Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 109
  1. #11
    Kolox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    Since I'm extremely bored. I'm going to confuse the plot a little bit.

    Jacob

    ..the smell of blood
    ..Are you deaf, the path is blocked - you can hear the heartbeats dying..
    Who cares ? We can't stay in the town any longer - 2 missing bodies is too much and we already collected our price from Jaz
    ..Always curious how we're doing this..hehehe
    Can't blame him...hmm - 4 heartbeats - 2 of them looks seems to be from quite a big creatures, the other 2 are quite smaller...one of them just came here.. a fights perhaps...
    ..I'm hungry...
    Shut up, we have eaten already
    Maybe, but fights excites me..
    Hey, do you need a time out and rethink your existence ?...
    ..White Witches..
    You sure ?
    Those Yoma are as good as dead..maybe we could wait and eat their remains
    That's called cannibalism... but who cares - they won't be needing those guts anyway
    Foolish witches, they are not aware of their own potential
    Zip it, I heard it too many times before
    Jacob took a deep breath, to become completely concealed he needs to become one and suppress his rage and fear.
    Shadow hide me
    The atmosphere changed..perhaps. After using it so many times for so long, Shadow Works seems to be really natural for him.
    Look out beuties, Jacob is in the town - hopefully it will be Yoma's corpse, Claymore's corpses are just too skinny...hahaha

  2. #12
    Elcura is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,404

    Default

    [Arc]
    A tingling sensation groped the Yoma's body, something was coming at him, at a high speed. The Yoma, in it's glee of having successfully trapped a trainee hadn't payed much attention to the oncoming individual. Arc's first slash towards to Yoma's exposed neck barely missed, the Yoma, in shock had no time to react to Arc's next attack, which was imminent. The Yoma had suffered a near fatal wound on it's neck, blood oozed slowly from the cut. "I can't die like this!" it thought, staggering backwards.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    [Farleen]
    In light of recent events, The Yoma's confidence fell "How many of these bastards are there?!" he thought to himself. The Yoma stared helplessly at his companion being attacked by an unknown male trainee before quickly turning his attention back on his original prey. Only this morsel didn't look so desperate or wild anymore. He felt a shiver down his spine as Farleen had already released a bit of her power, he could feel her killing intent and in a desperate attempt to dispatch of this female quickly he lunged forward, arm extended, in hopes of impaling Farleen.
    Last edited by Elcura; 09-03-2007 at 04:34 PM.

  3. #13
    kenjmg is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Arc

    Being forced to use his second slash on the same Yoma. Arc took a step back to quickly look into the new stituation which had unfolded. Arc saw that the Yoma he attack has only took a near critical hit however is still alive. The girl seems to be prepared to handle the attack of the other Yoma as it has started to charge in. There also feels like their is another presence nearby watching. Arc thought "Look like I am going to have to finish this Yoma first before it regenerates. The girl should be able to take the other Yoma. Something is watch is that another Yoma or Claymore present's or is that just a wild animal wandering around. Oh well better finish this Yoma quickly!" Arc shifted his body to have his sword wielding side facing the half dead Yoma which will be the target of his attack. Arc charges in with a side step with his claymore in the position to knock away desperation attacks and/or go for a killing blow. "I hope this attack finish the Yoma off. I would hate wasting any more time on this now half dead Yoma." Arc thought to himself.
    Last edited by kenjmg; 09-03-2007 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Adding more detail

  4. #14
    Saikudoh is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Continent of Mu
    Posts
    132

    Default

    .: Deimos :.

    This whole forest can burn down by nightfall.

    That thought occupied Deimos' head upon his first step away from his handlers of the organization. The forest didn't just look ancient. It felt ancient. The stink of rotten leaves and earth stung his nose. Deimos snorted and tried his best to ignore it.

    This place is a firetrap. He kicked over a mound of leaves then stared up at the gigantic trees. What light escaped from the treetops glinted off his armor and the pommel of his claymore. It crowned his hair a whitish blond, but Deimos felt far from being a king or a prince today.

    Yoma. Where are they?

    He'd seen a few of the others make for the forest's heart. Snatches of battle disturbed the air and Deimos had felt the slightest emanations of yoki tremble in his awareness.

    Deimos gritted his teeth. If he'd ever get something out of this mission, it ought to be honing his ability to read yoki. Any Claymore--as the humans referred to them--who wished to enter the ranks had to have a good skill at sensing the yoki of yoma.

    Which he had difficulty doing, simply because he'd never felt it before. And the way the organization was going by selecting so many female warriors...

    They will use me until I awaken or die. Do I care?

    Deimos kept walking. He whistled a melancholy note to help his concentration. All thoughts of his uncertain future, the handlers who were most certainly assessing them in this first mission--all vanished but the forest and a surefire certainty to find and slaughter as many yoma as possible.

    Where are you, yoma...?

    That's when he heard a loud cracking noise. Deimos looked up and the pupils of his silver eyes dilated slightly.

    "Uh-oh."

    EDIT OOC: What he hears is either a yoma or Kaiserin falling. Kept it deliberately vague to have that choice. If Kaiserin, somebody roll the dice and see whether she'll break her fall or Deimos dodges. If yoma, please make it one of the flying types.
    Last edited by Saikudoh; 09-03-2007 at 02:34 PM.

    Claymore RPG Profile: Deimos

  5. #15
    xxsaznpride is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    -=Farleen=-

    'What the hell?' Farleen could only watch with mixed feelings of shock and anger as an unknown male warrior, obviously a trainee, started his fight against the formerly hidden Yoma.

    "KURAEEE," the first Yoma roared, pulling all of the blonde's attention back to the foreground as it sprinted at her. She stayed put...

    The Yoma was almost within range of her, but still she kept herself from moving. And then...

    Everything stopped... water ceased to splash under the Yoma's feet; it's dash was suddenly halted; and Farleen had no idea what happened. Her body was having massive beats of strain as her mind pieced the moment together: The Yoma had dashed, true; Farleen stood steadfast in the face of its offensive; at the last second, the Yoma took both its arms back and slammed them forward, attempting to crush her under them...

    And now, Farleen understood. Their hands were locked, pushing against each other to gain supremacy in the grapple. The blonde's youki was pushed entirely to her arms, giving them enough power to resist the Yoma's push... 'SHIT!' The Yoma drove its weight forward, overpowering Farleen and forcing her to break the youki flow. She wrenched her hands from his, taking away the beast's balance and throwing him forward. Farleen took her only chance at safety and leapt between its stumbling legs.

    -

    By the time the Yoma regained its balance, Farleen's claymore was raised and pointed at him. Her youki was suppressed as well, for fear of releasing too much into her arms and awakening. She shrugged the thought out of her mind, focusing instead of keeping her claymore stable; her arms were trembling from the overly extended use of her Youki Buff. She smiled on the inside, 'Still, using it that long, I've never thought of doing it before.'

    Their positions reversed now, the blonde was standing in open air, wanting nothing more than to rip apart this enemy that had gotten her so wet and susceptible to windchill.

    ~~



    WOO!!!! go go Elcura... cus i thought only Miria was doing those posts.
    Edit: I think I took damage to myself in this post...
    Last edited by xxsaznpride; 09-03-2007 at 12:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarST
    And your name's annoying to type; from now on you're sazny.
    Farleen // Number 42

  6. #16
    Kolox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    Jacob slowly approached the heartbeats he heard before, awaiting for the result of the struggle - he could relax his mind a little and let his other side take control

    Should we help ?
    Considering that this thought is coming from you, this is rather disturbing.. but I thought of it too..yet if help, our concealment could vanish and the claymore's could detect us - even if we manage to activate it again, this is too much risk for one meal
    Fools, they don't use they advantage..
    What do you mean ? Killing one toghether and then taking second one ? That would be rather hard
    No, you idiot - I mean the trees...
    ..you know you just called yourself..no, us, an idiot ?
    ..You know what I mean
    New heartbeat appeared - a really calm one, rather big creature but I doubt it's Yoma
    .....the smell of blood became even stronger
    So much lust, I better concentrate before I lose control over my own technique

  7. #17
    Elcura is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,404

    Default

    [Arc]
    The Yoma, fearing death continued to stagger backwards as Arc stepped in to finished off his pray. The Yoma, trying to defend itself was helpless as it gasped for air. Blood violently gushed out of the gapping hole in the Yoma throat, the blood fell towards to ground but not before pathing in the way of Arc's blade. The blade now, in full force scrapped the ground, sparks flew through the air as Arc lift his blade attempting to cleave the Yoma in half. The blade clashed with the blood that sprayed from the Yoma's neck, dispersing it all over the greenery. With a final breath, Arc swung his blade, putting all his force and weight behind it, his sword sliced clean through the Yoma's body, the force had nearly lifted Arc off his feet, but in an impressive display of control, he managed to slam his leading foot on the ground. Arc's back was now facing the Yoma, Arc got up quickly and turned around in time to see the upper half of the Yoma's body fall flat on the floor.

    [Farleen]
    OOC: Although this is the first mission and I haven't really said not too, it would be good if players only controlled their actions. Even if it means a short post there's no need to extend it by playing the actions of Yoma/NPC. If I leave something open (like an attack etc) you can counter in a post that needn't be longer than 2 lines. It's not a big deal yet, as we haven't set many ground rules. Think of the first mission as getting used to everything. I haven't RP'd in a long time so even I'm still getting used to it again.

    IC: The Yoma and Farleen stared at each other quietly, they sound of leaves rustling around them served as little distraction. The Yoma dashed towards Farleen, expecting her to be tired from their earlier bout, Farleen raised her sword in anticipation and using all her force, stabbed forward towards the Yoma, caring little about the outcome. The sword pieced the chest of the Yoma, Farleen grinned, not realizing the yoma had clawed at her shoulder, leaving it scarred and bloody. Farleen watched as the Yoma fell limp and collapsed lifelessly on the floor.

  8. #18
    kenjmg is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Arc

    "What a reckless bout" Arc thought to himself as he watch the the fight between the girl and Yoma. Then return to scanning the area to figure out what it was he sensed earlier before going to finish off that Yoma. "Whatever it was it seem to be heading in the direction of some other claymores. Is this a big group of Yoma or an awaken being? Had one of the fellow trainees awaken? Well for the moment it doesn't concern me." Arc thought as he return to watching the fight between the girl and Yoma only to see her finish off the Yoma. Arc decide to check on the girl seeing that she had received some injuries on that final exchanged. "Are you alright?!" Arc called. If she was okay request her help in investigating the big Yokai aura and possibly assisted some of the claymore if it is not too much trouble. If not just tell her to find a safe place to go and investigated it himself. "I just hope she isn't type to get mad about some one stealing her kills" Arc thought as he waited for a reply.

    OOC: Okay judging from the previous post Arc will come to the conclusion Farleen is too tired and injured. He will decide to investigate the large yokai after telling Farleen who's name he doesn't know to go somewhere safe while he goes over there, points in direction of yokai to investigate. If Farleen is incident pretends to cave in then knock her out. Gets a near by clamore to look after her and goes investigate saying that if I am not back in half an a hour assume I am dead. That will be what my character will do in that situation.
    Last edited by kenjmg; 09-03-2007 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Add some solutions for posible decisions

  9. #19
    Kolox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    Claymores are boring - they existance is boring. Hurry up, I can't spend my whole life in this forest

    Jacob looked at the two claymore's he was sensing before, one of the Claymore's was greatly injured...

    ..Baah, more food for me if one claymore will die too

    Jacob sensed that the claymore which ended his fight was a little...restless. Concerned about his friend, perhaps ? Doesn't seem to be a problem.

    ..and I was supposed to be in the town by that time selling my shipment - I will never use that shortcut again..
    Last edited by Kolox; 09-03-2007 at 05:05 PM.

  10. #20
    qbsenuef is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ocean floor...
    Posts
    855

    Default

    OOC: Based on Farleen's assessment of the environment there is a stream/river.

    Cecily ~'{@

    The air was filled with the scent of blood. The sour aroma was undoubtedly that of a yoma’s whose stinky underarms were probably cut open, so she thought. It was probably the result of a battle nearby.

    Cecily was drawn to the smell and in not time spotted a yoma corpse lying uncomfortably on the leafy forest floor. Its blood was smeared a few feet away from its current position, as if it were dragged. “It’s a fresh kill,” the silver-eyed woman said. Her tone was serious, the cheerful aura she had minutes ago had dissipated at the sight of the monstrous hide. “The combatant shouldn’t be that far off.”

    Cecily quickly got a move on and darted deeper into the woods, until she came across a stream. The waters were tainted with a foul color of purple. A yoma was killed upstream and it bled unto the torrent like it was its vein. “If I head upstream I’ll probably find my comrades… it’ll be easier to work together. Survival rate should be higher,” the blonde thought to herself.

    As she took a step towards her destination she felt an evil presence lurking nearby. She felt hesitant to follow the source of the ominous air. She did not know what her priorities were. Was it to find her comrades or to dispatch the flesh-eating beasts? “Argghh… screw you!” she shouted then quickly headed upstream ignoring the presence of the yoma.

 

 
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79