Road is definitely older than she looks, and is probably just pretending to be a small child (except for candy; in DGM, adults can like candy too). The thing is, why would she save the Exorcists WITHOUT THINKING if she wasn't good?
She didn't ever say she likes akuma, ne~e... and she did kill them...
Road does go to school, a private one. =P It's the end of the 19th century, so girls can have an education in most developed countries. I believe. It just won't be exactly like the one boys receive.
1) I think the punch was quicker and more communicative
2) No, she is - no one really gives a damn about Chaozi (who is Chaozi anyway - another random character which will dissapear with time - just like Toma)
3) They don't get along, they might be enemies - so what ? Life is boring if you don't have one enemy which won't come at you when your asleep
4) I think it's really selfish to die or commit suicide. It's harder to live (if you would die, you just leave all the problems to those who lives).
5) It's looks like threatening. He still is far from Shirou or Luffy - they had some great threatening speeches :)
6) And Rinali jumping to the river. But who would be Rinali father, which would be killed by Allen ? (since Komui is her brother with whom Allen will fight at the end). Raib will end up as "the guy who came at the end but I don't know his english name"
7) Jasdebi and Road showed they are obsessed by their power (Road doesn't care if some irrelevant people will die - Jasdebi is power obsessed thug) - Tiki is about to show the same.
8) No - pure-hearted means you never get angry and stuff. Saint Francis from Assisi was pure hearted.
9) ----------- BOOM !!
10) I think you all are reading to into it - I think it was more like Hoshino's mistake. They can't die, so someone needs to save them - moreover, this is match between Allen and Tiki only, those three would just be useless interference there.
I don't think getting someone psyche damaged to the point he becomes a vegetable can't be added to category of "hurting someone" - I think she hurt Rabi plenty. Her ability isn't able to cause physical damage. And destroying Akuma's soul isn't really nice either. Making someone suffer some sever damage (Allen) or making them emotionless dolls (Rinali) isn't good either - and surely Road tried to kill Miranda.
1) Well, perhaps, but they were just getting their revenge...
2) Good point. Of all the characters we care about, she's the most defenceless.
3) They just aren't friends. Fact.
4) I agree! That is totally stupid! ...Thankfully, Rinari has gotten over that.
5) Yeah, well, are they nice, normal people?
6) Uhh... I think Bookman was the old guy. He was old. It fits. Everything fits. Including Miranda as the depressed mother.
7) Jasdevi wasn't that power-obsessed, was he? He said that the Exorcists didn't bother to actually condition their bodies for battle since they had weapons (which actually isn't true in Allen's case since he could punch through a clipboard, at least). As for Road, her power is creating gateways. She has no reason to be power-obsessed. And Tiki is just plain mad.
8) http://dictionary.reference.com/sear...&q=purehearted. And none of those describe Allen. (Since Hoshino-sensei actually writes "pure" on the cover, I figure the translation is close enough.)
9) Go post in the Q&A thread.
10) Er, maybe, but Road is going on about how she's worried about Allen, and genuinely so. Besides, her actions just don't really show romance. I don't know why, but I can't get rid of the feeling that she's being overly affectionate to hide something else - it just doesn't seem like the hugs and kisses are a sign of true feelings.
Seeing as how Rabi is learning Life Lessons... he's not really a vegetable. It seems to me like he's going to survive this and become stronger (or he should). It might also prevent him from becoming Rinari's boyfriend (ahahaha - now, if Road liked Allen, shouldn't she want that?).
Only Allen has ever cared about an akuma's soul - Rinari certainly didn't. There's no reason to believe that Road is evil because she killed an akuma like that. I mean, Cross programmed his akuma to self-destruct and Rabi and Bookman just watched as it happened. That's not a Noah attitude, that's an Exorcist attitude.
Rinari was a motionless doll - and Road didn't really hurt her, either. I mean, Allen was UNCONSCIOUS. That causes harm. She didn't try and kill Miranda; she just nailed Miranda's hands to a clock and those were pretty far from life-threatening injuries.
1) Revenge is one of those things which motivates you to do that - most likely they have enough adrenaline rush to find some good reason to punch him (seriously, what do you think in the middle of the fight ? Answer is : How the hell should I knock him down ? All the rest is just more reason to kill him/beat him up)
3) Nor they are enemies - because they would kill themselves long time ago. Fact
4) I know it's cruel what I will say, but there is lot's of cases where some teenage girl goes somewhere leaving suicide note. But she never knows how much problem she causes with it. At least 20 members of police or town guard are working their asses to find her, they parents are accused for mistreating the child (even if they didn't - something must have motivated her to do that), some areas are closed and off-limits for normal people (since police is searching in that area), media gathers around and make unnecessary fuss and all old ladies watching TV is starting to complain how the world morals fell (and at the end she killed herself because someone bullied her at school - so the school might get closed). There was also the case when suicidal body was found by... little kid. I think he might have trauma till today.
Suicide is idiotic - don't do it, kids.
5) Threatening isn't nice, but if you want to achieve someone and the only thing you can do that is by force - then what ? In result, he made his soul go free :)
6) So he is playing as the skull ? Crowley ? :D
7) They pretty much compared themselves to them and pointed out the difference in power between Noah and some humans with special weapons.
8) Allen is a honest guy, doesn't have evil intents (he pretty much believes that what he does is rightful). Allen is still far from being treacherous (his low IQ doesn't let him). Malice is also unfitting word when it comes to Allen - he doesn't do that just for the sake of doing it or entertaining himself - he is doing it because this is his duty, the reason he is alive (and that he can't do anything beside that)
9) What would Kolox say :) ?
10) No, she was talking how she was surprised about Tiki behaviour and that she never seen him like that, I didn't felt much worry about Allen from what she said.
Allen cares about Akuma's soul because he can see them - more motivation factors than other Exorcist have.
We don't know how converted Akuma's work - I think this is loophole in Hoshino's plot (forgot about the rules she made by herself).
If it wasn't for Allen and Rinali, those Akuma's would surely kill Miranda (since Road didn't find her worthwhile to play with - she was just a bait). Road isn't ale to physically damage someone - I think she prefers to psychically damage someone (maybe she finds it more enjoyable to crush someone mind that body - she seems like the type to think that way).
1) ...I think Allen wanted revenge for Rinari, though. I mean, they did punch her in the same way. It's so cute, how he likes her. ^_^
Oh, and he actually does say that he hit with his right hand because he wanted to pay them back for hurting Rinari.
2) I wish Chaozi would just die already.
3) The Exorcists and Noah are enemies and only one of each has died (counting Allen). Besides, Allen and Kanda are technically on the same side, so killing each other is counterproductive (plus Rinari would be upset).
4) Suicide is really pathetic - especially when you take out others. My friend was stuck in a traffic jam once because some guy jumped off an overpass - she was really late for school. God I hate people like that. >_<
At least Rinari had some good reason... I mean, she's only inconveniencing the people who kidnapped her anyway. (And Komui, but she didn't know Komui was looking for her.)
5) It didn't look like threatening, it looked like he was having fun with it. "Oh, you want to live? Okay! But I'm going to kill you anyway, even thought I said I wouldn't. You shouldn't have trusted me!"
6) XDDD Wait, who's Crowley supposed to be again?
7) (On the topic of Jasdevi battles - I just realized that even Allen says Crowley isn't really a human, and Crowley calls Jasdevi brats. *giggles*)
Okay, what Jasdevi says - they imagined a super strong body. It's kind of because they're Noah, but it's only because of their Noah abilities; it's Jasdevi-specific. He also emphasizes the importance about training the body to Rabi. Jasdevi never says anything about how Noah in general are stronger, though.
8) Honest? ...Ummm... He cheats and blackmails and hides things from people. (Allen's IQ isn't that low, he's pretty much average. It's just Kanda and Tiki that are stupid.) Anyway, I think Allen is definitely the type to do things just because he wants to; maybe killing things isn't one of them, but things in general.
9) You should know, ne~e...
10) She wanted Allen to escape - "can't you do it?". She looked kind of worried, too.
11) Allen cares about the soul... okay. So that means that Road isn't necessarily evil for killing an akuma like that since we've seen no evidence that she can see that, either.
12) Road might have stopped the akuma from killing Miranda, except that Miranda was also an Exorcist who needed to die. Still, nailing someone's hands to the clock is hardly inflicting mortal wounds or anything. Miranda was running around right after, and she even was fully conscious after her time thing wore off (assuming it affected her, too). But still, where have we really seen Road injure someone through their mind? Permanently, or where her intentions were foiled?
Road is a pretty twisted character, but showing that she saved them without real thinking and just in time, in a very short time she had to react, ne~ ....her character has way more depths than any other character in the series (even if characters like Cross, Rabi and Kanda are as well pretty mysterious). And she's one of the opponents, what makes it more interesting to find out more about dear Road.
Her so-called affection to Allen is pretty doubtful as well.
Since Allen has the self-recovering-power, I still wonder whether his Innocence is the heart, despite the fact that it wouldn't be good for the plot. Because his Innocence had never been destroyed. Tyki only destroyed hie physical manifestation of the Innocence. After that it still has existed as the dusty fog, always floating around Allen. It might be as well because he was born with the Innocence. Had anyone else of the exorcist we know be born with his Innocence?
This converting thing had been used in the Crowley-filler, ne? It was a normal Innocence that had created a protecting shield around a village (in Germany) and the Akuma that had stepped into the area had been converted. Strange and confusing since in the manga it had never been explained but ine the anime they're using something similar to Cross' power....
Edit: Kolox-kun? Your rising rate of making new accounts and getting banned is scary.....who's so desperate of trying to get rid of you, Kolox-kun? Because this time it's really.....fast going....
Yeah, Road doesn't seem to really like Allen in that way. I still want to see Rabi hit on her, though - just once! DGM needs some comedy! I think we'll find out about Road later, though. She's too strange to just be evil and left at that.
I don't think it's unusual that someone would be born with Innocence, though. It's pretty clear to everyone, yet no one mentioned that it was unusual. It's also possible that he wasn't born with it and picked it up as a baby somehow; if he was abandoned because of his arm, it could have been because his arm changed somehow (which would be much freakier).
Also, Allen and Rinari's Innocences seemed to be in the same category of "odd" now; if Allen had the Heart, why would Rinari's Innocence be acting strangely and hers suspected of the same thing, earlier in the manga?
Let's ignore the anime, for it is pathetic.
By mentioning it...Road had never been hit so far, right? And she never had really fight. And still...she's dangerous...ne~
It doesn't seem to be unusual, huh? But it does seem to be some sort of special thing. Cross had been thoughtful when he saw Allen with the arm. And he said, that Allen was born with an Innocence. How would he know? Or how can he be sure?
That's the point. But maybe the heart isn't just one part but two or something like that? (and by fusing them somehow the true heart's power will be unleashed....? It might add some AllenLinali...?). Because they're both actim strange there has to be more deeper going things about the Heart. Yet again, another topic that we have little information about. I think we can be petty sure that the manga will go on quite for a while (A LONG while, I hope^^)
Okay...we forget about the anime...^^...at least in this thread xD
Hit on... as in flirt... but no, Road hasn't been injured or fought anyone seriously so far.
Ah... I think Cross was just surprised that he came across a conformer like that. I mean, it's not every day that you stumble across a little boy with a weapon like that - there are only 109 in total, after all!
I think the Heart could be in two pieces as well. ^_~ Or maybe Rabi's right and there's some other explanation for weird behaviour that doesn't relate to the Heart. (Although Hoshino-sensei has been pushing Allen towards Rinari, at least, for practically the entire series, and that WOULD support the couple.)