03-15-2007, 02:24 PM
04-03-2007, 04:27 AM
...my friend often keeps dreaming about people dying...in a cruel way (due to horror films we are watching together)...but she doesn't know the people (...wait...one time...the murderess was me...o.O?)
Circle....?....can't help....I don#t have the order in my head anymore...q.q
04-03-2007, 01:36 PM
04-03-2007, 03:36 PM
Maybe Rinali would become a 13th Noah - I actualy would like that idea, completely unexpected but also very destructive to black order (imagine Komui signing the command to kill Rinali).
04-03-2007, 06:44 PM
04-04-2007, 03:27 AM
...will put an FMA...? (what does that mean? I don't get that o.o)
It would be very...interesting if Allen became a Noah. I mean.....the protagonist becomes a villain! I don't know if it will be very effective if the female protagonist becomes a villain. It would be VERY interesting, but it wouldn't be as ....thrilling as in Allen's case.
04-04-2007, 03:55 AM
If Allen or Rinali will become noah...well, that's already overused idea, but nevermind that - I would prefer Rinali to become one.
1) I don't see anyone attacking Rinali with killing intent (even Kanda)
2) She already has symptomes - those weird dreams and all - and she looks like she could be easily manipulated
3) She doesn't have innocence right now - now if Earl decided to mix her innocence with dark matter to power it up....
4) Komui won't attack his own sister - that puts Black Order in difficult situation
5) Allen won't let anyone kill Rinali (assuming she would be assaulted by one of the generals)
6) For all Allen x Rinali lovers - the one who bring her back would need to be someone who understand her pain (and since Allen is conneced to her somehow and it seems he was in her dreams once).
7) Rinali looks great with emotionless face and posture (gothic-like )
Allen is stupid
04-04-2007, 11:59 AM
04-05-2007, 10:05 AM
I seeee! Ah...poor Ling...
...Linali would be a nice Noah for sure (she's a girl after all^^)
04-05-2007, 11:32 AM