Something parallel to Riful and Dulph?
I can't believe I forgot to mention that Claire is no ordinary Claymore too; she's only 1/4 Yoma, making her more human than any other claymore.
Regarding Isley and Priscilla:
Hmm, Isley and Priscilla, I really can't see much there. I see Priscilla being concerned about Isley, but not the other way around. I see them more like a brother and sister relationship, since Isley doesn't do much when Pricsilla gets attached to Raki. He also sent Raki out to look for Priscilla after the training session inside the cabin as well, when he could have done so himself.
Thats why I believe the relationship between isley and Priscilla is just like a borther and sister. (I'd like to hear other opinions as well, though)
I agree about Easley and Priscilla... otherwise, Easley woulda shown SOME form of emotion when his girl got all over some stranger. They even slept together...
Either that, or Easley's being nice because he knows Priscilla can rip his eyes out whenever she wants.
Clare and Raki is like Asuna and Negi from Negima... they're brother and sister more than anything... even though the mangaka might go for something different.
I think that Priscilla would have killed Raki when Raki "saved" her, since he was a complete stranger back then; I think that one isn't a possibility.
Regarding Claire and Raki:
Well, Claire first mentioning that Raki is her brother and then saying someone very important to her sound a bit difefrent in meaning, and willing to still find him after 7 years doesn't look much as a brother and sister to me; I may be completely out of my mind though, since maybe the kiss scene MIGHT have been one of those seduction qualities she mentioned. (which I doubt though)
1) I don't know how being more human physically is going to help Clare. If you're going to go into emotions, then what about Riful and Dauf (cus I like that spelling)? Without emotions, those two would just be another Alicia/Beth duo, but they're not, and they're probably more blood-n-guts than blood-n-flesh.
2) Easley probably isn't the kind of person to show his emotions so easily (which I almost spelled easley...). From how he's been shown, he's like Fuji from Prince of Tennis... always smiling or at least never really mad, insanely talented... ya.
3) Where the hell did you're "Isley and Priscilla" section come from? Or at least... where did Raki come from there? Anyway... When Raki "saved" Priscilla, I'm thinking that either A) Priscilla didn't sense any killing intent from Raki, or B) she has 2 sides to herself and the side where she gets close to people instead of ripping them in 5 was the side that was out.
4) Teresa went back and killed a buncha bandits, ultimately getting herself killed (though that was more her fault than anything, sadly), all for Clare's sake. Can't really say that Clare saying Raki was important means anything outside of "let's pretend to be humans but still spill our hearts everywhere" or something similar. That's how I interpreted it, at least.
5) Kisses don't mean much anymore. I'll go to Negima here::: Negi and Asuna have to kiss to make a Pactio to stand up against Eva and Chachamaru. It's the first kiss for both of them... Negi (the Raki here) pretty much just takes it, but Asuna (Clare) puts her all into it (Raki - HEY HEY, WHAT WAS WITH THE TONGUE!!??). The kiss coulda just been to show that Raki was important to her.
C) Priscilla wasn't hungry then :D
With reagrds to the kissing scenario, I do think that it does mean something. You dont go around kissing evrybody mouth to mouth right? And you don't kiss your sibling mouth to mouth too.
True, although TBH Clare - or any other claymore, for that matter - is NOT a representative specimen as far as ordinary human emotions are concerned ;) It could be that it was a genuine sign of affection - sisterly or otherwise. However, it could also be a ploy - Clare once told him that Claymores are well-trained to assume various personas and feign emotions - to persuade him that she does intend to return and get him off her back when they were fleeing from a certain high-number psycho.
BTW, does anyone have a guess just WHAT exactly did Theresa flash those bandits to turn them off like that? I doubt it was as innocent as a few battle scars or the like... they didn't seem to be the overly refined bunch.
Maybe her skin on the front is missing, so we can see the internal organs; that would be engrossing.
I still do think the scene meant something. I doubt it would be concidered brother and sister relationship when Claire gets to see Raki 7 years older. Plus, Raki had feelings towards Claire during the beginning, if I'm not mistaken.
I haven't seen Priscilla eat flesh yet in the manga, and she is in the anime. Most likely they are making Priscilla weaker in the anime so that it has a suitable ending to the series. Priscilla is more as an Abyssal One in the manga, so maybe she is still concidered an Awakened Being in the series.
Lol brothers and sisters don't go around kissing each other in the mouth. Unless its incest god forbid. I think Clare and Raki will have the hots for each other. Plus in that town after the Ophelia incident she did hint towards Raki being more of an important person to her than a brother.