03-31-2007, 10:09 AM
Let's see how it will turn out - nope, it didn't work DE
Edit : After posting like you said, your past didn't revealed itself. Maybe I was the one who posted last time - or the post just..disappeared.
Last edited by Kolox; 03-31-2007 at 10:24 AM.
03-31-2007, 10:17 AM
What didn't work?
1) Except that Kanda has Asian colouring. Anyway, he's still Japanese no matter how you look at it, and is a target for Japanese jokes. Otaku!
2) I did say mostly. And it *was* a one-night stand... of course, he ended up... well, okay, he can be asexual like Kanda.
3) That's a cool nickname, then!
4) Hmmm, good point. Pity, though, because it's a good law.
5) Allen is cool! He's cooler than Roujie and I like Roujie!
6) Well, duh, Allen is cooler than lots of people.
7) Yes, people had sex with people in Fruits Basket.
It probably is, but I'm bad at that kind of thing.
9) Oh, but you get to sit in a chair all day and make money! Easy!
10) It was his fault that time - in the male way, of course.
11) Oh, okay. XD No perversion here.
12) You will indeed. Komui is 29, after all, and look how good he is. =P
13) She wasn't walking *that*... well... she did kind of need support, though. Of course, Allen was probably holding her hand for other reasons, too. *cough* And Rabi's comforting didn't work, because she's still worrying over everyone chapters later - BUT she got up the stairs!
14) XDDDDDDD It wouldn't be holding hands, there's been enough hand-holding. If they have to touch to attack, it'd be *more* than that. Digimon-style!
15) No one would touch Boric anyway 'cause he's huge and dirty. Jasdevi's clothes were perfectly normal, it's just that his two main forms looked like transvestite hookers.
03-31-2007, 10:46 AM
1) The soba joke is getting old. The same with Allen's joke about depts and stuff. If they actually puted some funny debts there and what kind of funny thing Allen needed to do ("Master had debt in town's restaurant, so I needed to work there part-time, but they throw me aways since I ate all food from storage room..")
2) I think there is some love in Kanda's past - but there was betrayal and need of revenge - that's why he rejects other people so much.
3) Isn't it I never knew something like that would come up. But I think Martyr is a cool nick too ^_^ It has nice, evil ring
4) Someone stupid once said "Rules exist to break them" - I would say "Rule exist to abide them or change them"
5) Mr. Garisson is cooler than Allen, although he is gay ^_^
6) He is cooler than Kenshin - I don't know what people see in Kenshin. But Luffy is cooler than Allen (FOR MY NAKAMA !!)
7) I will consider rereading this series
I prefer JRPG for gameboys (Final Fantasy series, Tales of Phantasia, Goldens Sun, Breath of Fire and more..) - other japanese games would be a game-novels like Fate/Stay-Night.
9) If your able to stand those people and not try to hang then up or throw them out of 5th floor (some people can make a storm in a teacup - it's really annoying).
10) That time, he reminded me of Shirou - although Shirou was a psycho, so he has an excuse (I hate anime for not developing that issue as much as game did - the trauma of Shirou and his lack of self awareness was a great battle for both Rin and Saber).
11) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0ym-DAZdCY - I was interested in Canada's history and I found this. But I think it's insufficient for my yearning for knowledge.
12) His older than I thought..but still pretty young to be a chief
13) Rinali existence is based on worring. That's kinda annoying, actually - she should be trying to increase teams morale, not decrease them even more.
14) I can't believe Digimon was directed to kids in age of 12 or something like that - those modern cartoons make all those kids so brutal and sexually active..
15) More like chemical toilet in a bus, or something which expired two years ago.
03-31-2007, 10:57 AM
1) I like the soba joke. It's the only time Kanda has a personality. (Plus the debts WERE funny - the omake in chapter 85?) I wouldn't mind seeing Cross show up and traumatize everyone, though.
2) Kanda had a one-night stand and she dumped him? =P
3) Martyr does have a cool name, but my name is more awesome.
4) Your statement is better. I like rules, actually.
5) Mr. Garrison is... unique. He's cool in a different, gay way. Allen is cool in a straight-guy way, even if the anime staff think he hasn't hit puberty yet.
6) Luffy is odd. Allen is cooler than anyone in Kenshin anyway.
7) XD Well, not on-screen... but something about the guy sleeping with his girlfriend's mother...
I like RPGs. You only need to think for those. Or cast Holy.
9) I can stand lots of bad people - I'm friends with someone I've hated for years!
10) I should play that game. But if Allen reminded you of Shirou, and you like Shirou...
11) Except for the spam (that's an American thing), it's pretty true. Oh, and we didn't have a war in 1917, we were over in Europe killing Nazis. Or something.
12) He did it for his sister... and anyway, Bak is 29 and thinks he could have the same role, so maybe not that young. They lived shorter lives back then.
13) Think of it this way - if Rinari didn't worry and nearly get killed, how would Allen go berserk and start killing everything with cool powers he didn't know he had?
14) True. They're actually more like 10 in the anime. o_o Come on, henshin scene! =P
15) Ewwww. I have nothing against transvestite hookers, but Jasdero and Debitto *did* look like them. Jasdevi just looked like a transsexual, but a clean one.
03-31-2007, 11:24 AM
1) I want for Cross to appear too. It could be really funny at last !! (Cross x Rabi team should be cool)
2) It sounds so...possible. Maybe his love was murdered ? Or maybe she found someone who doesn't eat only Soba ?
3) Never said it wasn't Although..I need to watch that anime/manga your name origined from
4) Some people don't, but you know it the best - you moderate "Download Request" and reply in "Help" section ^_-
5) I had such boring teachers - the only interesting teacher I had was my english teacher, but she got pregnant and haven't seen her since that time
6) Luffy has some super cool moments - if you read One Piece - the moment whole Arlong part (saving private Nami ), his resolve in helping Vivi in Alabasta (I know she is wrong, but I will still as hard as it is possible to help her achieve this) and lately, the whole CP9 arc ("I don't mind throwing away some years of my life for my friends")
7) ..I will wait with reading it (believe it or not, incest doesn't..naah, nevermind)
I like all those badass spells you have at the end ("Apocalypse", "Ragnarok Blade", "Hyper beam" and stuff )
9) Those are different - can you stand a woman talking non-stop about having an annoying neighbour because he ... steps to hard on the floor and it makes too much noise ? 20 time in the row ? I think not....
10) That was only that time, once - there are no where the same (the anime was based on most boring path - the "Fate" path, "Unlimited Blade Works" path was great - and Shirou actually defeated most servant's/master by himself without Saber)
11) I know. A pretty great and successful army came to aid British. I just thought lately that I talk with people with lots of different countries here and I don't know nothing about their history. In youtube, there are some guys which makes "10 minutes history of.." of some countries - but he didn't made Canada. This was the only one I found
12) Considering how old you need to be to become a cardinal and how old popes are, I think he is pretty young (and to become a president of a country, you need to be at least 35 - at least in EU)
13) True. But I think Allen would come up with those powers later or sooner - he is a main hero afterall - he will have at least 3 more power ups in the future ^_^
14) I think "South Park" was right - all those Japanese anime's for kids like "Pokemon" or "Digimon" or to make them stupid and powerless.
15) All in all, Earl has a strange taste in picking a new "assigned to repopulate the world"
03-31-2007, 11:32 AM
1) The family! XD I still think they're related! Of course, then maybe everyone would be traumatized instead...
2) XDDD This reminds me of SDK now.
4) Indeed. Without rules, I would not be allowed to ban! (I don't ban in Help, though.)
5) ...I seriously hope that wasn't your fault. I love my teachers!
6) Eh, Luffy is kind of cool, but I find him too hyper, and I don't love One Piece art. It's not pretty!
7) Random guy sleeps with the mother and daughter. Oh wait, they ARE related...
Holy! HOLY! That pwns ALL.
9) Yes. Because that's like people I know. =P
10) The manga sucks, though - Shirou is so one-dimensional... >_> Whatever. Allen is cool!
11) Canada has been cool for a long time. I just read a novel on WWI involving Canada and it was really good. ^_^
12) I guess. Then again, this is the Order, and people die pretty quickly there, so I guess being 29 = old. They did make comments on how young Allen is, but Rinari, Rabi and Kanda are only a little older....
13) Oh, we don't even know what those powers are. He only gets them when Rinari is threatened. He's not going to discover them any time soon; he just uses them when needed. Okay, when something happens to Rinari.
14) ...what about these anime?
15) I know, it's creepy. I'm starting to question what's up with him. At least this betraying Noah is probably somewhat normal - he looks malnourished, but with good hair!
03-31-2007, 11:52 AM
1) Cross would hit on Rinali - I'm sure. Some Rabi v.s Cross in action
2) Either way, Kanda fits a person with some kind of trauma
3) So it was pokemon.....
4) ..after thinking about it, this is quite off-topic spam, isn't it ? The thing we did for over 6 pages ?
5) Hey !! How could you even thought something like this (how much do you love your teachers )
6) I like hyper people, I like having spontaneous idea's sometimes (if it isn't in the season when I should be studying)
7) You know, if you have the baby with your brother or parent, your baby will be most likely be screwed - since your genes are too similiar and some mutation could occur
9) Then your a great woman. I came to respect you even more
10) Considering the "other" Emiya Shirou, which you already met in manga, he won't be one-dimensional in future. His way of seeing world changes drastically - that's why I like the game - all character changes.
11) I need to educate myself more, I have a little knowledge when it comes to involvment of Canada in WWI - I know only about WWII. And I hate British for WWII - since Polish saved London but they weren't accepted for gratitude ceremony. And only after 50 years British goverment said "Ups, sorry - hundreds of Poles died fighting for London in aerial forces but we actually forgot to say thanks"
12) Good point. Although the main chief shouldn't be the one risking his life..
13) Or he is just pissed off or starts up with cheesy monologue which "gold thoughts" are always "I will cleanse your pitiful soul"
14) I think THEY are observing us and manipulate us...
15) Well, he won't reproduce the world by himself - unless he is a hermaphrodite and good at gymnastics.
03-31-2007, 12:18 PM
1) Allen would kill him too - oh hey! It's the master vs. student scene where the student finally beats his master!
2) Yeah. I say he gets together with Rou Fa, just because. (Or Road. I think Kanda needs to have an obsessive fangirl for a child in the future.)
3) ...Um, yeah, "eon". =P
4) Since part of our questions relate to D.Gray-Man, it must be somewhat on-topic.
5) XD I don't love them like THAT. They're cool, but they're cool like friends or something.
6) I'm hyper, but not spontaneous, and only hyper at times. I'm more of a mood-swing person, except not in a PMS way, because I don't get sad or anything.
7) Ewwwww. Well, he stops sleeping with her mother after some time!
What does that remind me of....
9) Thank you. XD But remember that I like Allen and dislike what I know of Shirou...
10) I should play the game - at some point. Until then...
11) Basically, Canada just followed Britain around and won some key battles.
12) He shouldn't be, but who knows - if an akuma attacks the Order?
13) Only in the anime!!! The line in 111 was cheesy, but it was kind of cool at the same time~
14) Oh, they probably are. I think it's okay!
15) Well, we assume he's Mana, and Mana had a kid, and Allen likes girls (okay, one girl in particular), so - there you go!
03-31-2007, 12:44 PM
1) To early for that. I think Allen needs to suffer a little more before that
2) If Kanda appears (but most likely both of them will survive this)
3) I didn't knew about Eon, It seems I fail as pokemon fan...I played Pokemon Red
4) Somewhat, but nearly not all of them. Well, whatever. Reinard created a whole thread with 10 pages of our discussion
5) Teachers = Friends ? Never experience it. Although I have lots of respect for my professors.
6) I'm more spontaneous than hyper. One day we went sailing..just because. Quick decision, quick action - great time. I love such spontanious stuff
7) That's good - no kid wants to be born retarded just because his father slept with his mother.
I loved Chrono Trigger. That was great J-RPG
9) That's good - the whole point of Shirou personality is what we have at the beginning and what we have at the end (not includes "Fate" route because it was lame and Shirou - being Lawful Good became Hyper Lawful Godly - in Unlimited Blade Works he was more like Lawful Neutral - the same as his other self)
10) When will they release DGM game - or did they already released it ? It will be a little novel-game too, if I remember correctly
11) Not that you will be interested, although I think the songs are quite (half of them are Polish national) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuROIMaE2bk
12) Then that Akuma has quite a problem - dealing with maniacal scientist team and some badass Exorcist (at least one is always stand by in HQ)
13) I can't recall any cool sentence Allen ever said, actually
14) If you say so..
15) Not completely following it, but o.k
03-31-2007, 06:51 PM
1) If Allen beats Cross in a fight, you won't see any more traumatized scenes. o_o
2) They will both survive this. It's more of a pair-Kanda-off-with-someone case, but I can actually see Kanda and Road working as a semi-couple. He's strong enough to dominate her (...not like THAT...), and he doesn't care enough to stop her from torturing people. It works.
3) Eon as the Eevee evolutions... they're all -eon. ^_^
4) Enough. I'd like more discussion, but you can't force conversation. (10 pages?)
5) It's like friends, but older friends who you respect. Maybe like an older cousin. That kind of thing.
6) Yeah, I'm not spontaenous at all. I have to plan things days or weeks in advance (and I do).
7) There wouldn't be problems, since he slept with her mom and her around the same time. They're only distantly related or something...
Never played it. Before I liked video games.
9) If Shirou ends up as a psychopathic murderer, I will like him. Aside from that, I *still* think Allen is cool and deserves happiness.
10) It was released on Thursday. ^_^ I preordered it, but it won't arrive until the end of April since I also preordered a AAA single that releases in mid-April...
11) I'll watch it when I have time - it looks serious, and I just saw 300, so I'll be too tempted to think funny thoughts.
12) Just two generals, and Hebraska. I actually think Komui will die at some point in the story, as sad as it will be, and Rinari will have to deal with it.
13) I can't recall any particularly good lines in D.Gray-Man except the "if you feel sorry for me, please give me your money" bit... in an OMAKE... but it's such a good manga it doesn't need stand-out lines! (I probably just forgot.)
14) The whole point was really just the method of transformations that they use. Why are they always nude scenes... o_o
15) We assume the betraying Noah is Mana. Mana has a child. Therefore, repopulation. And since Allen isn't, um, of the type to NOT continue... okay, fine, he's straight and therefore repopulation of the world continues. No strange things needed.