, I don't even want to see Rabi now; what's happening outside looks more interesting...
well considering the hook was only in one page, that page is probably wrong while the others are right
Woah! Who has thought that Road would really kill Chaozi? Oh, okay, he might be still alive...I'm just halfway through the chapter...
Road is pretty upset....
Well, either the Noah inside Tykki is precious to Rhode (or her Noah), or Tykki's really dead... It would make Allen a lot more angsty if Tykki did die though... and, if he did die, Rhode would probably go psycho killer freak, and stab everyone in the room with pointy candles...and I hope Chaozi dies... like everyone else...
Hold on the ricochet- Oh I'm too late, huh?
I still hope Chaozi dies; he's worthless. >_< And anyway, Road doesn't seem to attack Rinari... EVER... so are we really surprised?
Actually, the way Allen's reacted, I wouldn't be surprised if he heard Tiki was dead and was like "Oops. *shrug* Guess I need practice." He was so... calm. And of course, Road's been too calm these past few chapters; she needs some more trauma NOW. And then she can kill Chaozi.