I only have 2 words.
I only have 2 words.
Well being blind doesn't mean that she is a handicap since the other senses will compensate for the lost of sight and will be enhanced.
guyys any idea when the translated versions are coming up? ty^^ anyway im pretty sure she has a reason for letting them get to her even though she could sense their yoma energies from miles away xD
Galatea specialty was sensing/manipulating yoma energy perhaps having her eyes cut out increased her ability in that as well as her other senses so in a sense she could actually "see" even better then before.
I just uploaded the edited scans etc to my media files. My fellow buddies, please credit me if you use my translations.
- I'm starting to love Clarice cause she's a polite person and I kinda like polite people.
- Galatea is not so stupid to just go blind without a reason (as expected of my queen)
- Clarice is clumsy as always...last time her sword got stuck in a tree trunk. Now her sword got stuck in a building.
- Galatea is the sexiest nun in anime history.
- Galatea sarcasm skills has reached top notch.
- The english dictionary became my bestest best friend.
- I have no idea how one address a priest politely other than calling him sir. (Mr Priest? Priest? etc)
- My english is bad and I don't intend to correct it even if you all spot any mistakes in it.
- I tried to bring across certain stuff but I acknowledge that I have failed to do it as I'm not sure how to bring it across.
Lastly, please enjoy my version till the better one comes out
Click Here to download
Click *Here* to view #40 Lindy Claymore RP profile
In roman catholic countries we address as
Priests: "the Reverend Father"
Monsignors are "the Reverend Monsignor"
bishops and archbishops as "Your Excellency"
cardinals as "Your Eminence"
pope (hmm I forgot)
Just recently read your scans a few sec ago hmm well I don't mind any errors since I'm not a perfectionist and humans are not perfect so it's fine with me.
Some how this chapter made me remember an old samurai movie the title is ???????ichi "The Blind Swordsman" in sense being blind doesn't mean you are handicaped but makes one much stronger.
Last edited by Kaiserkreuz; 11-03-2007 at 09:40 AM.
@ Kaiserkreuz: It's Zatoichi the blind swordsman
Damn, wanted to see Raki, but i agree that galatea is the sexiest sister ever.
But i still wonder, why she took her eyes...
or did someone else do it? Some suggestions?
Seems like the general consensus is that she blinded herself willingly.
hmm the english translation is out ppl
could it be one of the the claymores turned into half awakened since it says the roar is like the roar in the past,and the dudes say it aint the roar of the youma,could be the same type of roar that claire did when she almost turned into awakened in the church
At the cost of her eyes, her powers for sensing yoma energy has increased.