11-07-2007, 09:09 AM
Hmm, a renegade would be cool with me.
Something like that :
Name : Ajax
Gender : Male
Rank : Renegade
Race : Claymore
Type : Defensive
Alignment : Neutral
Likes : Human, Technology, Repairing, Cooking, Learning, Swords, Bows, Spears
Dislikes : Organisation, Wars, Terrorism, "overly anxious to kill" people
Personality: Sarcastic and direct, likes to dominate and lead others. Prefers individual actions when it's possible (mostly, it's not). Goes along with his own codex of honour. Believes that as long as he fallows some standardized morals, he will have no regrets in life. Dislikes suicidal missions. Questions the existence and purpose of Claymore's.
Special Skills :
Reality Disturb -too use it Ajax needs to look into opponents eyes, his whole eyes change colour to gold without pupils - makes enemy see his opponent (Ajax) as something stronger and superior than him, works on opponents who aren't confident or have weak minds.
Chains of heaven - after using Reality Disturb, he can use his chains of heaven. It makes opponent feel like he was restrained be some invisible force. The attack can be performed, even if Reality Disturb failed. This attack is only available on creatures with great yoki, Human's or Claymore's with completely hidden yoki will be unaffected.
Blood Works - Defensive type technique, channel the yoki in one part of your body. It can either fasten the regeneration or improve this body ability e.x : eyesight gets better, jumps and runs faster, can take more damage on chest. The ability mustn't be used twice in one~two minutes, or it can result of momentary loss of control of the limb.
History : later
Last edited by Kolox; 11-07-2007 at 09:15 AM.
11-07-2007, 12:02 PM
It's these kinds of comments that make me not want to work on this anymore.
Originally Posted by Kaiserkreuz
11-07-2007, 01:29 PM
Lol what makes you think chance of that happening will be great while im around? =P
11-07-2007, 01:33 PM
None, considering that not much is happening anyway
11-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Bottom line I will start the RP just not on StopTazmo instead I'm planning on having it hosted on another site/forum which will probably help me organize it better. I've already got a good plot with help/discussion/collaboration/teamwork with Elcura, but since I can't be up moderating the RP 24/7 I'm keen to see some staff with the following qualities.
1. Loves Claymore both manga/anime series and is up to date with the manga
2. Have some experience in moderating a RP forum
3. Has high tolerance to withstand the temptation to act rashly
4. Willingness to help both the mod team and lost individuals
Optional qualities I'm looking for
1. Good with designing pretty templates for the forum.
2. Experienced RPer(s) who can be trusted not to god mod a high ranker or a Abyssal One. (Expect criticism of the cruelest if your applying for this)
1. Battle System – Anything goes. I personally find the stat orientated RPs too complicated for anyone to enjoy so I am willing to trust the members to act on their own behalf and restrain themselves from god modding. Should a report get out about god modding, a mod will be required to question the individual and they will be dealt with promptly. Reasons for why I am against the Stats is because I do not want members to take RPing as some sort of a job (of writing a small novel?) and want to maximize the fun of simple role playing without complication. While this may be seen as being greatly lenient on the players I will be moderating god modding with a iron fist and the mods will be expected to do the same.
2. Settings: After thinking about it, I think I'm happier with the transitory period between the fall of male claymores and the rise of female claymores. Few reasons being, this opens up alot of the veiled history of Claymores to be created by us, the rpers. With the plot I have in mind I trust rpers will be opening their eyes to a exciting plot/fanfiction. As for Canon characters, there were very few mentioned in this age anyway and the few that would be considered canon are Riful, Duph, Rigald, Isley. I will most likely not allow normal rper's to interact with them unless they appear in the plot I've previously created (And yes they make appearances but not always). Before somebody wonders, this will be set in the period when Isley is still within the organization and project Riful is in her early stage of development somewhere in secrecy of the Organization.
3. Hosting – Not a clue so far. I have a few in mind thats free but if someone can come up with a place to host I'd be in their debt. Basicly HELP
4. Goals – I'm expecting a fair number of people ranging from 10~20 rpers for starters. Anymore and it will just be too massive to moderate. I don't intend to hire 3+ rp mods at any given time unless I want to expand abit and 3 just isn't enough to moderate everyone. At first I would be keen on seeing the new members rp through the extensive plot I've prepared for them and from them I'll most likely pick possible candidate to take on a mod job if I see talent amongst them. Hmm whatelse? Well basicly I have this delicious plot for Claymore question is how will it be played out? What I've written is my theory combined to make a past for Claymore series. Those who discussed/created with me would know its worth playing out the cards on the table. While I'm interested how the rp will run I'm also interested in having fun and provide maximum fun time for people who do join up to rp.
5. Priority – Have fun and make sure others are having fun also. What more can I have as top priority. Other minor things probably include, trying to moderate fairly as much as possible. I'm confident though people will generally be nice to each other, at least with the mod team i hire they'd better be.
11-07-2007, 10:13 PM
@Elcura and GM's
I'm very sorry about that comment it is just that the rp has been stagnant for so long so please accept my sincere apology. I wont try to justify myself.
11-08-2007, 01:54 AM
After reading the post about the RP... I just don't know what to say. @_@
About the hosting... its a forum right and not some dedicated, customized web page? Is invisionfree any good?
11-11-2007, 12:44 AM
Yeah I'm using Invisionfree. I'm wondering if anyone is skilled in designing or using templates for the forum. Care to share me some of your talents?
11-11-2007, 02:34 AM
I used to manage an IF board a year ago for my MMO guild. I'm not sure if I can get my brains back on managing templates. I visited this site http://invisionfree.com/forums/ifskinzone/index.php back then when I needed stuff. Sadly, I forgot my account name over there lolz.
11-11-2007, 03:09 AM
I'm a noob at designing templates or even how to change one lol. (Makes me wonder what drove me to start one up)
But anyways if you guys are interested I've started the rp forums
Cecily would you mind working for me some time and develop the template for me? ^^;; thats the main concern I have over everything else =3=