"Boo! I caught you, yay! What? You're attacking me? Nonono, I'm a ghost, you can't touch me. YES! Run away in horror and... oh shit, it got away. And now I have to find it again. T_T"
Yeah, so... why hasn't anyone commented on the fact that Komui is taller than Jeryy yet...
They should use it against Earl, they might end the war by scaring Millenium Earl with one thousand Finders disguised as ghost...that could be a life-long experience seeing 1000 adult guys saying "boo" while wearing some white cloth.
Who wouldn't be freaked out by that? That's like... Kanda laughing. Reminds me of Zelda: Majora's Mask now. XDDD
Er.... first of all i want to say i already searched this forum, yes i have. But no answer of what i seeking for. So i humbly asked :
1. can anybody tell me what chapter did the volume 5 started ? i just finish reading the manga until volume 4 ( but it was published by a piracy publisher in my countries, thus it never continues sigh..... )
2. i caught a resemblance between this manga and Toru Fujisawa's manga titled Tokko, ever read of it.... ? ( well i know Reinard has compared DGM with FMA, but i find strangely fact around Tokko and DGM).
For ur attentions, thanks, over and out :D
1. I believe vol. 5 starts at chapter 37.
Originally Posted by liekiamhiung
2. I've read Tokko, and I think it was pretty good. One of the few manga's that transitioned to anime very well. I never finished the manga, but I didn't really see all that many comparisons between the two. The fate of the world resting on young people is about the only similarity, but Tokko is way darker and gorier than DGM could ever be.
What's that Tokko about? I've just searched for some pictures...is the protagonist female?
I believe Tokko is for a... significantly older audience than D.Gray-Man.
Question - why isn't Bak very concerned about his hives? They seem really serious. Maybe we need some background information on why he has such an unusual condition?
Yeah, you just know I've been re-reading that China arc.
Oh, thanks Sunlily. i mean In Tokko, the Pandora box consists of 108 pieces, and in DGM it consists of 109 pieces. what intriques me is the number of the pieces. And in Tokko they're technically Demon Hunter as well.
Does the number has any relationship in Historical events? just curious. But Yes, Tokko is much... much.... much darker than DGM ( and i warn u, it is a little vulgar too ) :D
108 is a special number in Japanese mythology, I believe. (Probably was brought up in the Death Note subforum; the 108 chapters were a subject of interest.)
A typical Japanese interpretation for the meaning of the number 108. Buddhist (and Hindu) followers use 108 beads in their malas. They implement the following formula:
- 6 x 3 x 2 x3 = 108
- 6 senses [sight, sound, smell, taste, touch, thought]
- 3 aspects of time [past, present, future]
- 2 condition of heart [pure or impure]
- 3 possibilities of sentiment [like, dislike, indifference]