Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 109
  1. #21
    Phantom Miria is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Zenon's Netherworld
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Kaiserin fell towards the soft earth below with her claymore following pursuit after the master until both kissed the muddy planes covered by grass and leaves. Birds and warhogs fled from the scene the moment they saw the trainee get up from the fall as if an undead has risen from the ashes like a dark adonis phoenix. Thanks to the soft earthen landing she sustained herself from any serious damage but due to the same savior her clothes now stained with mud and specks of dust sat gently on her hair. Her sword plunged itself next to its owner in perfect form as if to mock her.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

    .:Sisteena:.
    She waited for the second girl to respond but getting no response from the quiet one she immediately took Lindy and departed on her way. The area was large, but the nearest radius seemed to have been covered by her fellow trainees, evident battle took place from numerous corpse of yoma staining the trees with their blood sprayed and painted on the great woods. Through the harsher woodlands she walked, sword in one hand and assuming Lindy covered her back nicely incase of a premptive strike from the rear. Fighting was one thing but her radius to sense a yoma had never been her strong points.

    Further they marched, trees around them caved them in with almost no sunlight penetrating the branches up high. Smell of rot and decay was pungent in the air but that wasn't all as Sisteena noticed fresh footprints and blood stains along the narrow paths. A battle took place? She wondered as she took her surroundings analyzing if she was watched or possible vantage points these critters have stationed themselve on. So far nothing but the blood trail continued leading to a horribly decorated corpse of a fellow warrior hung from the high branches as if as their own warning to ward off any intruders. Her entrails hung around the sword nicely plunged onto the ground smeared with the girl's own blood and vomit. Her death seemed not to have been caused from battle but from sadistic torture.

    "Stay sharp Lindy, they're close by." Sisteena hardened the grip on her sword. A trainee was spotted dead which meant there was such a presence to overwhelm a well trained trainee one on one or there were a group of them that overwhelmed the trainee in numbers. Whichever the case, Sisteena spotted no corpse of Yoma indicating this wasn't going to be an easy battle. How far were they from the black cloaks? Were they aware of such dangers when they deployed us? Its two against whatever numbers but judging from the corpse earlier this was not a good situation for them. Whatever lies here stinks of putrid death...

  2. #22
    Saikudoh is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Continent of Mu
    Posts
    132

    Default

    .: Deimos :.

    Deimos wiped a fleck of dirt from his cheek at the Claymore's landing. That was a close one. He'd barely dodged out of the way, and when her sword fell a split moment later, he winced at the visceral thud into soft earth.

    No visible damage. Good. But that must've been embarrassing. What was she doing up there?

    He yanked his hand away from his sword where it had flown upon hearing the noise. Still his eyes narrowed. Something about her felt--different from the other Claymores he'd briefly met on the way here.

    No matter. He gave her a tiny, miniscule nod as if to say with the action, "Good, you're standing" and made no move to assist or ask if she needed assistance. Deimos turned on his way, his back to her and his eyes searching for the silvery glint of water he thought he'd spotted earlier.

    EDIT OOC: Removed yoma encounter. Deimos will now head off towards the stream.
    Last edited by Saikudoh; 09-03-2007 at 07:21 PM.

    Claymore RPG Profile: Deimos

  3. #23
    Kolox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    After checking the area twice, Jacob started to feed on defeated Yoma - the Claymore's left the area and there was nothing to be afraid of anymore. The smell of blood in this forest only rose his appetite - it's a good strategy, he will get full now, so he won't be needing to eat humans again for a week - it's necessary for him to control his hunger while dealing with humans - and he has some shippment to sell too

    Fantastic - this guy sure had a nice diet - the Yoma side appeared again in Jacobs mind, while crushing the bones with his teeth's and scratching out the eyes of his meal
    This is it...after we eat - we are going to get a little richer
    ? ...well, you ignited my curiosity - tell me more
    We need to get a claymore
    Bravo, Bravo - try to gain one of those witches and witchers without getting killed by them
    I meant the sword, claymore - you know how much would collectors give us for it - only one would be enough
    Won't they collect the swords ?
    Maybe - but they are traines - one of them will forget to reclaim the sword of his dead comrade..hehehe, mistakes cost a lot
    Sure, let me just finish his lungs - those are the best...
    ...

  4. #24
    Hynavian is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    この醜くも美しい世界
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Lindy

    The warning from Sisteena made Lindy even more vigilant. Lindy was actually already quite uncomfortable during the period of travel with Sisteena as she did, at times, felt that she had detected some Yoki signals within her radius. However, the signals were short and faded off almost immediately once Lindy tried to pin-point the direction. Lindy kept mum about what she had been feeling as she did not want to raise a false alarm. The least she did was to watch the back of Sisteena while Sisteena led the way.

    The blood trailed path and the wretched body of the tortured Claymore was indeed an unsightly scene. Lindy could not help but worry about what could befall them soon. “Sisteena, this is weird as I have never heard of Yomas travelling and attacking in groups. To totally mutilate a Claymore and to escape un-scar is not what a normal Yoma can do. Do you think that it might be….”

    The surrounding bushes stirred, swam of disturbed birds took flight from the trees. It appeared that they were disturbed by some movements somewhere ahead.

    “Sisteena, shall we investigate?” Lindy faced Sisteena and asked.

    Click *Here* to view #40 Lindy Claymore RP profile

  5. #25
    kenjmg is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Arc

    After splitting up with Farleen. Arc decide to slowly headed toward the massive yokai he sensed and head away from the stream. "Farleen so that was her name, I hope she took my advice and rested before doing anything? Thought she could have been useful after resting she was just to stuborn to admit it and left. At least she won't be in my way for a bit. A tired person would have just been in the way." Arc thought to himself. He then sense the presents of the massive Yokai was very close and the two fellow half breed seem to off to left side of it from Arc prespective. Then Arc thought, "at least I am still a fair ways from the massive Yokai and I could uses some help if I am going to investigate it. I hope these people are in better condition then Farleen and will able to be of some help. Well I guess I should join them. I hope they are alright, if they aren't they won't be much help for me." Arc continued to approach the strong Yokai and then he saw moving in the bushs but sense only a faint Yokai from that direction, he went over to take a quick look and found a critically wounded male half-breed their. Arc asked, "Are you okay what had happend?" The guy cought up blood and whispered with his last breath told Arc what the massive Yokai is comming from...

    OOC: So what is this big Yokai going to be an awakened being or a massive group of Yomas
    Last edited by kenjmg; 09-03-2007 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Forgot Farleen took direction towards Cecily

  6. #26
    Saikudoh is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Continent of Mu
    Posts
    132

    Default

    .: Deimos :.

    He finally sensed yoki, but it belonged to another of his kind. He didn't know enough to discern gender. Deimos frowned, tried to pinpoint the source. It moved from the direction of the ruckus. An eerie quiet filled the forest now, the denizens of the undergrowth disturbed into silence.

    Blood bled into the stream. Yoma blood. Deimos frowned. He crouched and studied the prints embedded in the loam of the bank. For a moment he closed his eyes and tried to pierce the normally elusive essence that is yoki.

    Concentrate. Something's up ahead. But what?

    His eyes flew open. Deimos almost cursed himself for not having sensed it beforehand. Such a monstrous yoki!

    And the Claymore he'd sensed earlier was heading towards it.

    Deimos stood up then sprinted in the same direction.

    Claymore RPG Profile: Deimos

  7. #27
    qbsenuef is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ocean floor...
    Posts
    858

    Default

    Cecily ~'{@

    “It’s been following me,” Cecily said to herself as she continued to run beside the blood-painted stream. She could still feel the malevolent yoki she felt a while ago. She took out her sword in preparation to what was to come. A yoma that could keep up with her quick-footedness was bound to be no ordinary one.

    In an instant the trainee turned around, her heels pressing against the water flow. A thin sheet of water rose from behind her, spreading out like a peacock’s tail only for a moment. “I hope I’m not far off from my comrades…” she whispered to her own ears. The claymore tightened her grip on her weapon. Dying now when the fruits of her labor had not been tasted would only shame her devotion to live on for her dead family.

    Cecily waited for the yoma to show itself. She counted her heart beat, waiting for the supposed surprise attack from the enemy. The stream was wide enough and was a good enough clearing. Being struck from behind would be nearly impossible. She looked left, and then right; the tall trees of the woods would not raise its curtain of shadows. Whatever remained concealed in the darkness stayed there. “Is this a test of patience as well?” Without thinking any further Cecily picked-up her lost pace and continued upstream. She did not want to waste anymore precious time.

    Finally, she could see a companion though she was still a distance away from her. Her eyes brightened at the sight but only for a second as the yoma that had been tracking her had at last sneaked right behind her. “Took you long enough,” said the irritated blonde. Without hesitation, Cecily backsaulted and in mid-air arced her sword at the thin, yet nimble-looking yoma's neck. Despite the uneven ground, she gracefully landed on the water’s edge. “The warrior up ahead looks wounded, keeping you alive would be a liability,” the claymore said condescendingly to the yoma.

    "That was a bad swing..." Cecily criticized, even if it was her own attack.


    OOC: Farleen is the Claymore ahead. Note: Cecily is below average with the broad sword. Yoma encounter.
    Last edited by qbsenuef; 09-04-2007 at 03:30 AM.

  8. #28
    Saikudoh is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Continent of Mu
    Posts
    132

    Default

    OOC: Arc, Deimos is headed in your direction. Share a piece of the yoma.

    IC: .: Deimos :.

    The trouble with a pitiful skill is a tendency for that same skill to deceive the user. No, Deimos decided as he ran through the woods away from the stream. Not the skill, but the interpretation of its findings. Which means it's all my fault. Damn.

    Now that he had a tentative lock on it, Deimos only had the barest glimpse of the others around him. His awareness of the others felt suppressed. A yoma and a Claymore in the stream. A wounded comrade further up along that same body of water. An impromptu party of Claymores somewhere, coming closer.

    His concentration broke when he felt a hint of yoki vanish. Deimos stumbled. Treeroots threatened to spill his momentum. Outthrust branches raked his face with their leaves.

    Did someone just die...?

    He recovered his balance and kept running, deeper into the tangle of the forest and the slithery feel of a malevolent yoki.

    Claymore RPG Profile: Deimos

  9. #29
    kenjmg is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Arc

    "So that what that Yokai was. I can't believe that it was from..." Arc thought as he continued cautiously walking towards Yokai source when he notice that something was heading quickly towards him from the another direction. "What is it?" Arc poundered and then focus on identifying the approaching Yokai. "Oh it is a fellow half-breed. I guess I should wait for him to catch up." He decided after realising what was chasing him. Then as the half-breed who appeared to male stormed passed Arc. Arc called to him "Hello!! Could you stop?!" The guy then tripped over his own feet and tumbled to a stop. Arc then said to guy as he got up and brushed himself off "We need talk! But before that my name is Arc, what is your name?"

  10. #30
    Saikudoh is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Continent of Mu
    Posts
    132

    Default

    OOC: Yokai or yoki or yoma? I thought Yokai meant something like 'demon' in Japanese. Not yoki at all.

    IC: .: Deimos :.

    He flicked off another bit of dirt and the errant leaves on his uniform. It had become less white and more a dusty shade of light gray from his sojourn deeper into the forest. Doesn't matter. I can get fresh ones later.

    He eyed the Claymore who'd called at him in a loud voice, surprised the man didn't care for his position being discovered by whatever possessed that powerful yoki.

    Like a moth and a candleflame. He's being pulled to it.

    He studied his comrade's appearance. Perhaps a little older than most, with a face no bandit would ever wish to meet. Or townspeople, for that matter. Physically strong. The uniform fitted him. But something in his wits must be lacking to home in on that particular yoki.

    It feels too strong for only one to handle. Unless he's very sure of his abilities...

    Then again, he is a male warrior. He probably knows that we're the last generation of males, and that the organization is sure to cut us out from it as soon as we outlive our usefulness.


    He gave the Claymore a curt nod then spoke in a low, quiet voice close to a murmur. "My name is Deimos. I only have one question. Do you have a plan of attack in the face of that yoki aura around us?"

    Claymore RPG Profile: Deimos

 

 
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79