Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 80
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: dna2playboy's random pics

  1. #1
    dna2playboy is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    waboomafoof
    Posts
    2,619

    Default dna2playboy's random pics

    Figured I'd make a thread with some recent stuff I did. Maybe get some C&C.





    These look so much better on paper than on comp...

    Edit: Don't know what's up with the yellow and red lines...They're not there when i open it up on my desktop

  2. #2
    Elcura is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,404

    Default

    looks good, my only suggestion so far would be to stop drawing in biro pens lol (if that is what you're using, looks like it). great anatomy and shading though, hands as always though need a bit of work, but hands are always the hardest to get right.

    but I really hope to see more non-biro drawings, while the first one looks good in biro, the second one would probably look better in just pencil.

  3. #3
    vphamv is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    i like the first more than the second.
    the second pic, that guy's right wrist looks kinda rubbery or something.
    Street Fighter > All


    http://vphamv.deviantart.com/

  4. #4
    dna2playboy is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    waboomafoof
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    looks good, my only suggestion so far would be to stop drawing in biro pens lol (if that is what you're using, looks like it). great anatomy and shading though, hands as always though need a bit of work, but hands are always the hardest to get right.

    but I really hope to see more non-biro drawings, while the first one looks good in biro, the second one would probably look better in just pencil.
    They were both done in pencil. the bottom one was really light though(cause i was gonna ink it, but didn't) so my leveling messed it up. I suck with hands but I'll keep trying. whats biro anyways? ballpoint?

    Quote Originally Posted by vphamv View Post
    i like the first more than the second.
    the second pic, that guy's right wrist looks kinda rubbery or something.
    It's supposed to be a girl. I guess I failed in that department. I get what you mean by the hand.

  5. #5
    Elcura is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dna2playboy View Post
    They were both done in pencil. the bottom one was really light though(cause i was gonna ink it, but didn't) so my leveling messed it up. I suck with hands but I'll keep trying. whats biro anyways? ballpoint?



    It's supposed to be a girl. I guess I failed in that department. I get what you mean by the hand.
    lol I see, well, in anycase for the second pic, if you wanted it to look more like a girl some shadows under the breasts would've helped, even shadows around it. basically to excentuate them.

  6. #6
    cpr's Avatar
    cpr
    cpr is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,952

    Default

    They look so extreme.

    The first pic is so rigid looking and the second pic is so smooth/relaxing looking.

    I think the second one is better drawn, except for the legs which are way too skinny. XD

  7. #7
    vphamv is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    lol I see, well, in anycase for the second pic, if you wanted it to look more like a girl some shadows under the breasts would've helped, even shadows around it. basically to excentuate them.
    plus i guess you could have choosen different clothes. then again, anime character can always look like the opposite sex. =/
    Street Fighter > All


    http://vphamv.deviantart.com/

  8. #8
    csuti's Avatar
    csuti is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dna2playboy View Post
    It's supposed to be a girl. I guess I failed in that department. I get what you mean by the hand.
    I thought she was just a tomboy. Her face looked like a girl's, but her cloths were of guy's.

  9. #9
    dna2playboy is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    waboomafoof
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csuti View Post
    I thought she was just a tomboy. Her face looked like a girl's, but her cloths were of guy's.
    awesome. you got what i was going for

  10. #10
    ViperXTR is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    227

    Default

    nice stuff, specially the shading in the first pic very well done, but like they said, the arm looks kinda off (a bit skinny)

    OT: i just remembered the Manga/ anime DNA2, (your username), kinda like Dragon ball battles there, and the main character even looks like a super saiyan...

 

 
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162